Harjsj

Mar 26, 2021
I did a proof of concept for every type of art asset I would need. (World Map gave me the most trouble honestly)
The roadblock is time & writing. That's the hardest part IMO, since it's the content that needs creativity / time / testing / unique effort.

Writing frameworks or batch generating images can be done fairly quickly.

As I said, if 2 or 3 people put their hands up and said "I will write dialogue and story for a renpy game free of charge" - I would probably make the art for that. :whistle: :coffee:
Sorry for the necro but if you want to make a world map the best resources possible for that would be Inkarnate for a regular world map or Azgaar's fantasy map generator you want the ability to customize literally everything. If you do decide to go that route and need help hmu

Jinnai

Noodlz.
Donor
Jun 26, 2018
I've been working to get it closer and closer.
(Mostly to help teach myself on properly managing and merging datasets / weights)
That's really neat. Looks amazing. But how consistent are the characters? Can the AI reuse the same character in different compositions or does it always generate a new one? I have no idea how any of this works

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DreamingAway

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
After defeating the rogue orcs to gain permission to raid, Sabia considers offering herself to her troops for release but dismisses the idea. Is there any way to actually have Sabia go through with it? Or is the text just some flavor?

DreamingAway

Aug 24, 2022
That's really neat. Looks amazing. But how consistent are the characters? Can the AI reuse the same character in different compositions or does it always generate a new one? I have no idea how any of this works
Short Answer:

....??? -- Kinda ???

2adad2ae2.png

Long Answer:

- Several small things got changed / would need to be cleaned up.
- The original image I did is actually not accurate to MF.. the colour palette / outfit was wrong. (This one is wrong too, especially the sleeves, I had to reproduce the same mistake twice to stay consistent. )
- I tried to get "F95" on her hat - failed
- That question mark chat bubble was AI too - yes I am *that* lazy. :whistle::coffee:

Last edited:

Jinnai

Noodlz.
Donor
Jun 26, 2018
Short Answer:

....??? -- Kinda ???

View attachment 3162791

Long Answer:

- Several small things got changed / would need to be cleaned up.
- The original image I did is actually not accurate to MF.. the colour palette / outfit was wrong. (This one is wrong too, especially the sleeves, I had to reproduce the same mistake twice to stay consistent. )
- I tried to get "F95" on her hat - failed
- That question mark chat bubble was AI too - yes I am *that* lazy. :whistle::coffee:
That's pretty amazing. How long did it take you to make it adapt Nomos style?

• Red Heart
Reactions: DreamingAway

DreamingAway

Aug 24, 2022
That's pretty amazing. How long did it take you to make it adapt Nomos style?

I've been experimenting off and on for a bit. Maybe 2 - 3ish hours.
Generating the actual images usually takes 30 seconds to a few minutes depending how much I clean up / edit.

Last edited:
Reactions: big_shl0m0

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
It's been a while since I've seen how the game is going. Have you advanced into the last plot where Sabia wants to recruit orcs and one of them wants to play dirty?

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes