scheriel

Dec 30, 2018
I can't really exactly member what they wrote a while back, but I am pretty sure they wanted to speed up updates. Wasn't the talk of like 1-2 months per update? Maybe one of the devs sprained their ankle again and can't use their hands because of that.
But you know what, the dropping sub count may show them that people aren't quite satisfied with the current status.

helllover

Jun 7, 2017
sprained their ankle? Feels more like that they broke a leg, though a fractured leg usually takes less time to heal than their update schedule. I'm guessing that the arthritis is starting to kick in after all the leg breaking.

oshkoshdorosh

Mar 31, 2020
Is anyone in their discord? Are they posting anything at all or has their paying community given up too?
There's nothing going on in the discord, other than some occasional excited posts when an update happens and a "do you like dom or sub" there that gets some life for a while when the update excitement dies down.

Fakedrone115

Feb 25, 2021
What are the chances the update will be out before July 1st? Thats when Im reporting for service and I would love to play a new update before I leave

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes