nyqz

Mar 17, 2018
After defeating the rogue orcs to gain permission to raid, Sabia considers offering herself to her troops for release but dismisses the idea. Is there any way to actually have Sabia go through with it? Or is the text just some flavor?
Almost certain it's just flavor.

Hi, can someone tell me where the outfit/armor system are as in the file in which the ourfits are coded to show in the inventory, I have been looking so either I have missed it or I can't understand what is going on, also I am not talking about the scripts where the outfit is defined that part is done already, I want to show the outfit inside of the game or make use of an if-else statement to make the player choose between two variants of the same outfit. Thanks in advance
Wouldn't that be under menus.rpy? That handles how things like armor and other inventory items are handled in the UI.
Otherwise it might be actor system.rpy inside the database folder.

Reactions: PalmFace

BigBiggieBig

Jan 6, 2019
Hey guys, quick update.

The current stuff we're working on is looking to be finished on time before end of the year (though it is Christmas). If Christmas gets in the way and it ends up a few days after the New Year, as usual anyone who was a patron for this or last month will still receive a link for it, so no worries.

As mentioned in the last outline, this will be the first segment in a multi-segmented bad end for Sabia in a different orc camp - this has 5 distinct scenes in it, and serves as the intro for the bigger plotline in mind. Future ones will see Sabia working in a bar, in some tents, and will make use of different assets we have like Ba'ashi, and barmaid stuff, as well as panels.

All of the writing and expressions are done, and it has been passed on to Nds to do all the compiling stuff. Attached are a couple of WiPs of text and a few of the assets included.

Thanks for the continued support and patience.

Disclaimer: this is a filler patch, and as such uses already-made assets.
Filler patch using already-made assets...This is from an 18th December update post btw.

This is truly a WEG of all time, I can't even begin to imagine being a patron and getting milked this hard, this update isn't even coming before Christmas, so we won't even get to laugh at how shit it is.

Great730

Oct 3, 2019
Filler patch using already-made assets...This is from an 18th December update post btw.

This is truly a WEG of all time, I can't even begin to imagine being a patron and getting milked this hard, this update isn't even coming before Christmas, so we won't even get to laugh at how shit it is.
Honestly, I don't understand those who still support developers, you get shit content from copy paste and a little bit of nomo and now just shit without nomo

• Sad
Reactions: big_shl0m0

Negativpro0

May 23, 2020
theyre gonna come out and say nomo left the project a while back and they've been looking for a new artist or smth
That is a serious possibility. Back when Sierra left they waited months to announce it, only did so cause people started asking questions. All three of them know how much of a negative impact that had on the game.
If Nomo left the project, either cause of boredom or cause he got a better offer, they would buy as much time as possible before announcing it. They would either look for a replacement or try to keep up the recycling until they can.

In Hindsight, Nomo making reusable CG might be part of this. He could have been planning to leave this project for years. He is only been losing money on this, so he has been a good offer away from leaving forever. Since the other two do not contribute anything valuable, they have no power to make him stay, or change his opinion.

We will see in the next months, but do be aware, if Nomo leaves the project is likely dead, for real.

bitchass92

Dec 11, 2020
That is a serious possibility. Back when Sierra left they waited months to announce it, only did so cause people started asking questions. All three of them know how much of a negative impact that had on the game.
If Nomo left the project, either cause of boredom or cause he got a better offer, they would buy as much time as possible before announcing it. They would either look for a replacement or try to keep up the recycling until they can.

In Hindsight, Nomo making reusable CG might be part of this. He could have been planning to leave this project for years. He is only been losing money on this, so he has been a good offer away from leaving forever. Since the other two do not contribute anything valuable, they have no power to make him stay, or change his opinion.

We will see in the next months, but do be aware, if Nomo leaves the project is likely dead, for real.
but it was a bait the whole time, because now this forum we w-we walked right into their trap. We made super fappable ai images based on nomo's art. god have mercy on all of us.

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
Good. Let someone make a better game with AI art. Serves them right.
Always wanted to see people do that.
1. Many people complained about writing - so we have writers to replace Hreinn's, if they're that confident.
2. We got AI image generation, and people complained about Nomo's art - so we can replace it too.
3. Now we only have to find someone who's willing to work with Hreinn's code. It's Ren'Py, so not very challenging, but still tedious.

This way people will no longer have to wait until new updates, and just do them on their own, with the power of democracy, and no one will ever be unhappy. Not only pirating the game, but annexing stealing freeing it from Hreinn completely.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I thought Nomo was the leader of this project. Why would he leave his own thing?

bitchass92

Dec 11, 2020
I thought Nomo was the leader of this project. Why would he leave his own thing?
Why did he start? becuase drawing hentai made him money. Why would he leave? Running a project on your own with two dudes that as far as this community can tell are good for nothing is hard especially when you chop that income into 3 and you get most of it from drawing "customs" for hard copers that don't actually care about how great the project was originally they just pay a bit more to goon to their one shot versions of sabia the orc fuck pig slut dumb cow tits human fuck meat sabia slut dumb cum whore.
Do people... do people not read? anything at all?

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Why did he start? becuase drawing hentai made him money. Why would he leave? Running a project on your own with two dudes that as far as this community can tell are good for nothing is hard especially when you chop that income into 3 and you get most of it from drawing "customs" for hard copers that don't actually care about how great the project was originally they just pay a bit more to goon to their one shot versions of sabia the orc fuck pig slut dumb cow tits human fuck meat sabia slut dumb cum whore.
Do people... do people not read? anything at all?
But Hreinn Games is his thing. He could just tell them to leave if they suck at their job.

bitchass92

Dec 11, 2020
But Hreinn Games is his thing. He could just tell them to leave if they suck at their job.
Being a good artist doesnt mean you have project management skills. Look at "Hreinn" versus anything by Sierra Lee. It was clear who had the ability to make dead lines, stick to them, have a feasible idea of creation and probably bore the brunt of the workload. You can have a skill, you can have three skills. It doesn't mean one of them is management.

3.90 star(s) 74 Votes