MingXiao

Aug 9, 2021
There has been no meaningful update for 5 or 6 years now and it all went downhill from the horn festival where we were forced to grind something useless and did nothing.

The story is too grand and we’ll need a larian studios team to save this cesspool.

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
For the ones fancy some reading:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Text written in bold and italic (I added it myself) are things they're going to do in the future patch(es)

See y'all in... whenever the update comes out I guess

..a..

Sep 4, 2016
For the ones fancy some reading:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Text written in bold and italic (I added it myself) are things they're going to do in the future patch(es)

See y'all in... whenever the update comes out I guess
This is old update? Already released 0.14 in february?

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
This is old update? Already released 0.14 in february?
Just putting it out here to remind that future patches after 0.14 is "smaller" and "on a faster cycle"

And I kinda of a slowpoke myself, so time dilation might still have some side-effects that I fuckin' missed the dates

I'll delete the files for good measure

• Haha
Reactions: rockon123 and ..a..

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
Is this game getting any updates?
Yes and no. The team leader / artist of the dev team is out of action due to some health problem that we don't know much about and so the writer and the coder are trying to put together something by the end of this month.

Based on past experience if and when anything is released for this game, this thread gets pretty active for a few days, so you can just look for that if you aren't actively following it.

bitchass92

Dec 11, 2020
Yes and no. The team leader / artist of the dev team is out of action due to some health problem that we don't know much about and so the writer and the coder are trying to put together something by the end of this month.

Based on past experience if and when anything is released for this game, this thread gets pretty active for a few days, so you can just look for that if you aren't actively following it.
No, no on several of these I've learned it's criminal to ask people to read the forum or even simply scan the most recent pages. How dare you expect people with questions about a game there's a forum for.... to READ

Anonymous fapper98

Feb 13, 2020
Over the head sex scenes? I am sorry, WHAT THE FUCK?? Man Devs don't realise that they've legit got one of the best games out there, and they are doing this dumb shit, come on guys, please don't fuck this up. quality over quantity, you already have a lot of scenes, it's even worse for your reputation that's left.

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
Over the head sex scenes? I am sorry, WHAT THE FUCK?? Man Devs don't realise that they've legit got one of the best games out there, and they are doing this dumb shit, come on guys, please don't fuck this up. quality over quantity, you already have a lot of scenes, it's even worse for your reputation that's left.
Yeah, this still got to be one of the weirdest choices ever. An RPGM game like NN has a top down view combined with nice artworks for the sex scenes so we can actually see what is going on, but the latest quest is the opposite. It has nice artwork for the game and a top down view for the sex so we can't see properly what's happening.

It still baffles me after all this time that the position used in the new sex scenes is Sabia standing with an orc lifting one of her legs. It's the same pose that was used in the Horned God's night's party, but back then it had a beautiful art and now it is in 8bit.

If anyone has a home cinema or at least a 16k screen i'm curious: can you see what Sabia is doing in 0.14?

bitchass92

Dec 11, 2020
You're ten years too late brother

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
come on guys, please don't fuck this up.
This has been going on since 2016 and the quality has been dropping since 2018/2019 -- and not just artworks, but the overall sense of direction where the game is going since there weren't many lore dumps in... years, perhaps? The team, since 2019/2020, I think, has been focusing on polishing the sidequests and fulfilling Patreon picks rather than focusing on the main objective:

Sabia's revenge on her family by hiring Orcs from Grok og Dar (and possibly elsewhere), as one of her allied factions, perhaps, to... literally and figuratively screw them over, especially her mother and sister because she was set up.

So, yeah, they've been fucking this up for years, now. I mean, almost yearly updates? Radio silence most of the time? Didn't want any critiques and comments to make themselves better despite some of them might be a "hater behavior"?

I'm surprised that they've lasted longer than my tenure at a public university.

Frogperson

Jan 15, 2019
Well, since Tales of the Moon got an update, and I was hankering for some orc-content I came back here. Are there any other games that go in that direction that aren't Japanese?

• Sad
Reactions: big_shl0m0
3.90 star(s) 76 Votes