Furrycomf

Oct 26, 2022
There is no update. For fucks sake, read the last 1-2 pages of the thread and you'd see that someone posted the patreon news post they made, since that's all they've posted. It's one image and a standard "we can't finish the update by june" excuse.
sorry, i send to the wrong post

yeahyah

Sep 3, 2021
I do have 2 ideas to make this happen. Either rewrite the whole game's sub dialogue from the top or add the Tekrok orcs Ba'shi scene where they fuck the brains out of Sabia. I can see both scenario working but I would love some takes from the community.
Honestly it would be better to split into several routes:
1) The"dom" route where she beats down all three factions eventually by her ability to lead the tribe and just plays with them (She gets to decide who to fuck and when)
2) The route where she plays off the factions against each other behind the scenes as the grey eminence (The original "dom" route)
3) The "sub" route where she needs to seduce the orcs to seduce the faction she wants to do her bidding but risks the Shaman like game over by getting challenged and failing.
4) The ideal one: Chain the team to a basement introduce beatings until productivity morale improves. FBI (or whatever their corresponding agency) raid included as bonus CD. Obviously, this is a joke and should not be done.

anon6076

Nov 24, 2018
4) The ideal one: Chain the team to a basement introduce beatings until productivity morale improves. FBI (or whatever their corresponding agency) raid included as bonus CD. Obviously, this is a joke and should not be done.
Capitalism has failed.

It is called , comrade.

EpicReee

Feb 28, 2018

"Hey everyone, end of month update.

Unfortunately end of month (may) that we were wanting to aim for won't happen. Nomo still needs some more time to finish some of the art - the extra time is due to adding more prison poses/scenes, and improving some of them as well. A few of the orc bases needed tweaks and did not look good good in the lighting of the background, so once those are fixed we will proceed with the release.

This one will have a lot of scenes and poses in it for the sexual content once we're finished! Above is sneak peek of one of the new scenes too, it has multiple variants to it for the different scenes.

Will keep everyone updated, thanks everyone."
I've said it countless times and I'll say it till the day this game dies (Because let's be honest it'll never finish) : WE ARE WAITING MONTHS UPON MONTHS WITH MULTIPLE DELAYS FOR SOMETHING THAT NOMO HAS PROVEN TIME AND TIME AGAIN IS NOT EVEN 10% OF HIS SKILL AND YOU WANT TO TELL ME THAT THE SUBPAR "REPEATABLE ART" IS HINDERING THE PROGRESS? Naaaah that's 100% a lie, like really. Every single one of those repeatables COMBINED don't even reach the quality of what Nomo draws in actual scenes, theres simply no way he takes that long to draw a couple of those copy-paste sketchlike-lookin excuses of scenes. Like no. I give that a 0.1% to be true. If the update contains "a lot of scenes and poses" as they claim, I bet like 80% of those will be those repeatable minimalistic ones and you bet your ass Nomo did them on the side on the first week of working on the update. Like give me a fucking break here, I'd sooner believe Nomo died and/or left the team and the other 2 are trying to cover it all up than to believe any of those pathetic excuses.

Edit : ON TOP OF THAT, I just learned by scrolling through some old posts that those repeatables aren't even hand drawn by him, they are all assets like he puts those assets in a scene and all he needs to do then is finetune it, YOU CAN'T TELL ME YOU NEED... nah, i'm bout to cop that 1$ tier just to go flame them on discord like holy fuck this is like... you know when someone says something so dumb you're not offended by WHAT they said, but by how stupid it is? Like someone trying to insult you, but failed miserably and you're more offended by the lack of any effort in the insult than the insult itself? That's how I feel about hreinn games

Last edited:

ujelly1701

Aug 13, 2017
They could at least be more open about release dates. It's been two weeks since what was supposed to be the release date of the last patch and apparently they just had to make some last minute changes...

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
I've said it countless times and I'll say it till the day this game dies (Because let's be honest it'll never finish) : WE ARE WAITING MONTHS UPON MONTHS WITH MULTIPLE DELAYS FOR SOMETHING THAT NOMO HAS PROVEN TIME AND TIME AGAIN IS NOT EVEN 10% OF HIS SKILL AND YOU WANT TO TELL ME THAT THE SUBPAR "REPEATABLE ART" IS HINDERING THE PROGRESS? Naaaah that's 100% a lie, like really. Every single one of those repeatables COMBINED don't even reach the quality of what Nomo draws in actual scenes, theres simply no way he takes that long to draw a couple of those copy-paste sketchlike-lookin excuses of scenes. Like no. I give that a 0.1% to be true. If the update contains "a lot of scenes and poses" as they claim, I bet like 80% of those will be those repeatable minimalistic ones and you bet your ass Nomo did them on the side on the first week of working on the update. Like give me a fucking break here, I'd sooner believe Nomo died and/or left the team and the other 2 are trying to cover it all up than to believe any of those pathetic excuses.

Edit : ON TOP OF THAT, I just learned by scrolling through some old posts that those repeatables aren't even hand drawn by him, they are all assets like he puts those assets in a scene and all he needs to do then is finetune it, YOU CAN'T TELL ME YOU NEED... nah, i'm bout to cop that 1$ tier just to go flame them on discord like holy fuck this is like... you know when someone says something so dumb you're not offended by WHAT they said, but by how stupid it is? Like someone trying to insult you, but failed miserably and you're more offended by the lack of any effort in the insult than the insult itself? That's how I feel about hreinn games
Sorry to say this, but it's a bit worse than that.

One quest got one art or new repeatable + the repeatables from the past so far. From the picture in the update post you quoted we now know that this quest will ONLY have repeatable art and nothing else.

And strangely enough, these sketchy pictures can take quite some time to make, because Nomo draws tons of assets for each and 90% is not getting used. There are variations for clothing, skin-reddening, facial expressions, items used, accessories and poses and most of them are not implemented and Sabia just gets stripped naked and maybe spanked in every scenario.

Heck, even the groping-art, done 4 years ago for 0.9 still has variations that haven't been used yet and since then Nomo updated the groping pictures to include the new leather armor, the slave armor and the slingshot bikini from way back and these versions haven't even been touched yet (ok, there are 2 cases where we see the ass-groping in the slave armor so far, but everywhere else she is shown naked if you use that armor).

So Nomo has been made to build up an absolutely massive library of assets over the last 3 years and the coding aparenly just can't keep up with it and the writing simply ignores 90% of it outright.
Hreinn wastes its own time so efficiently that somehow with less work they would get more done.

Right now, the last full patch was 0.13, released in september, so 9 months in which time only one out of three quests of 0.14 is out and the second one will apparently only contain repeatables. This is already the longest patch cycle ever, and still we aren't even at 2/3 yet.

If they dropped the concept of repeatable sketches, then Nomo could have drawn 3-3 unique, high quality art for both quests in 0.14 so far and he could have spent 1.5 months to draw each. There is no need for "repeatable" scenes when they take more time to create than "only" drawing good quality.

I know which one i would prefer to have at least.

Negativpro0

May 23, 2020

Pics or never happened. Also show us their reactions, if possible

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Edit : ON TOP OF THAT, I just learned by scrolling through some old posts that those repeatables aren't even hand drawn by him, they are all assets like he puts those assets in a scene and all he needs to do then is finetune it,
Well, most artists have always done the assets thing when making multiple variants of an art piece. It makes no sense to redraw the same body repeatedly in one position, when you could draw it once and reuse it for all the variants with that pose. The same thing with any other features, like the color of skin on the partner, toys, clothing, exc. The older pieces were done this exact way (especially in Noxian Nights, where every female character had the same body used).

It's pretty much a standard thing to do across all games. He drew the individual parts (AFAIK, I don't recall anything about Nomo getting another artist to do them) and then puts them together. The issue is that they constantly said these lower quality, more modular pieces were to be used to allow more sex without needing constant, unique art drawn. It's since changed to be pretty much only the modular pieces getting used for all the content they release.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes