Partyboy78

Oct 1, 2018
Out of curiosity, is there anyone here who checks in on their patreon or discord or whatever? I wonder if they even give any excuses reasons for the abysmal release schedule or have all the supporters just come to terms with 1 release per year?
From the reports of others in this thread, asking them what's up with the lack of info is basically a ban. Don't question the devs, seems to be their iron-fist ruling in their Discord.
I think the mod is compatible only with the older versions of the game. There is a tool that unlocks all the scenes in the gallery, but i do not recall where it is. Should be on this thread so you can just search for it
It's the JDMod in the first post under Mod. But, I don't think he's updated it, either though I hear it should work regardless.

Negativpro0

May 23, 2020
Out of curiosity, is there anyone here who checks in on their patreon or discord or whatever? I wonder if they even give any excuses reasons for the abysmal release schedule or have all the supporters just come to terms with 1 release per year?
Some nice folks has shared infos from their discord server. The info has been discussed and it would seem the problem is in the coding. The writing is fast to do, the artwork is done and has multiple unused assets already. The project is slowed down by programming and probably by the type of reusable artwork they are doing.

Old patches used to feature a CG with variations, fairly normal. Now the game has modular assets they reuse. So the CG is built by combining those assets.

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
Hello guys, its me again! I'm kinda free since I finished most of my college works so I started to make some edits again! I lost almost everything I've done in the past but its okay, I'm doing a new edit! This new edit is a scene were Sabia is captured by a rival orc trib and sended to prison, here are some WIP of the CG as a whole. I'm rusty so if you think I can do something better, I'll try, or even better you could use it as you please!
Here some samples View attachment 2712300 View attachment 2712301 View attachment 2712302 View attachment 2712303 View attachment 2712304 View attachment 2712305
The CGs are terrible,they are repetable,non original,badly implemented and will be buggy like the last ones.

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
Imagine a FAKE world inside a game having a creature that don't exist making a FAKE woman that don't exist feeling pain and being raped? Imagine being depressed because characters that don't have feelings in a fake world that only exist as an adult game for you to fap?
People are weird sometimes... lol

The scene before it was redone was the dope one I was talking about btw.
only sometimes? People ARE weird and worst of all its encouraged.

Reactions: Feru452ax

Absoluteworst

Nov 26, 2019
Can someone help me out here, I'm currently at the section where you're suppose to buy a potion before rescuing Vehlis, I followed all the step within the guide. However, whenever I come to rescue Vehlis, it fail the mission even though I have the potion.

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
Can someone help me out here, I'm currently at the section where you're suppose to buy a potion before rescuing Vehlis, I followed all the step within the guide. However, whenever I come to rescue Vehlis, it fail the mission even though I have the potion.
How many scenes have you watched? That quest is a "slow bad end" and so you are meant to unlock all the scenes, then reload a saved game and rescue her as soon as possible. Vehlis can be saved after the 2nd or 3rd scene if you did the right things.

Reactions: Absoluteworst

Absoluteworst

Nov 26, 2019
How many scenes have you watched? That quest is a "slow bad end" and so you are meant to unlock all the scenes, then reload a saved game and rescue her as soon as possible. Vehlis can be saved after the 2nd or 3rd scene if you did the right things.
I watched all the scene. Could you perhaps guide me? The walkthrough is outdated and is not sure whether there is a "correct" path I should follow in order to not fail.

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
I watched all the scene. Could you perhaps guide me? The walkthrough is outdated and is not sure whether there is a "correct" path I should follow in order to not fail.
Just checked it again, it seems like it's possible to rescue Vehlis after the first scene.
On the first day visit every location, starting with the castle and ask around. Scan the castle and talk to Alioch and discuss everything.
Rest.
Second day go to the castle, investigate Jasmine's room. Then go to the market and buy the potion. Discuss things with Amelia. Talk to Alioch and i was already able to go and save Vehlis.

I think you can watch up to 4 scenes and still succeed if you want to or if you need to do so for some reason.

Absoluteworst

Nov 26, 2019
Just checked it again, it seems like it's possible to rescue Vehlis after the first scene.
On the first day visit every location, starting with the castle and ask around. Scan the castle and talk to Alioch and discuss everything.
Rest.
Second day go to the castle, investigate Jasmine's room. Then go to the market and buy the potion. Discuss things with Amelia. Talk to Alioch and i was already able to go and save Vehlis.

I think you can watch up to 4 scenes and still succeed if you want to or if you need to do so for some reason.
Thank you very much for taking the time of your day to help this absolute idiot. I think I might have messed up some steps along the way which resulted me in failing multiple time. Once again, thank you.

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
Thank you very much for taking the time of your day to help this absolute idiot. I think I might have messed up some steps along the way which resulted me in failing multiple time. Once again, thank you.
No problem at all. At least i'm doing something helpful while we are all waiting.

This quest's design is very different from anything else in this game so a lot of people got stuck on it.

Reactions: Enigmanic

HikkiXxX

May 25, 2018
THing is you do good stuff, but imho it's wasted potential on the repeatables. They are unfixable.
Sorry for late respones, idk if I'll call it wasted potential, this game is not beyond salvation, but not from the actual leader, if there is one to begin with. It lacks a lot of things that ARE fixable, the cg's are actually good, just not used correctly. However, I think I understand what you mean, there is nothing to do RIGHT NOW to save the game without Nomo bringing new cgs to the table

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes