bitchass92

Dec 11, 2020
What are the chances the update will be out before July 1st? Thats when Im reporting for service and I would love to play a new update before I leave
Ah I remember when I got out of OSUT (infantry) and you know we had family day where every guy jack's the fuck off like a madman. (because you get your phones back/gf's and wives come to see you) I fucking was playing this game on my fucking phone during graduation and literally there was so much good content. My sexy ass gf came out to see me and we had fucking such hot sex too. I told my ag (assistant gunner) I came 9 times in two days

He was like "WHat?! 9 nutz in two days... that's too much"

Imagine man you'll get out of training and there won't even be two tiddly-winksworth of content. Tsk, tsk hreinn.

Fakedrone115

Feb 25, 2021
Ah I remember when I got out of OSUT (infantry) and you know we had family day where every guy jack's the fuck off like a madman. (because you get your phones back/gf's and wives come to see you) I fucking was playing this game on my fucking phone during graduation and literally there was so much good content. My sexy ass gf came out to see me and we had fucking such hot sex too. I told my ag (assistant gunner) I came 9 times in two days

He was like "WHat?! 9 nutz in two days... that's too much"

Imagine man you'll get out of training and there won't even be two tiddly-winksworth of content. Tsk, tsk hreinn.
There better be at least tiddly winksworth of content by time Im through training, but knowing Hreinn there wont even be two updates in the four years Ill be at the academy. Full love to you Hreinn, if youre seeing this

Clearly Hreinn hates freedom and has no respect for the brave men and women in uniform!
Lmao seriously, if Im going into harms way I at least deservesome good hentai as a thanks for my service.

SnowbunnyLiz

Aug 22, 2022
I just started the game today and I'm at the trial. I really have no clue which captain I should have win the trial. Out if curiosity, which one did you guys pick? Tekrok or Rokgrid? Does it even matter?

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
I just started the game today and I'm at the trial. I really have no clue which captain I should have win the trial. Out if curiosity, which one did you guys pick? Tekrok or Rokgrid? Does it even matter?
That's just up to personal preference. Tekrok's scenes and interactions are more oriented to a sub-Sabia route, but that's not the only way to play it.
The only mostly important part is to get through the trial before the 18th day (if i remember correctly).

Reactions: oshkoshdorosh

SnowbunnyLiz

Aug 22, 2022
That's just up to personal preference. Tekrok's scenes and interactions are more oriented to a sub-Sabia route, but that's not the only way to play it.
The only mostly important part is to get through the trial before the 18th day (if i remember correctly).
Yeah, I got through it fairly early I think. Day 15 I believe. Maybe I missed something or just did the bare minimum. Not exactly sure. I saved, Kulgan I think is his name during the trial. And I think I have more sub points just barely, so maybe I should go with Tekrok?

Apr 6, 2020
I started the game many times from the beginning, and only thanks to the comments above, I learned that at the beginning of the game you can save someone before the trial. Never went through a trial before 18 days, upgraded a character in battles with orcs, and all that.
Can you tell me in more detail please, what kind of character is this, is he important, etc.?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I started the game many times from the beginning, and only thanks to the comments above, I learned that at the beginning of the game you can save someone before the trial. Never went through a trial before 18 days, upgraded a character in battles with orcs, and all that.
Can you tell me in more detail please, what kind of character is this, is he important, etc.?
He gives you an extra raiding squad, and that's about it IIRC. So if they ever use the raiding system again, then it could be important, but they probably will never bring that back.

Reactions: CrimsonMoonwalker

DragonScale99

Dec 22, 2021
What happened with the art in the game? In the beginning, all the scenes are pretty good then it just goes downhill with the endgame stuff. It especially sucks since it takes literally a week of work to fill out the gallery.
I mean its a great game, literally one of the best ive played story-wise, its just so weird how far it drops.

DragonScale99

Dec 22, 2021
What happened with the art in the game? In the beginning, all the scenes are pretty good then it just goes downhill with the endgame stuff. It especially sucks since it takes literally a week of work to fill out the gallery.
I mean it's a great game, literally one of the best I've played story-wise, it's just so weird how far it drops.

It's all obviously still very impressive and very much more than I can do; I'm just trying to figure out what happened to get this way. I mean shit they look like lego bricks

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017

It's all obviously still very impressive and very much more than I can do; I'm just trying to figure out what happened to get this way. I mean shit they look like lego bricks
Yeah, they initially claimed they were planning to make a larger amount lower quality art pieces to use for minor, repeatable scenes to add more content per update by just needing writing on a scene and using the pre-made assets. That has since changed to pretty much be the main style of art used for the project, as the actual content in updates has massively slowed.

As a note, it really seems like the coding of the game is the bottleneck which causes the updates to be slow and not the art. So they could make better quality art, but they havn't.

DragonScale99

Dec 22, 2021
Yeah, they initially claimed they were planning to make a larger amount lower quality art pieces to use for minor, repeatable scenes to add more content per update by just needing writing on a scene and using the pre-made assets. That has since changed to pretty much be the main style of art used for the project, as the actual content in updates has massively slowed.

As a note, it really seems like the coding of the game is the bottleneck which causes the updates to be slow and not the art. So they could make better quality art, but they havn't.
That really sucks, the art in the beginning is so good. I put a disappointing amount of time into the game so this is rough.

Serena

Aug 13, 2017
So, I was thinking of making a mod for the game that was going to implement some things for the sub route (Sorry I prefer sub Sabia over Dom) meaning the mod won't contain anything related to Dom Sabia. Also let it be known I am not an artist so even if the premise changes aka new events are added the art will be the same. I am not going to work on it now because I am a little busy in the coming weeks. I am still a novice when it comes to coding Ren'py games, but I will try my best, I am posting this to ask since this conversation happened before as well and people said that we should wait for the devs to abandon the game before we add (or make the game better again) IIRC. So, should I mod it or not another thing to note is that I will not add to the story it is just meant to add somethings for instance giving Sabia the ability to wear Ba'shi Costume, work in the brothel again with (was her name Bris) the catgirl incharge, losing orcs respect (which she mostly has already it just comes back for the plot) and the bar scene being a thing permanently.

PS. I don't want to lift your guys hope up, I have tried digging in the files before as well and I have to say that I have very little understanding where which event is I am planing on figuring it out and will do this only when I do hence I am putting this out there to let me know if I should do it or not because I don't want to waste my time. I have to learn Assembly language for study purposes and it is an annoying Motherfucker if I have ever seen one.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 76 Votes