KGARrokh

Oct 18, 2018
I made the artwork literally in 15-20 minutes, without ControlNet - each time I changed the base parameters a little bit and put different samplers.

Model - Divine AnimeMix

VAE - vae ft mse 84000 ema pruned (with this VAE this model gives the original graphic style of LORA).

Interestingly, the graphic style of the abs and boobs exactly copies the original, but the face.... I think I heard that this can be fixed with ControlNet, but I haven't mastered it yet, although I have good guides in my native language.
Terrible eyes!

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
I must remind you that at least for now, ai doesn't make anything original. it can mimic an existing art style, not create from scratch. so you still need an artist at first to start the train and then let ai take it from there.

the problem is, it actually takes more time than you think. generating art is not hard. I can provide anyone with enough resources, guides and even prompts. The stable Diffusion community is as horny as we are, so we have access to tons of kinky LORAs to generate a wide range of scenarios. while it might take some time to refine, I believe that on a lazy weekend, a person can generate at least 10-20 pictures.

BUT the technical parts still remain. my knowledge of writing and coding is comparable to a goldfish. I'm busy af, but considering my real job is related to content creation, I can offer my help with pics if we have someone to take over those other parts.
I would be more than happy to write new content for this project. If you're going to use AI to generate the art then we can rebrand the "actors" into new characters and start an original story with a similar theme. We just need someone to do the coding.

Reactions: scheriel

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
What makes her look younger than Sab?
The eyelashes and blush maybe?
No, the makeup is fine. It's something about the linework of the face and the shading of the skin texture. Her face is just a little too smooth, maybe not quite long enough. (Below the eyes her face should extend down slightly more.)

ronadan

Jul 2, 2017
What makes her look younger than Sab?
The eyelashes and blush maybe?
the earlier expression was better. the second one looks like she's appearing in a casting couch video lol
ControlNet is perfect for poses like this, but I mostly use sex positions and concept LORAs. like, concepts like "cock shadow on the face" or "ahegao" can be nearly impossible with typical ControlNet stuff.

I would be more than happy to write new content for this project. If you're going to use AI to generate the art then we can rebrand the "actors" into new characters and start an original story with a similar theme. We just need someone to do the coding.
as I said and as you can see from what DreamingAway and StoryMan created so far, I believe it's very much possible. we can even make a separate thread for it and brainstorm ideas. using similar models and LORAs, a few of us can generate pretty similar pics, so we can explore different scenarios pretty fast.

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
..as I said and as you can see from what DreamingAway and StoryMan created so far, I believe it's very much possible. we can even make a separate thread for it and brainstorm ideas. using similar models and LORAs, a few of us can generate pretty similar pics, so we can explore different scenarios pretty fast.
I like that idea. You're welcome to pm me if necessary.

Retromancer

Aug 14, 2018
I may not be quite up to Sierra's level but after 5 years of running online erotic TTRP campaigns I'll give it a shot.
My above post(s) were me being as sarcastic as possible. But you know what? After this shit show (meaning the game) I am down for AI stuff - IN THIS INSTANCE. I wouldn't do it for a TLS ripoff, or many other games I follow, and would be angry if anything were created like that. But for this? It might as well be AI generated at this point. I worry about legal issues, though. Don't get yourself into trouble.

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
My above post(s) were me being as sarcastic as possible. But you know what? After this shit show (meaning the game) I am down for AI stuff - IN THIS INSTANCE. I wouldn't do it for a TLS ripoff, or many other games I follow, and would be angry if anything were created like that. But for this? It might as well be AI generated at this point. I worry about legal issues, though. Don't get yourself into trouble.
I wouldn't suggest plagiarizing KoD. Instead I would write an original story with a similar theme and include characters similar to, if not inspired by, the principal cast of KoD. Then we can use AI to imitate that art style. It wouldn't be difficult at all to draft a similar story.

DreamingAway

Aug 24, 2022
No, the makeup is fine. It's something about the linework of the face and the shading of the skin texture. Her face is just a little too smooth, maybe not quite long enough. (Below the eyes her face should extend down slightly more.)
the earlier expression was better. the second one looks like she's appearing in a casting couch video lol
Looks pretty good honestly, just a bit too young for my liking
Better than baby-faced Sab?
(It feels like the shading is off a little and it's too "clean" - Nomo has a more "airbrushy" style of shading)

aw2dragadasdawe.png

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes