Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
How am I supposed to trigger the bad end with Vehlis being a prisoner in the orc camp? I take her to the event but it just resolves the quest as normal.
You have to go back to an older save. Remember that an orc asked you questions about Vehlis a few patches ago? Basically screw up every answer intentionally and make Vehlis look as guilty as possible.

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
I am nervous because i was hoping they would just wake up at some point and start putting in a better effort for the game. It sounds like they might just abandon the game entirely at this point
I'd be surprised if they did that.

I don't have inside information or even access to their discord either, but my guess is a fairly simple explanation: They got into trouble with the next quest already.

This guess is based on the few things we do know about their plans. The next quest is the conclusion of the Vehlis-bad end scenario. Two thing complicate this matter already.
First, this quest so far only had simplified and modular art and that always slowed down development without any great upside.
Second, well again, to get this outcome, you have to screw things up horribly a few patches ago and i'm not even sure if the dom route can even get this bad end (i may be wrong on this one, have to check later).

So Hreinn once again said that they are hoping for a shorter development time for this patch, but they still probably use the art style that needlessly drags it out. All this for a content that a lot of players have missed right away and a route that might just be a long dead-end. Because a dragged out dead end worked amazingly well the last time they did it for a Vehlis quest... (/sarcasm)

So what can they do to add content to everyone? Well, they could expand the training quest a bit, with more modular sketches dragging out the development... Or they could send Sabia back to the human tavern to gather a bit more information... with modular sketches dragging out the development again.

Again, i don't know what's going on in their discord, but i can't imagine Hreinn getting praised for the training quest. So they have to choose between not delivering anything to some of their player in the next patch at all, or delivering something disappointing after a needlessly extended time.

All of which could be avoided if they simply dropped the modular stlye and the new mechanics and just created a simple story patch with one or two good artwork, which would take a fraction of the time and effort.

Serena

Aug 13, 2017
So i assume the dev abandon the KOD completely?
I am nervous because i was hoping they would just wake up at some point and start putting in a better effort for the game. It sounds like they might just abandon the game entirely at this point
Like I said I am not sure, it is just my speculation. The update might come out soon or we might hear from them soon, I don't know, as mentioned I don't have access to their discord nor am I a patreon, so don't take my word for granted.

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
kinda shit how sub sabia cant even seek out sex, it just kinda happens to her
Playing the Submissive route is one of the most uncomfortable and least pleasant experiences I've had to endure, it must be truly atrocious.

Instead of being a character that pleases everyone to let their guard down to manipulate them, we have a human carpet for everyone to walk on.

Not even the sex scenes are good, I understand that being submissive she can't refuse to have sex but I don't even persevere that she enjoys it enough to justify a warrior letting herself be defeated.

Apr 6, 2020
And on the contrary, the sub route was my favorite. But, not everything is perfect.
1) I have been hoping for a long time that they will rework the old events, or add new ones in those days when Sabia had not yet received her combat squad, etc. For example, to have the opportunity for her to continue working in a tent, or more events in a bar, or for Kira to dominate her, at least something. But there is little content, but they did not give the desired.
2) I fell out of love with this route after I realized that due to the fact that Sabiya is a sub, she cannot knock over the catgirl in any way, and she will have to become a temporary slave until the whole camp fucks her, roughly speaking. When such ultimatums are given by developers, it is always disappointing.
And now there is no favorite way, because with each update that comes out once a year at best, the content is getting worse and worse, in my opinion, there is no need to wait for a miracle.

Negativpro0

May 23, 2020
All that time, for one quest/ bad end, one that's not going to matter in the game overall afterwards?
Looking forward to another 4-5 patches of reused Vehlis CG. I think they will try to make them so they can swap the girl in the modular CG and pretend it's a whole new.

Still, thank you very much for sharing the update. They down to 639 Patreons, i do hope they manage to respect the deadline this time

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Looking forward to another 4-5 patches of reused Vehlis CG. I think they will try to make them so they can swap the girl in the modular CG and pretend it's a whole new.

Still, thank you very much for sharing the update. They down to 639 Patreons, i do hope they manage to respect the deadline this time
I doubt they gonna respect anybody at this point

How can they respect the customers if they ain't respecting their own craft, y'know?

Reactions: rockon123

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Playing the Submissive route is one of the most uncomfortable and least pleasant experiences I've had to endure, it must be truly atrocious.

Instead of being a character that pleases everyone to let their guard down to manipulate them, we have a human carpet for everyone to walk on.

Not even the sex scenes are good, I understand that being submissive she can't refuse to have sex but I don't even persevere that she enjoys it enough to justify a warrior letting herself be defeated.
Yearly reminder that the Dom and Sub route are actually Sadist and Masochist route. Cya next year for the next reminded.

Negativpro0

May 23, 2020
Is this one of the most squandered games on this website?
There is probably worse games out there. The main problem with this one is that it used to be really good and have lot of potential. When you mess up something that already has an audience you are gonna get more hate, than somebody who just made an already messed up product

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
To be fair
The art quality is significantly higher than it was in the last few patches because even tho it's obvious from the size of the teaser pic that this will also be a repeatable scene, her skin is not plastic-pink and she has proper feet this time.
In a post not too long ago i wrote about how i find set ups to be important and well, they say that this patch will have multiple smaller scenes in set up too, so that might be a good way to do things. I'll give props to this for now too.
It is also good to hear that they are already working on the preparations for the next patch.

To not be fair
How are the nipples of Vehlis literally 2.5~3 feet apart?
How come Vehlis gets a repeatable kneeling BJ art before Sabia? Casual BJs were prominent in NN and the sub route in this game could really use them.
Why does a quest path that almost everybody skipped the first time get a full patch cycle even tho there are dozens of more prominent set ups left in hanging?
How come Vehlis gets herself a second bad-end quest in a row when Sabia's last short bad end was when we first met Kira in 0.8?
Is this really going to be just a bad end quest after we go back to a save state 2 patches ago to view it? Shouldn't there be an indication by now if Vehlis can be saved or did i just miss it?

I don't want to be too negative or judgemental, and yes, if a generous hero uploads it i'll gladly play this quest too. I just have so many questions. And yeah, in the past when i had questions a lot of them got answered eventually.
A bit less than 30 days to wait and see if everything goes well.

Kalist001

Feb 13, 2019
Imho the art used to be better. Now they all look like generic blow-up dolls that you can find in any hgame out there. I can't graps my head on why are we focusing so much on side-stuff instead of the main story. I mean, i do have a suspicion that they don't really know how to move the story since the quality drop has been pretty obvious. But surely people would give the stink-eye to such things, right? Right? /s

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes