Bad_Fantasy

Jul 21, 2018
Last edited:

laladon

Aug 24, 2016
hi guys can someone guide me to the page, were a installation-description for the bonus pack 1-7 and the bonus pack 12 are postet?? or, are these outdated?
would be awsome
thanx a lot

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
That changelog makes me not even want to give it a spin. All I see is reused assets and plans to make systems for even more reused assets. As if the spamming of "low quality CGs" didn't drastically reduce the quality of the scenes and story already.

r34X

Jan 2, 2019
Is it too late to write Noxian Nights 2 instead?
Can we include Akali and Fiora?

:unsure:
Noxian Nights 2, or something inspired by that LoL setting (unique IP) would be 10x better than KoD imo... Especially if it focused on what I believe was Noxian's biggest strength: diving into extreme fetish content.

Noxian Nights was a game that introduced me to fetishes I didn't know I had, something games rarely do now, and something KoD is far to tame to do now.

So ya, putting effort into making a game imo would be best done with a unique setting with new characters. If you'd be interested in building a community around the effort, I'd be interested in investing time to assist.

DreamingAway

Aug 24, 2022
Noxian Nights 2, or something inspired by that LoL setting (unique IP) would be 10x better than KoD imo... Especially if it focused on what I believe was Noxian's biggest strength: diving into extreme fetish content.

Noxian Nights was a game that introduced me to fetishes I didn't know I had, something games rarely do now, and something KoD is far to tame to do now.

So ya, putting effort into making a game imo would be best done with a unique setting with new characters. If you'd be interested in building a community around the effort, I'd be interested in investing time to assist.
Tried to invite you into the *~*super secret chat*~* but your account settings didn't allow for PMs? (or I am dumb)

I am working on a Proof of Concept with a smaller audience, mainly just to throw around ideas and get feedback without spamming this thread, once it hits the milestone I want - I'll push it all to a public git repository.

Would love your feedback and ideas.. but I'll need to invite you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ajajainu

Welwigo

Apr 12, 2021
New bar scenes are probably bad, but I haven't seen them yet and probably won't bother installing Jmod to check them out. The whole setup makes literally no sense. ...
Weren't those already implemented like five fucking years ago? I specifically remember the ass grab scene where she tells herself to "swallow [her] pride and bide [her] time" or something similar in order to get into the good graces of the old orc.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes