Rebeln

Apr 6, 2018
Okay lets start the shit on Herrin or how ever the fuck you spell it.
1. They have shitty business sense. At one point they were pulling enough income for 3 people to be okayish. Especially considering that there were at one point pulling, I think around 6K a month I only saw the stat in AUD. They could have been able to provide a better release schedule.
2. They've had an excuse every time for a delay in production if something is nearly done its same week. But then they say next month deadline can't be meet cause of XXXX however they go radio silent for 2 months. Then release 4 minutes of content. I'd hate to be there fucking boss.
3. Money milking wankers.

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
Exactly. Does not make any sense from a creators perspective.
It makes sense, people tend to follow or buy thing there's a lot of people buying or paying, to not 'stay' behind. If they see the number increasing, they may think there's some good news about the game (a lot of people don't have the patience or time to search for it.

Also, they can pay the cheapiest tier, a good amount of that money would be back to them. For each like, 10 low tier they pay, 1 medium tier will cover it and also bring profit.
It's a good strategy for a dying project that you can't hold for long anymore, trying to milk the last time as much as you can. Imoral for sure, but if you don't care, it's a good strategy.

Also, considering them blocking people, it works with this strategy to boost numbers. You fake a good product and lots of support and kill all the criticism, so the people that arrive on that bubble, will fill secure to drop the money.

They're pathetic.

Aug 12, 2018
It makes sense, people tend to follow or buy thing there's a lot of people buying or paying, to not 'stay' behind. If they see the number increasing, they may think there's some good news about the game (a lot of people don't have the patience or time to search for it.

Also, they can pay the cheapiest tier, a good amount of that money would be back to them. For each like, 10 low tier they pay, 1 medium tier will cover it and also bring profit.
It's a good strategy for a dying project that you can't hold for long anymore, trying to milk the last time as much as you can. Imoral for sure, but if you don't care, it's a good strategy.

Also, considering them blocking people, it works with this strategy to boost numbers. You fake a good product and lots of support and kill all the criticism, so the people that arrive on that bubble, will fill secure to drop the money.

They're pathetic.
You realize that Patreon gets a fee for every subscription? Also, they would need multiple accounts with multiple emails, with multiple credit cars, bank accounts or paypal accounts.

So no, it doesn't make any sense. You're just talking it up because you want to stick to your point of view.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
You realize that Patreon gets a fee for every subscription? Also, they would need multiple accounts with multiple emails, with multiple credit cars, bank accounts or paypal accounts.

So no, it doesn't make any sense. You're just talking it up because you want to stick to your point of view.
It's actually extremely easy to make multiple emails, patreon accounts, credit card numbers, exc. Hell, the credit card numbers can be done by just buying visa (or other company) giftcards, which are able to be used anywhere a visa (or whatever) card can be, with unique numbers. And that's if you'd even need to use different credit card numbers on different patreon accounts. Note that it's also a very useful thing to get a gift card for repeatable payments / questionable companies. It lets you not worry if the card number gets stolen or the company is shitty about canceling memberships.

If you don't want to do it yourself, you even find bot companies that do it for you.

Though frankly, I really doubt that there's enough pressure from fake accounts to bring in more parteon supporters to justify the costs of that kind of scheme.

Reactions: oshkoshdorosh

bitchass92

Dec 11, 2020
they probably do, but they don't care. or at least i bet they used to. I really hope they weren't thinking "what do we care?" When, myself included, a lot of people were patreons before and would probably have been happy to be a patreon in the future.

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
Nomo used to post here. Unfortunately people thought that 5-6 full unique HQ scene every 2-3 month was unacceptably slow, so he was flamed a lot...

As i said, i'll keep my compliant towards the release date for now, but i'll still mention that one of the points in creating tons of art assets for the reusable scenes is the fact that now it only takes writing and coding to create a scene... So in theory, their team can still work on quite a lot of things while Nomo is out of action.

Lunasmeow

Jul 22, 2017
And that's if you'd even need to use different credit card numbers on different patreon accounts.
This is a thing. I can't speak for Patreon, but I have multiple accounts on Kickstarter for example, and they all use the same credit card. It allows me to get multiple different reward tiers - and Kickstarter doesn't care, as long as they get their money. I presume Patreon is much the same. Very few places vlaidate people aren't using multiple accounts by comparing credit cards. That's typically only done in places where having multiple accounts is a bad thing.

As for trusting these folks? That's a mistake. Sierra left the team for a reason. She doesn't abandon projects lightly.

Jun 19, 2018
I remember last time I played this game I really liked the fallen from grace orc camp submissive plotline, but instantly lost interest when it turned into catgirl slave herder. Have any interesting themes been added since then?

Negativpro0

May 23, 2020
I remember last time I played this game I really liked the fallen from grace orc camp submissive plotline, but instantly lost interest when it turned into catgirl slave herder. Have any interesting themes been added since then?
Partially back to fallen from grace, subplotline. But it is mostly some hentai level of " i wanna get raped, but i do not admit it ".

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes