Serena

Aug 13, 2017
If you dont start own patreon nothing happen.

You are on pirating forum, if you dont leave personal identifying information in file you upload nothing happen.
Maybe if you dont have VPN you DM somebody on forum to re-upload file you send him through VPN to mirror but that is 99.999% overkill.
If you want start own patreon you can ask nomo if he OK with you using patreon-exclusive file in mod(I think yes because JohnDupont also have patreon).
I have already decided that I am not going to start a Patreon as for not having personal information that is not going to be a problem as well. Thanks.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
uhh so i just found out about this game.Looks rlly neat and i want to try it but the latest update is like 3 months ago?
Has the game finished development so i can play it or are we waiting for an update still?

Serena

Aug 13, 2017
uhh so i just found out about this game.Looks rlly neat and i want to try it but the latest update is like 3 months ago?
Has the game finished development so i can play it or are we waiting for an update still?
Waiting for an update.

Negativpro0

May 23, 2020
I am working on it. I have already figured out how to make scenes the problem is occuring at one place, I can't seem to be able to get Sabia to dress up in the Exotic dancer outfit outside of an event. I am working on it. Hopefully I can figure it out and then we will add two scenes in the game one repeatable scene (could be more) and one actual scene speaking of which I was actually planning on using some art from art pack 12 but I don't want to end up in a legal battle with Nomo cuz it is patreon exclusive content. So, I wanted to know whether I should or not and if I do are there any lawyers here
You are assuming three dudes on other part of the planet are able to spend time and money chasing you down legally. It is a wrong assumption. Also unless you try and make money out of them you should be fine.

Negativpro0

May 23, 2020
I mean at least their patreon sub count dropped by roughly 40
This decrease in quality has been going on for years. While it fairly got worse and worse over time. The supporters sticked with them through all of this. I am not surprised their numbers dropped again, though most of them still remain.
I am mostly surprised at how despite Hreinn bleeding money, they still do not change the way they do stuff. I honestly cannot tell if they are blind to their own downfall, completely stupid, or just do not care at all.

You would think they would try and do better for the money at least, but nope.
I have faith in the new content that might be delivered from outside them. That will hopefully also push them out of their hybernation. Heck it is the start of an AI age that might squash away all small content creators like them, can they at least fight back before forums like this get bombarded with ChatGpt and Stable diffusion games?

Partyboy78

Oct 1, 2018
Allright i am taking bets. Are we gonna get the mod before the next two patches come out? Likely estimate is by 2024 we will receive the patches ( if we are lucky ).

I bet on the mod.
The community could crank out 2-3 unique scenarios like Viressa's stuff before a new update comes.

BigBiggieBig

Jan 6, 2019
I'm still laughing at the fact that this 'update' is basically an extended bad-ending for a SIDE CHARACTER, I feel like Velhis has been getting more content than the main character at this point. Sabia is still sucking cock in the tent while Velhis keeps sucking cock in prison cells. Bravo, Hreinn.

Negativpro0

May 23, 2020
Do we even need to see this patch or can we all guess how it goes? Honestly I hate shitting on them but they've earned their just rewards.
new content does not hurt. If you do not like shitting on them just avoid doing that. Better to go and complain on their Discord.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes