Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
Except Sierra didn't write the story. The art, story, character design and personalities are and always were up to Nomo.

The things this game lost with her are more like proper dialogues, coherence in the narrative and communication with the fans. As i recall, she was the one who used to write the update posts and started their blog too.
What this game lost really was the devs passion. They wanted to do it and NN. Past from a point it just seems they got tired and annoyed of doing adult games, but force themselves to continue to pay the bills.

This is why the game went downhill and will continue, they don't care anymore, as long they can not work and milk patreon they will, since the job market on any country of the world this days is pretty shitty right now, they will milk this as long as possible before leaving.

Print my post and bring it back when they abandon or "finish" this game rushing and never do an adult game again. People can pay, leave, give ideas, complain, it don't matter. When someone is not happy and don't want to work with something, it won't work (SPECIALLY a job that requires creativity, ask this to any songwriter, actor, musician, author, writer, etc.).

lilipop1123

Jun 24, 2019
The manual is useless with the quest "Rescuing Vehlis". It is not passable by him. Please help me how to pass it quest.
Also in the latest version quest log does not work...

• Angry
Reactions: souldead341

lilipop1123

Jun 24, 2019
Just checked it again, it seems like it's possible to rescue Vehlis after the first scene.
On the first day visit every location, starting with the castle and ask around. Scan the castle and talk to Alioch and discuss everything.
Rest.
Second day go to the castle, investigate Jasmine's room. Then go to the market and buy the potion. Discuss things with Amelia. Talk to Alioch and i was already able to go and save Vehlis.

I think you can watch up to 4 scenes and still succeed if you want to or if you need to do so for some reason.
I'm not being offered a potion at the market.

ujelly1701

Aug 13, 2017
Do they say anything on discord? its all most 2 month of radio silence

Only two 'updates' from Nomo on Discord. This on 5th July in response to be asking if they can provide a monthly update.

Nomo said:
Yep will do.

And then this on 11th July in response to being asked what's going on.

Nomo said:
Yea, as I said, just some personal stuff, combined with wanting to rework some of the art. It is my fault, so sorry for the delays, I just want to finish what I have to do and release it.
So who knows when this is coming. :HideThePain:

bitchass92

Dec 11, 2020
I mean chances are that the quest might never get completed.
I think the most likely thing will be the bad end will likely be the last thing to truly be "completed" before they make some promises and just peter out entirely. But I also don't expect that completion to be anytime soon. I won't beat a dead Mino's dick over this but what a shame: it really could've been goated.

NEScaffe

Jun 8, 2023
Bros im stuc after i do the raiding missions against bandits and the farmers, i also did the first kendrak training
help pls

Fudgesicles

Dec 13, 2019
v0.14 since 2017.. is it abandoned by any chance?
...0.14 went public February this year...

Check the first post of the games you want to watch. These are the things you want to look for:

Thread Updated: 2023-02-10
Release Date: 2023-02-09

Thread Update means when the first post has updated all downloads, while Release Date is the date when the last update was released. If that's not helpful enough, check the developer links, for example Patreon. You can still check when the dev had their last update on sites like Patreon without paying.

warsickle

Feb 8, 2018
i wonder, if the game is "abandoned" in the future, can we have the authority to continue the story based on the what we have now?

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes