Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
this has absolutely turned into a scam, no other way to slice it.
an update a year is simply ridiculous. meanwhile majalis still consistently pumping out WEEKLY updates for the longest time.

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
It's a scam in as-much as they should've abandoned the project several years ago.
The whole thing reeks of project mismanagement.
mismanagement was years ago.
they are fully aware they're running a scam now, which is only still possible based on the goodwill of supporters giving them money.

Reactions: Ghizghuth

oshkoshdorosh

Mar 31, 2020
Well folks, no surprises to anyone here I'd think, but it's truly the bottom of the barrel now. Update is as follows:

Hey everyone.

While Nomo is dealing with some stuff and we wait for him to get through it, we've had some feedback from a few patrons and some suggestions.

What we're going to do while waiting is expand on some side-stuff and filler. There's a lot of stuff we have currently that we can make a lot more in-depth with already-existing assets. We'll look at expanding some of the Kullar bar stuff, make it possible to work there several times, have some expanding lines with patrons there and similar stuff like that. There's several assets and areas/spots that we can expand with this in mind.

We'll aim to have something out for you guys by the end of October.

Thank you for your patience and continued support.

oshkoshdorosh

Mar 31, 2020
Well folks, no surprises to anyone here I'd think, but it's truly the bottom of the barrel now. Update is as follows:

Hey everyone.

While Nomo is dealing with some stuff and we wait for him to get through it, we've had some feedback from a few patrons and some suggestions.

What we're going to do while waiting is expand on some side-stuff and filler. There's a lot of stuff we have currently that we can make a lot more in-depth with already-existing assets. We'll look at expanding some of the Kullar bar stuff, make it possible to work there several times, have some expanding lines with patrons there and similar stuff like that. There's several assets and areas/spots that we can expand with this in mind.

The referenced "feedback from a few patrons" on Discord was things like, 'you have these assets you kept referencing, have you tried using them?' and others that boil down to 'why not use the assets to tell side stories'. Even they're calling it filler as they attempt to buy time.

Partyboy78

Oct 1, 2018
" There's a lot of stuff we have currently that we can make a lot more in-depth with already-existing assets."

Which wouldn't be any different to the last couple updates where they've clearly reused the same character poses stretched over multiple scenes. Aiming to have something out by the end of October might as well mean 2024, too.

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018

Hey everyone.

Either those people on their discord read my comment here or my ability to predict the absolutely obvious is still sharp as ever.

Aside from the Kullar, they could still easily make scenes for the human brothel, the orc tavern and shops, random / friendly orcs in the camp, subordinates of the chosen captain and shaman, Neve or Bris, the tents in general and Sabia's new team. All of which can be done in a way to flesh out interactions and give flavor text to characters and places without narrowing future narrative options

I wish Nomo only the best and a full recovery from whatever is going on, and i wish the rest of him team to have had started working on this 4 months ago.

Thank you for keeping us updated.

Last edited:

xhyde

Dec 17, 2019
Honestly, I said this before, but has it even been addressed what the absolute fuck the rest of the team has been working on? Like honestly, What are they getting paid for?

Honestly, at this point for me to ever sub again, there would need to be monthly updates from each team member about exactly what they have done personally in that month. (Like Studio FOW does for their updates on Subverse) I'm not saying there needs to be an update every single month, or that delays don't and can't happen, but really. It took them until now to decide to piece together some side stuff. Wasn't that the whole point of the lower-quality repeatable scenes? What the fuck kind of audacity?

I seriously need to know, are they getting paid? or is it just free volunteer shit? because at this point, If anyone other than Nomo is seeing a dime, they need some fucking explaining about wtf they are doing.

Reactions: oshkoshdorosh

bitchass92

Dec 11, 2020
Honestly, I said this before, but has it even been addressed what the absolute fuck the rest of the team has been working on? Like honestly, What are they getting paid for?

Honestly, at this point for me to ever sub again, there would need to be monthly updates from each team member about exactly what they have done personally in that month. (Like Studio FOW does for their updates on Subverse) I'm not saying there needs to be an update every single month, or that delays don't and can't happen, but really. It took them until now to decide to piece together some side stuff. Wasn't that the whole point of the lower-quality repeatable scenes? What the fuck kind of audacity?

I seriously need to know, are they getting paid? or is it just free volunteer shit? because at this point, If anyone other than Nomo is seeing a dime, they need some fucking explaining about wtf they are doing.
honestly

Oct 8, 2018

They've been doing fuck all, obviously.

Skriuen

Aug 27, 2021
When in the trial and Lutvrog is speaking, he says something about Sabia's account of the accident differed in one crucial way. Anyone know what i did wrong?

Abibliboop

Oct 21, 2018
When in the trial and Lutvrog is speaking, he says something about Sabia's account of the accident differed in one crucial way. Anyone know what i did wrong?
There are a few ways you can screw up the trial. Usually if you get that line I believe it means you answered a question different from how it actually played out. I think it tells you right afterwards what part you got wrong when he says what he saw. If you saved before trial then just try one of the other answer options to that question.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes