Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
If the Ai thing actually worked Hreinn will go broken
Not necessarily. Nomo could make things a lot easier on himself by using AI.
step 1 - He could have new images generated by AI using his art style.
step 2 - Next, he can load the images into whatever art program he uses. Then he can erase and redraw parts of the image to correct errors and bring it in line with his vision for the scene.
step 3 - Profit!

Of course, he still needs NDS to do his fucking job. Plus Monsinne needs to develop actual talent and stop writing like he's a 12yo who just discovered masturbation.

DreamingAway

Aug 24, 2022
I wouldn't suggest plagiarizing KoD. Instead I would write an original story with a similar theme and include characters similar to, if not inspired by, the principal cast of KoD. Then we can use AI to imitate that art style. It wouldn't be difficult at all to draft a similar story.
Is it too late to write Noxian Nights 2 instead?
Can we include Akali and Fiora?

:unsure:

Reactions: mnonyhc and JasDoc

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
Is it too late to write Noxian Nights 2 instead?
Can we include Akali and Fiora?

:unsure:
If that's more your cup of tea. Though I wouldn't use existing characters. I could parody versions of those two characters after learning a bit about them. But no way am I touching Overwatch or LoL. I can't stand those games.

• Haha
Reactions: DreamingAway
May 25, 2022
This is not img2img.

I used the left one to generate a openpose rig - then used that rig to generate the right side images..
For those who don't use SD, the left image itself is not used at all to make the right one(s), I only used the left image to generate a skeleton rig which is basically a JSON file of lines that represent bones / fingers that can be used to pose characters, the pixels / original image is then thrown away, it's just a way to copy the pose, not the actual aesthetic.

Noxian Nights sequel? :whistle::coffee:

There are small fixes / clean ups that could be done on the below images..
I was rushing a little because I'm trying to test how well the LORA works..

The goal should be:
- very consistent poses / facial expressions without relying on a crutch like img2img, because ideally you want to create multiple clothing types
- have very deterministic outcomes when you prompt or pose something, you don't want "randomness" coming through your LORA / Model otherwise it makes it very difficult to create assets.

View attachment 3069262 .
oh my...

• Red Heart
Reactions: DreamingAway

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
AI shills begone! That garbage always looks the same; same lighting, same shading, same faces, same proportions. Eyes are wrong, lips are wrong, expressions are bad. It looks like the heartless, soulless slop that it is.

I know the game is fucked and the devs are either lazy or greedy or both, but let's treat the corpse with a little dignity instead of stringing it up like a puppet and making it dance. I know the art has gotten worse (somehow) but even at its worst it's still actually ART instead of just an image.
To be fair to these mfers, at least the thread is quite lively now :KEK:

Jun 13, 2017
Anyone got the notes for 14.1? It's been like 9 months or some shit, I'm sure it's a great, bountiful update.
I don't even think leakers are around, the months scared most of them away. Hope springs eternal though.

Also, impressive work with the AI. People are usually extremely wary of it (and for good reason) but KoD had an interesting setup and it would be bloody hilarious to see more content from here than the creators proper. Is Viressa still around? Man could write for sure.

helllover

Jun 7, 2017
Doesn't sound worth a download...

Also i'd like Kindred, Soraka and Sona to appear.... mostly in a minotaur or tentacles ending

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes