oshkoshdorosh

Mar 31, 2020
One day left of the month and not a word said anywhere ah never change Hreinn never change :love:.
Yeah, all three devs are constantly on the discord right now. Not that they're saying anything, its just that they're always on, which is a change from how it usually is where you might see one or two of them. Call it a cram sesh, eh? should we take bets on whether one of them has "an unfortunate internet outage" or something, preventing them from a timely end of month release?

Skarfaze

Aug 28, 2017
Yeah, all three devs are constantly on the discord right now. Not that they're saying anything, its just that they're always on, which is a change from how it usually is where you might see one or two of them. Call it a cram sesh, eh? should we take bets on whether one of them has "an unfortunate internet outage" or something, preventing them from a timely end of month release?
Looking alot like a end of the month next year update right now.....

nyqz

Mar 17, 2018
So, I was thinking of making a mod for the game that was going to implement some things for the sub route (Sorry I prefer sub Sabia over Dom) meaning the mod won't contain anything related to Dom Sabia. Also let it be known I am not an artist so even if the premise changes aka new events are added the art will be the same. I am not going to work on it now because I am a little busy in the coming weeks. I am still a novice when it comes to coding Ren'py games, but I will try my best, I am posting this to ask since this conversation happened before as well and people said that we should wait for the devs to abandon the game before we add (or make the game better again) IIRC. So, should I mod it or not another thing to note is that I will not add to the story it is just meant to add somethings for instance giving Sabia the ability to wear Ba'shi Costume, work in the brothel again with (was her name Bris) the catgirl incharge, losing orcs respect (which she mostly has already it just comes back for the plot) and the bar scene being a thing permanently.

PS. I don't want to lift your guys hope up, I have tried digging in the files before as well and I have to say that I have very little understanding where which event is I am planing on figuring it out and will do this only when I do hence I am putting this out there to let me know if I should do it or not because I don't want to waste my time. I have to learn Assembly language for study purposes and it is an annoying Motherfucker if I have ever seen one.
Adding new scenes or dialog is something you can do now no problem, Viresa's fanfic mod used to add new scenes directly into the game, but they got tired of updating them for new versions and just packaged them as stand alone scenes. IDK about committing to bigger mechanical changes though, that would make it much harder to account for any new stuff Hrien adds.

Reactions: oshkoshdorosh

Serena

Aug 13, 2017
Adding new scenes or dialog is something you can do now no problem, Viresa's fanfic mod used to add new scenes directly into the game, but they got tired of updating them for new versions and just packaged them as stand alone scenes. IDK about committing to bigger mechanical changes though, that would make it much harder to account for any new stuff Hrien adds.
Yep that is the issue, I can change the dialouge now, I can even write a hentai scene and give the file(s) to you guys once I do, the problem is that once the new update roles by that is it I will work all over again and that is going to be a pain in the ass. I was trying/planning on making a new file in which I can write hentai scenes that I can load into the game instead of having to write the script over and over again and again. I can see why Viresa stopped doing it. Also, I was in a conversation with them and have been pointed in a direction, now to wait and see if I can't work a little of my, nah the communities magic on this. I will need someone to write smut for me since I am not that good at it, I don't want it to be HMMM me fuck Sabia, Sabia slut I know she suck cock I know (like what the fuck was Yoda here).

Reactions: Enigmanic

nyqz

Mar 17, 2018
Yep that is the issue, I can change the dialouge now, I can even write a hentai scene and give the file(s) to you guys once I do, the problem is that once the new update roles by that is it I will work all over again and that is going to be a pain in the ass. I was trying/planning on making a new file in which I can write hentai scenes that I can load into the game instead of having to write the script over and over again and again. I can see why Viresa stopped doing it. Also, I was in a conversation with them and have been pointed in a direction, now to wait and see if I can't work a little of my, nah the communities magic on this. I will need someone to write smut for me since I am not that good at it, I don't want it to be HMMM me fuck Sabia, Sabia slut I know she suck cock I know (like what the fuck was Yoda here).
I'd be happy to lend a hand with writting/editing once you decide what sort of stuff you're looking to work into the game.

Reactions: Serena

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
Once you iron things out I'd be happy to help. I supported this game for four years. I'm also a creative writer and I ran two online erotic roleplaying campaigns for almost five years.

Reactions: Serena

scheriel

Dec 30, 2018
Jesus Christ, they still have 661 patreon supporters. It really baffles me that the number is not dropping at all

HikkiXxX

May 25, 2018
If you want to use my edits (I couldn't do more cause colleges exists) you are free to use them

Negativpro0

May 23, 2020
With current the current speed of updates that will not be much of a problem. You can prepare stuff and put it all in the incoming version. It is not a problem to keep an old version of the game just to play new scenes also.

oshkoshdorosh

Mar 31, 2020

"Hey everyone, end of month update.

Unfortunately end of month (may) that we were wanting to aim for won't happen. Nomo still needs some more time to finish some of the art - the extra time is due to adding more prison poses/scenes, and improving some of them as well. A few of the orc bases needed tweaks and did not look good good in the lighting of the background, so once those are fixed we will proceed with the release.

This one will have a lot of scenes and poses in it for the sexual content once we're finished! Above is sneak peek of one of the new scenes too, it has multiple variants to it for the different scenes.

Will keep everyone updated, thanks everyone."

Negativpro0

May 23, 2020

Unfortunately end of month (may) that we were wanting to aim for won't happen. Nomo still needs some more time to finish some of the art - the extra time is due to adding more prison poses/scenes, and improving some of them as well. A few of the orc bases needed tweaks and did not look good good in the lighting of the background, so once those are fixed we will proceed with the release.

This one will have a lot of scenes and poses in it for the sexual content once we're finished! Above is sneak peek of one of the new scenes too, it has multiple variants to it for the different scenes.

Thank you sharing the update.

Anybody surprised the update is not ready? Also this "new" scene looks more of a slight variation of another CG already in game.

Serena

Aug 13, 2017
If you want to use my edits (I couldn't do more cause colleges exists) you are free to use them
I would like to see them. Tho I have gotten a fair understanding on how to write a hentai scene the problem is that I don't know how to make Sabia wear Ba'shi outfit outside of the events because like you said college/university exists and I have exams to prepair.

Serena

Aug 13, 2017
With current the current speed of updates that will not be much of a problem. You can prepare stuff and put it all in the incoming version. It is not a problem to keep an old version of the game just to play new scenes also.
Just as you mentioned this, this happened. We should do this frequently maybe we will get the update fast that way:ROFLMAO:.

Hence I am going to work on a way to make my mod be compatible with future versions, I mean it might contradict canon events of the story since I am not the main writer (in fact even now I am not the writer I suck at writing smut and I know I do)/ it is not my idea (story). So contradictions are to be expected. Like I plan on making Sub route a real slut (for the lack of a better term) where she willing engages in sexual interactions around the camp like in general not related to story but related to satisfying her thirst for orc cock. But in the next update Sub Sabia might be normal, orcs won't fuck plus she doesn't have orcs on mind outside of events.

I do have 2 ideas to make this happen. Either rewrite the whole game's sub dialogue from the top or add the Tekrok orcs Ba'shi scene where they fuck the brains out of Sabia. I can see both scenario working but I would love some takes from the community. As for the Dom part I can change the dialogue where it is possible (like the art supports it because recently that is not the case the art in fact contradicts the scenario we are playing "DOM") the best example of a scene not supporting any Dom dialogue (imo) is the (undercover Inn investigation) scene like you are telling me, a dom chick who should make it so that a guy doesn't cum without her permission she humiliates him by using her feet, kicking him on the cock or balls (slightly or hard) or uses a cock ring is instead having her face shoved down in some cushions/pillows getting fucked like a slut/cow and is saying some shit if you cum I will kill you bitch your face is being pushed into the pillows because you have zero power over the guy how are you going to kill him tighten your pussy to the point it raptures his cock and he dies of bleeding (I know they don't mean to actual kill the person) but how will she punish him when she has to catch her breath afterwards. The Dom art for this quest makes no sense aside from the things that happen in the bar (slightly) which is modular art to begin with.

Negativpro0

May 23, 2020
Just as you mentioned this, this happened. We should do this frequently maybe we will get the update fast that way:ROFLMAO:.

Hence I am going to work on a way to make my mod be compatible with future versions, I mean it might contradict canon events of the story since I am not the main writer (in fact even now I am not the writer I suck at writing smut and I know I do)/ it is not my idea (story). So contradictions are to be expected. Like I plan on making Sub route a real slut (for the lack of a better term) where she willing engages in sexual interactions around the camp like in general not related to story but related to satisfying her thirst for orc cock. But in the next update Sub Sabia might be normal, orcs won't fuck plus she doesn't have orcs on mind outside of events.

I do have 2 ideas to make this happen. Either rewrite the whole game's sub dialogue from the top or add the Tekrok orcs Ba'shi scene where they fuck the brains out of Sabia. I can see both scenario working but I would love some takes from the community. As for the Dom part I can change the dialogue where it is possible (like the art supports it because recently that is not the case the art in fact contradicts the scenario we are playing "DOM") the best example of a scene not supporting any Dom dialogue (imo) is the (undercover Inn investigation) scene like you are telling me, a dom chick who should make it so that a guy doesn't cum without her permission she humiliates him by using her feet, kicking him on the cock or balls (slightly or hard) or uses a cock ring is instead having her face shoved down in some cushions/pillows getting fucked like a slut/cow and is saying some shit if you cum I will kill you bitch your face is being pushed into the pillows because you have zero power over the guy how are you going to kill him tighten your pussy to the point it raptures his cock and he dies of bleeding (I know they don't mean to actual kill the person) but how will she punish him when she has to catch her breath afterwards. The Dom art for this quest makes no sense aside from the things that happen in the bar (slightly) which is modular art to begin with.
Allright i am taking bets. Are we gonna get the mod before the next two patches come out? Likely estimate is by 2024 we will receive the patches ( if we are lucky ).

I bet on the mod.

• Haha
Reactions: scheriel

Serena

Aug 13, 2017
Allright i am taking bets. Are we gonna get the mod before the next two patches come out? Likely estimate is by 2024 we will receive the patches ( if we are lucky ).

I bet on the mod.
I am working on it. I have already figured out how to make scenes the problem is occuring at one place, I can't seem to be able to get Sabia to dress up in the Exotic dancer outfit outside of an event. I am working on it. Hopefully I can figure it out and then we will add two scenes in the game one repeatable scene (could be more) and one actual scene speaking of which I was actually planning on using some art from art pack 12 but I don't want to end up in a legal battle with Nomo cuz it is patreon exclusive content. So, I wanted to know whether I should or not and if I do are there any lawyers here

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes