BigBiggieBig

Jan 6, 2019
This is pretty promising, just a few touch-ups and I'd be down with having it in-game.

Nomo can be replaced by robots.
The writer can be replaced by anyone who passed 3rd grade English.
And the coder can be replaced by a monkey paid for with two bananas a day.

I wonder if a surge in AI generated content of Sabia would make Hreinn worry enough to actually work on their game.

DreamingAway

Aug 24, 2022
If ~someone~ trained a "Nomo Art Style" and sent it to them, do you think they would use it or be offended? :unsure:

Based on this thread, it seems their community is very ban happy.. is Nomo cold / callous to fans approaching them with new ideas / suggestions?

Looking through NN and KoD - it *seems* they don't really leverage "modular design" in their artwork very much, they will make swappable heads / clothes for important NPC's but it's very limited. Redrawing things from scratch is a progress killer and very laborious.

I feel like they would appreciate this technology more than anyone.. They could still exert creative control over everything but AI would do a lot of the repetitive tasks for them and probably help their motivation levels.

The hands need a little clean up. Even on the second image, her finger nails are trying to escape her body.

Last edited:

Skarfaze

Aug 28, 2017
If ~someone~ trained a "Nomo Art Style" and sent it to them, do you think they would use it or be offended? :unsure:

Based on this thread, it seems their community is very ban happy.. is Nomo cold / callous to fans approaching them with new ideas / suggestions?

Looking through NN and KoD - it *seems* they don't really leverage "modular design" in their artwork very much, they will make swappable heads / clothes for important NPC's but it's very limited. Redrawing things from scratch is a progress killer and very laborious.

I feel like they would appreciate this technology more than anyone.. They could still exert creative control over everything but AI would do a lot of the repetitive tasks for them and probably help their motivation levels.

The hands need a little clean up. Even on the second image, her finger nails are trying to escape her body.
The entire discord server is very anti AI i believe , including the devs so i dont think they would take kindly to any such approach. No matter how foolish that seems it would only result in a swift ban i think.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DreamingAway

DreamingAway

Aug 24, 2022
Okay I attempted to train my own "Nomo Style" LORA. (Using KOD / NN / Rule34)

It does not have any concepts of characters..
So there is no such thing as "Sabia" or "Neve" in the tagging, if you want those characters you have to describe them.

I did a few quick tests .. with the following rules:
- No Controlnets (meaning the poses are purely prompt based, each image may look slightly different)
- No image touchups or fixups or seed cherry picking
- No Segmenting (each image will have small variations, like clothing changes or background changes)

Known Issues So Far:
I can already see a problem with my tagging, I completely trashed "ponytail" with "folded ponytail" training. I will need to pick a single word tag that doesn't do that.

The image prompts left to right are:

[Describing Sabia as best I can]
[Describing Neve but with short hair and elf ears]
[Describing Neve but with short hair and cat ears]

The background is just "Sunny Day, Village, Huts, Grass" :LOL:

Feedback appreciated - is the art style over cooked or under cooked?

I will likely need to do another run (or 10.. :cautious:), so if people think the style is wrong / bad - please say so.

- Focus criticism / feedbacl on the art style (both background & characters), the color palette, line work, shading style, etc.
- Ignore inconsistencies in height / clothing / pose. Those are fixed in a different way.

da2ada2axasd.png

Last edited:

Great730

Oct 3, 2019
Okay I attempted to train my own "Momo Style" LORA. (Using KOD / NN / Rule34)

So there is no such thing as "Sabia" or "Neve" in the tagging, if you want those characters you have to describe them.

- No Controlnets (meaning the poses are purely prompt based, each image may look slightly different)
- No Segmenting (each image will have small variations, like clothing changes or background changes)

Known Issues So Far:
I can already see a problem with my tagging, I completely trashed "ponytail" with "folded ponytail" training. I will need to pick a single word tag that doesn't do that.

I will likely need to do another run (or 10.. :cautious:), so if people think the style is wrong / bad - please say so.

- Focus criticism / feedbacl on the art style (both background & characters), the color palette, line work, shading style, etc.
- Ignore inconsistencies in height / clothing / pose. Those are fixed in a different way.

View attachment 3068253
This is definitely cool of course there is no limit to perfection I like that the sporty style has not been lost after all, initially all the heroines had a sporty and drawn figure with a press, the main thing I want is if a game based on the kingdom of deception really appears, so fuck the orcs and their village with smelly tents

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016

Known Issues So Far:

I would say Neve doesn't look fierce enough. Sabia as well, but I feel like with her it's less of a problem but Neve was already highly confident and competent, and much more take-charge and domineering.

DreamingAway

Aug 24, 2022
I would say Neve doesn't look fierce enough. Sabia as well, but I feel like with her it's less of a problem but Neve was already highly confident and competent, and much more take-charge and domineering.

I think that's just me being lazy.
I added "confident, serious expression", is this better or still not hitting home?

If it's still not right can you show me an example?

ad2aeaadasda.png

Darcel Marvis

Dec 21, 2018

Known Issues So Far:

View attachment 3068253
You can also use the gallerys on e-hentai.org for the training of the Lora, you can pretty much find the entire KoD gallery there.

Great730

Oct 3, 2019
I think these 3 arts can be prompted by sabia's domineering mother

Kira's sadistic and dominating nature you are so cute I think you deserve another blow

And the evil face of Sister Sabia, I hope it will help

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
I'll have to read all this AI generating discussion once i have the time, because i have no idea about it's technicalities.

But in the meanwhile, may i just mention that the simple imitation of Nomo's art is exciting enough for us here to completely overshadow the new release. This is wild.

WYKYDTR0N

Jan 13, 2018
AI shills begone! That garbage always looks the same; same lighting, same shading, same faces, same proportions. Eyes are wrong, lips are wrong, expressions are bad. It looks like the heartless, soulless slop that it is.

I know the game is fucked and the devs are either lazy or greedy or both, but let's treat the corpse with a little dignity instead of stringing it up like a puppet and making it dance. I know the art has gotten worse (somehow) but even at its worst it's still actually ART instead of just an image.

DreamingAway

Aug 24, 2022
This is not img2img.

I used the left one to generate a openpose rig - then used that rig to generate the right side images..
For those who don't use SD, the left image itself is not used at all to make the right one(s), I only used the left image to generate a skeleton rig which is basically a JSON file of lines that represent bones / fingers that can be used to pose characters, the pixels / original image is then thrown away, it's just a way to copy the pose, not the actual aesthetic.

Noxian Nights sequel? :whistle::coffee:

There are small fixes / clean ups that could be done on the below images..
I was rushing a little because I'm trying to test how well the LORA works..

The goal should be:
- very consistent poses / facial expressions without relying on a crutch like img2img, because ideally you want to create multiple clothing types
- have very deterministic outcomes when you prompt or pose something, you don't want "randomness" coming through your LORA / Model otherwise it makes it very difficult to create assets.

wadad3adasd.png .

Last edited:

BigBiggieBig

Jan 6, 2019
This is not img2img.

I used the left one to generate a openpose rig - then used that rig to generate the right side images..
For those who don't use SD, the left image itself is not used at all to make the right one(s), I only used the left image to generate a skeleton rig which is basically a JSON file of lines that represent bones / fingers that can be used to pose characters, the pixels / original image is then thrown away, it's just a way to copy the pose, not the actual aesthetic.

The goal should be:
- very consistent poses / facial expressions without relying on a crutch like img2img, because ideally you want to create multiple clothing types
- have very deterministic outcomes when you prompt or pose something, you don't want "randomness" coming through your LORA / Model otherwise it makes it very difficult to create assets.

View attachment 3069262 .
yo....

• Love

xhyde

Dec 17, 2019
This is not img2img.

The goal should be:

View attachment 3069262 .
Sir, im gonna need you to post that LORA pls.

• Red Heart
3.90 star(s) 76 Votes