Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
Can't they just focus on Sabia/Neve/Lynn and maybe Tyra?
Every other character I just don't care about.
Maybe except that Katarina-looking one who likes horses but they've probably already forgotten about her.
Sometimes I want to replay Noxian Nights again... Such a good game when it comes to hentai scenes but unfortunately it was also a nightmare to play even with a guide.

bitchass92

Dec 11, 2020
Yearly reminder that the Dom and Sub route are actually Sadist and Masochist route. Cya next year for the next reminded.
I just wanted to say not just to you but to like the whole vibe on Subia is: it should be better written as a mechanic that if Sabia does something sexual or submissive for a trade she runs the risk of taking a hit to her reputation which could result in the unwanted sex or continued humiliation instead of the mandatory btw fuck pig me like you eat cum dialogue attack scenes.

I don't really mind either route (I always talk about how my first play through was a strong, independent Sabia who kicked ass) But neither of these routes hold too much value anymore. So i just opt to watch her be degraded. The whole "deception" part/manipulation is just a tired mechanic that now means which flavor sex scene would you like to see

Nico Odin

Jan 8, 2021
I'm stuck here, shouldn't it show as completed? The walkthrough says it should continue with the "False Agent" quest. I've rested several times now but it doesn't show up and I can't talk to Vehlis.

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
I'm stuck here, shouldn't it show as completed? The walkthrough says it should continue with the "False Agent" quest. I've rested several times now but it doesn't show up and I can't talk to Vehlis.
if i recall this require you to wear a specific outfit the barmaid one and talk to either the dude in the bar or the dude in the slums

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
didn't work either

i think this might be the mission where you rescue vehlis... i can't remember but if its true then i think you have to talk to vehlis first and just go to the big town with the castle and it should just play out on its own

the one i was talking about previously should be the quest after this one

Nico Odin

Jan 8, 2021
i think this might be the mission where you rescue vehlis... i can't remember but if its true then i think you have to talk to vehlis first and just go to the big town with the castle and it should just play out on its own

I already rescued Vehlis snd she is back at the orc camp but the mission doesn't show up as finsihed and I can't start the next one (called False Agent in the walkthrough)

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
I already rescued Vehlis snd she is back at the orc camp but the mission doesn't show up as finsihed and I can't start the next one (called False Agent in the walkthrough)
i think you need to take a rest in your tent if 1 isnt enough try 2 or more till you can talk to vehlis again

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
I can't really recreate this problem to see what is going on, since my save file doesn't have any log entries for this quest and "False agent" starts right after sleeping twice. Even before i speak with Vehlist again, now that i check it.

Maybe one of the side content blocks the progression somehow? I'm not familiar with the code.

TERES

Jun 1, 2019

Vehlis was imprisoned by orcs?

Nico Odin

Jan 8, 2021
i think you need to take a rest in your tent if 1 isnt enough try 2 or more till you can talk to vehlis again
already rested several times and nothing happens

I can't really recreate this problem to see what is going on, since my save file doesn't have any log entries for this quest and "False agent" starts right after sleeping twice. Even before i speak with Vehlist again, now that i check it.

Maybe one of the side content blocks the progression somehow? I'm not familiar with the code.
already did all the other quests. I will add the save file maybe someone can figure out the problem.

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
already did all the other quests. I will add the save file maybe someone can figure out the problem.
I'm not sure. i walked around, checked everything, went to sleep and the next quest triggered. The quest log remained bugged and your quest didn't disappear, but at least the new one started.

View attachment 1-2-LT1.save View attachment 1-3-LT1.save These are the saves i made from your file. 1-2 is the save file before resting and 1-3 is the one after. If this doesn't work, then i can check again.

Nico Odin

Jan 8, 2021
I'm not sure. i walked around, checked everything, went to sleep and the next quest triggered. The quest log remained bugged and your quest didn't disappear, but at least the new one started.

View attachment 2600143 View attachment 2600144 These are the saves i made from your file. 1-2 is the save file before resting and 1-3 is the one after. If this doesn't work, then i can check again.
1-2 didn't worked but 1-3 did thx for your help

Reactions: Jinsoyun
3.90 star(s) 76 Votes