EpicReee

Feb 28, 2018
Been out of the loop for quite some time. Are those reusable trashcan scenes purely made because Nomo had some issues and they had to get something in the meantime or are they here by choice and completely unrelated?

Because if it's the former, then I guess sucks for us but once Nomo gets better we'll get back to getting good stuff. If it's the latter, then fck me ANY ai piece made here in this thread is 1000x better than all of those reusables combined.

BigBiggieBig

Jan 6, 2019
Been out of the loop for quite some time. Are those reusable trashcan scenes purely made because Nomo had some issues and they had to get something in the meantime or are they here by choice and completely unrelated?

Because if it's the former, then I guess sucks for us but once Nomo gets better we'll get back to getting good stuff. If it's the latter, then fck me ANY ai piece made here in this thread is 1000x better than all of those reusables combined.
They've been re-using art before Nomo got sick, the last original art was the top-down garbage, so don't get your hopes up for quality content once his mystery illness is over and done with.

• Sad
Reactions: EpicReee

d8games

Jan 3, 2020

Show more
Hello everyone! A new version is being released to fix a few more bugs. Links and changelog are provided below.

Thank you for your understanding and your support!

*** CHANGELOG FROM PREVIOUS 0.14.1 VERSIONS ***
- Many expression errors fixed.
- Fixed a bug that was stopping Giorge's repeatable scene from triggering under certain conditions. The fix for this bug will make you repeat one of his dissatisfaction dialogues but it's necessary for the fix. After this you should be able to do his repeatable scenes without problem.
A full new downloadable version is also provided for the people who haven't downloaded any 0.14.1.x version yet.

big_shl0m0

Jul 13, 2023

Show more
Hello everyone! A new version is being released to fix a few more bugs. Links and changelog are provided below.

Thank you for your understanding and your support!

*** CHANGELOG FROM PREVIOUS 0.14.1 VERSIONS ***
- Many expression errors fixed.
- Fixed a bug that was stopping Giorge's repeatable scene from triggering under certain conditions. The fix for this bug will make you repeat one of his dissatisfaction dialogues but it's necessary for the fix. After this you should be able to do his repeatable scenes without problem.
A full new downloadable version is also provided for the people who haven't downloaded any 0.14.1.x version yet.

Mega
And latest bar scene (and its variations) in the gallery isn't fixed still, just errors again and again.
Why do they even bother with those "fixes" and "updates".

dzd1121

Apr 20, 2017
As far as I'm aware, the gallery is a mod. I believe the modder also stated that the bar scenes are incompatible with the mod.

Qstylo+

Mar 13, 2019
Well hello everyone!

Sorry to bother you all with this but I might just be an idiot so... I need to ask how to open the console command. Tried looking back around fifty pages back to see if anyone else had this problem with no luck. Tried Googleling it, did the steps I found, broke the game, put things back the way they were... Otherwise maybe just a save file at the beginning of the game with enough money to not be bothered by the farming.

Thank you and one again, I apologize for bothering you with this.
Cheers!

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
Well hello everyone!

Sorry to bother you all with this but I might just be an idiot so... I need to ask how to open the console command. Tried looking back around fifty pages back to see if anyone else had this problem with no luck. Tried Googleling it, did the steps I found, broke the game, put things back the way they were... Otherwise maybe just a save file at the beginning of the game with enough money to not be bothered by the farming.

Thank you and one again, I apologize for bothering you with this.
Cheers!
Hi.
The only way i know how to enable it is to download the gallery mod from the first post. It unlocks both the gallery and the console.

Luravity

Oct 25, 2018
I don't know if it's just me, but sometimes I catch myself thinking about what it would be like to develop a game, using Renpy or RPGM... as an old Noxian Nights player, I was drawing Poppy, and I thought it would be really cool to have a game with her. protagonist, traveling the world and having different encounters and battles, and of course many H Scenes , (so it would be very time consuming) but it doesn't hurt to try, I feel like I need to make this happen
poppyf.png

DreamingAway

Aug 24, 2022
I don't know if it's just me, but sometimes I catch myself thinking about what it would be like to develop a game, using Renpy or RPGM... as an old Noxian Nights player, I was drawing Poppy, and I thought it would be really cool to have a game with her. protagonist, traveling the world and having different encounters and battles, and of course many H Scenes , (so it would be very time consuming) but it doesn't hurt to try, I feel like I need to make this happen
Are you familiar with RPGMaker or Renpy?

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
Well, she wouldn't be my first pick for this, but then again, my picks are very well covered by NN and LoD at the moment. Regardless, i believe that creative work gets the best result when you do something you do want to. So if you think this is something you are interested in or just want to give it a try to see where it takes you, then i say go for it.

Harjsj

Mar 26, 2021
I did a proof of concept for every type of art asset I would need. (World Map gave me the most trouble honestly)
The roadblock is time & writing. That's the hardest part IMO, since it's the content that needs creativity / time / testing / unique effort.

Writing frameworks or batch generating images can be done fairly quickly.

As I said, if 2 or 3 people put their hands up and said "I will write dialogue and story for a renpy game free of charge" - I would probably make the art for that. :whistle: :coffee:
Sorry for the necro but if you want to make a world map the best resources possible for that would be Inkarnate for a regular world map or Azgaar's fantasy map generator you want the ability to customize literally everything. If you do decide to go that route and need help hmu

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes