Serena

Aug 13, 2017
Serena the Hero
Not really, like I said I have stopped working on it, I think the last supported version is 0.13.x or 0.14. Also making the mod standalone introduces new headaches but it is neither mine or Hreinn's fault it is just how the engine works or it could be due to my limiting knowledge of Ren'py as I originally knew how to code python which is the base of Ren'py

aha, once Sabia starts to think this way, she will no longer be a submissive.
Sabia I am pretty sure says this at the beginning of the game when you go down the sub route again like you mentioned that it is up to people how they interpret this but yeah I am referring meek to being absolute slave Sabia no refusal to any request whatsoever, where as normal sub Sabia would still be rational and cunning.

I don't think this is stupid; this looks exactly like what a subby girl would do in that scenario.
Thanks, I was actually referring to the balance thing between Sub and Dom to get a Sabia who is interested in sex Vs one who likes being dicked. There were three ways I was going to do it. The (not such a great idea), the make your own choice and the safest way.

So, the not such a great idea is basically where the player has to worry about managing the sub and dom stat making them more prevalent (is this a word?) as opposed to here have a sub or dom text box (and occasionally different art), players would need to keep an eye on these numbers to make sure they don't fall on the other end of the spectrum it would replace the sub option with overly/meek sub if your sub points were to insanely high (40+, possibly 50 if the events increased) or keep the normal sub option if they were balance or slightly high (around 20-30 to the ratio of dom points, dom points would be attainable easily too), this imo would not have worked perfectly, it would create stress for players who are here to enjoy the...story and art.

The second way make your own decision would put the choice up to the player, this would allow the player to choose just like they do now if they want to be dom, sub or overly submissive, I actually had ideas that once the sub value reached an insane number (obtainable only by JD's mod) the dom option will be completely replaced by a single option it would also actively remove points from dom making sure that Sabia is actually affected by her choices as the ability to be dom would be gone as the player makes these choices, locking them in a sub route but they would be able to choose if they want to a sane or insane Sabia, if they choose the sane (less sub) Sabia it would build up a hidden stat which would make her crave hardcore sub sex and if left for too long could result in her becoming complete/overly sub how to prevent it, by having converstaions with people close to in the camp like asking Lutvog to give her hand or talking with Maply and Emily deepening their bond and thus having someone to bring her back to the world, this would also mean that Sabia who fucking betrayed by her mum and sister would have people to fall back on and could lead to some nice bad ends or story where she has to choice them or herself, for this nothing except a single new variable would need to be created, aside from that we can use the existing system to make it work out (the game does keep track of Sabia's relationships with other people but now it is rarely been used), this way both types of players would benefit from the overly sub guys will get what they want a distant Sabia who only thinks about who/what is going in her next and players who want to see Sabia how she deals with her initial choice "of using sex as a weapon" and trying to stay sane and make sure she doesn't get addicited. Another thing that would be added would be open sex which the overly sub players can enjoy but they would lose the character development and all the perks that come with it due to a Bimbo Sabia.

The third way is simply make your own choice but don't make me worry about shit, having this option means the all three options will stay and not make it lead it into a complex mechanic, you simply change nothing aside from yeah just keep showing me sub/meek art and story or until you just go no I feel like I need to be in control and switch over, the safest option. No character growth, no nothing

It is true that everyone precieves sub and dom SM differently, there have been great dom characters, there also amazing other characters who use their bodies to fuck someone over and then there are characters that don't give two fucks and want to be fucked, Let me give you an example of a character who can use her body for advantage, Take the main character from Hrienn's previous game Noxian Nights, I forgot her name but in that game there is a prison quest where you basically have to pour in a shit ton of effort (I know because I had to create a new save again) to make sure your character is capable of blowing the entire prison (three guards or more I think), a great example of using sex for what you want, I think (not sure) we are trying to free the violet hair girl forgot her name too, or you can fight them, or trick them I think 3 different ways were implemented to a single quest and all three had different content, and if you failed baam you had a character who only had one thing on her mind (bad end), but KOD is the complete opposite instead of blowing people Sabia is here taking it in all three holes and still getting up and moving around as if it never happen (it has been a while but I don't remember the sub version of the MC of NN taking it in more than two holes at a time and they didn't get fucked for hours by multiple people during the main story line, in endings it was a different story. Sorry, but no, either lower the amount of time Sabia is being fucked for (Bris actually asks the orcs Grog and Tardak to fuck her until she is unconscious meaning hours of fucking and abuse) only for her to get up and be fine but this can still sort of get a pass I guess, you know what can't get a pass in my book the tavarn quest, she can give those lackies I don't even know the character's name who makes dealings with Jasmine but instead she get's fucked while having her face being pushed into the pillow on both sub and FUCKING DOM route by multiple fucking dudes in a scene as well, this is not what Sabia had in mind at the beginning of game when she said she can use her body to get what she wants, just give them a blowjob, or tittyjob or have mild sex to satisfy them don't make her lose her brains out and make it look like nothing happened. This was something I really wanted to change, but now I really can't, I have already fucked up life enough, I haven't been out of my house for nearly 3 days, haven't seen the sun because I sleep during the day and work at night, I plan on fixing my routine because it is starting to feel like I am wasting my life, also I really can't add much unless Nomo makes art for said things for example, I can't add Nipple piercings because there is no art to that supports it, I can't make new scenes with Ba'ashi outfit because there are only 3-4 scenes in the game and they are not even repeatable. If someone can make art for this game close to Nomo's I am sure the fans can save this game but otherwise yeah it is tough. But I am not going to lie, talking about this here has made me want to pick it up, I might if I get time but right now I want to pick up my life. Thank You everyone for reading this

Aug 12, 2018
So, I didn't really want to share this as I have stopped working on this but I did manage to do a lot of things like change the whole system and make it so that Sabia can be naked and wear the Ba'ashi dress out in the camp, the reason for this was the current writing, since it is a complete nose dive I along with Enigmanic and nyqz were going to change the whole dialogue on the sub route, this was going to go 2 ways but both were going to be sub as currently, the art is indistinguishable imo from dom and sub route it is just the dialogue, but what we were going to do was we were going to change the script in two different ways, one route in which Sabia is super meek to satisfy the fetish of her being a Bimbo and the other one where she actually used her body for advantage I had planned to make it difficult like if the player used sub too much their was a chance that she will become too overly submissive and this will cause her to go down the meek route, this would make scenes like Ranak's, Yvla and Shaman's lackies one make a lot more sense, how to avoid it, balance, a balance would be need between Dom and Sub, in this route Sabia will be a little Submissive (aka using her body to get what she wants) where as in the other, the story would be not too different than Sabia get's raped again and again and again, the reason why I didn't drop the meek sub route is because of the current art and direction it would just suit I mean hell you are telling me that a human chick is getting fucked by orcs left, right and centre for hours on hours sometimes for an entire day but is still sane, yeah not happening if watching hentai thought me anything it is that a chick getting fucked for more than an hour or two loses her mind and especially if they are getting fucked or raped by orcs or fucking minotaurs, these scenes would be tweaked a little (shortend) to fit in the normal sub route meanwhile in the meek sub route it would lead Sabia to getting addicted to sex, to the point where she no longer cares about being naked in a camp full of orcs, naturally as I am mentioning this idea here it seems and sounds stupid but I was sure we could've made it work out, since I am not to good at writing or art I got someone of the best people in this thread to help me with that but unforunately I can't really focus on this anymore, even though I made the mod a standalone, so you can just drag and drop it into a new version with minor tweaking to get it working, I can't work on it anymore since I have other things on plate right now, but here is something to show you that yes it is very possbile to mod the game but the lack of new CGI is also a problem, like in the image below, Sabia can be either be wearing the veil or she can maskless, so say you are going the masked route well there is no CGI to show use for panel's that is why even though she is wearing that mask she is maskless in the panel on the right, and I can't really do much about it. Here is prove that it works in game this was just a test to see if it worked or not.
View attachment 3298063 View attachment 3298067
This edit took me 3-4 hours because I knew nothing about Photoshop when I started this and instead of looking up tutorials on the internet I took matters into my own hand and went with a hands on learning experience which was not a wise decision but I learned a lot of things I won't forget this easily now, also this was I think my 2nd or 3rd try, but now I would say it will take be 5-10 mins. The Ba'ashi outfit (boobs.png) is a separate layer and can be used on any with any expression. We even tested out a quick scene, and I even unlocked previously locked stuff, like BJ and stuff etc.
I am no longer working on this due to not having enough time, I already work on a computer managing servers (setting up new servers and configuring them) and programming and thus have only an hour or 2 away from my PC, even though I have tweaked with many things like errors and inconsistencies, I can't really continue because then it will actively put in a bad position, I had other plans like having nipple piercing and masked and maskless variants of the dancer outfit but I couldn't find the file where the armor was made aka file which is responsible for the UI which allows you to select the outfits and as things are I might not be doing it any time soon.

Thanks a lot Enigmanic and nyqz and I am sorry that I wasn't able to give it much time.
God damn, I wish I had the time to take over, but besides professional and private commitments, there is no room anymore.
Unless I would sacrifice my limited free time, wich I won't do because I do not want to burn out...
I had so many Ideas since I first encountered this game, especially when it comes to repeatable scenes which are, IMHO,
one of the biggest issues this game has.
Or rather the lack of it, because it significantly reduces the "replay value" which makes you dependent of continuous updates by the devs. (Unless one wants to restart the game over and over again.)

Around update 7.0(ish) I coded myself a little mod that was letting Sabia work in the tents again and I bound it to her sub/dom values. Every time she worked there it gave her +1 sub or +1 dom, and after a certain sub/dom value was reached,
it lead to a bad or "good" end.
The mod itself was rather clumsy TBH, but it worked for 1 or 2 updates, until 7.3 if I remember correctly.
I always wanted to continue it, but with limited spare time and continuously changing updates, I couldn't keep up with it.

It's so sad... This game has so many opportunities, but I'm not willing to dedicate my last 3 functional brain cells because of slacking developers.

• Haha
Reactions: Serena

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
Not really, like I said I have stopped working on it, I think the last supported version is 0.13.x or 0.14. Also making the mod standalone introduces new headaches but it is neither mine or Hreinn's fault it is just how the engine works or it could be due to my limiting knowledge of Ren'py as I originally knew how to code python which is the base of Ren'py

Sabia I am pretty sure says this at the beginning of the game when you go down the sub route again like you mentioned that it is up to people how they interpret this but yeah I am referring meek to being absolute slave Sabia no refusal to any request whatsoever, where as normal sub Sabia would still be rational and cunning.

Thanks, I was actually referring to the balance thing between Sub and Dom to get a Sabia who is interested in sex Vs one who likes being dicked. There were three ways I was going to do it. The (not such a great idea), the make your own choice and the safest way.

So, the not such a great idea is basically where the player has to worry about managing the sub and dom stat making them more prevalent (is this a word?) as opposed to here have a sub or dom text box (and occasionally different art), players would need to keep an eye on these numbers to make sure they don't fall on the other end of the spectrum it would replace the sub option with overly/meek sub if your sub points were to insanely high (40+, possibly 50 if the events increased) or keep the normal sub option if they were balance or slightly high (around 20-30 to the ratio of dom points, dom points would be attainable easily too), this imo would not have worked perfectly, it would create stress for players who are here to enjoy the...story and art.

The second way make your own decision would put the choice up to the player, this would allow the player to choose just like they do now if they want to be dom, sub or overly submissive, I actually had ideas that once the sub value reached an insane number (obtainable only by JD's mod) the dom option will be completely replaced by a single option it would also actively remove points from dom making sure that Sabia is actually affected by her choices as the ability to be dom would be gone as the player makes these choices, locking them in a sub route but they would be able to choose if they want to a sane or insane Sabia, if they choose the sane (less sub) Sabia it would build up a hidden stat which would make her crave hardcore sub sex and if left for too long could result in her becoming complete/overly sub how to prevent it, by having converstaions with people close to in the camp like asking Lutvog to give her hand or talking with Maply and Emily deepening their bond and thus having someone to bring her back to the world, this would also mean that Sabia who fucking betrayed by her mum and sister would have people to fall back on and could lead to some nice bad ends or story where she has to choice them or herself, for this nothing except a single new variable would need to be created, aside from that we can use the existing system to make it work out (the game does keep track of Sabia's relationships with other people but now it is rarely been used), this way both types of players would benefit from the overly sub guys will get what they want a distant Sabia who only thinks about who/what is going in her next and players who want to see Sabia how she deals with her initial choice "of using sex as a weapon" and trying to stay sane and make sure she doesn't get addicited. Another thing that would be added would be open sex which the overly sub players can enjoy but they would lose the character development and all the perks that come with it due to a Bimbo Sabia.

The third way is simply make your own choice but don't make me worry about shit, having this option means the all three options will stay and not make it lead it into a complex mechanic, you simply change nothing aside from yeah just keep showing me sub/meek art and story or until you just go no I feel like I need to be in control and switch over, the safest option. No character growth, no nothing

It is true that everyone precieves sub and dom SM differently, there have been great dom characters, there also amazing other characters who use their bodies to fuck someone over and then there are characters that don't give two fucks and want to be fucked, Let me give you an example of a character who can use her body for advantage, Take the main character from Hrienn's previous game Noxian Nights, I forgot her name but in that game there is a prison quest where you basically have to pour in a shit ton of effort (I know because I had to create a new save again) to make sure your character is capable of blowing the entire prison (three guards or more I think), a great example of using sex for what you want, I think (not sure) we are trying to free the violet hair girl forgot her name too, or you can fight them, or trick them I think 3 different ways were implemented to a single quest and all three had different content, and if you failed baam you had a character who only had one thing on her mind (bad end), but KOD is the complete opposite instead of blowing people Sabia is here taking it in all three holes and still getting up and moving around as if it never happen (it has been a while but I don't remember the sub version of the MC of NN taking it in more than two holes at a time and they didn't get fucked for hours by multiple people during the main story line, in endings it was a different story. Sorry, but no, either lower the amount of time Sabia is being fucked for (Bris actually asks the orcs Grog and Tardak to fuck her until she is unconscious meaning hours of fucking and abuse) only for her to get up and be fine but this can still sort of get a pass I guess, you know what can't get a pass in my book the tavarn quest, she can give those lackies I don't even know the character's name who makes dealings with Jasmine but instead she get's fucked while having her face being pushed into the pillow on both sub and FUCKING DOM route by multiple fucking dudes in a scene as well, this is not what Sabia had in mind at the beginning of game when she said she can use her body to get what she wants, just give them a blowjob, or tittyjob or have mild sex to satisfy them don't make her lose her brains out and make it look like nothing happened. This was something I really wanted to change, but now I really can't, I have already fucked up life enough, I haven't been out of my house for nearly 3 days, haven't seen the sun because I sleep during the day and work at night, I plan on fixing my routine because it is starting to feel like I am wasting my life, also I really can't add much unless Nomo makes art for said things for example, I can't add Nipple piercings because there is no art to that supports it, I can't make new scenes with Ba'ashi outfit because there are only 3-4 scenes in the game and they are not even repeatable. If someone can make art for this game close to Nomo's I am sure the fans can save this game but otherwise yeah it is tough. But I am not going to lie, talking about this here has made me want to pick it up, I might if I get time but right now I want to pick up my life. Thank You everyone for reading this
I am terribly sorry that things didn't go well for you; this game used to be one of my favourites. I have no idea about game development, but I like your idea, though it must be an arduous task. But I am glad that you made a decision for yourself eventually; it is better to make yourself happy than to make everyone happy --- the latter is an impossible mission;)

best wishes

• Red Heart

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
Read it again; yes, I definitely like Serina's idea; Even though I never touched the DOM route, it is absurd for players to get a forced gangbang as a dom; it would make the path a twisted route. Dom and Sub are quite like sexual orientation; the last thing a Domie want to do is be in the submissive place and endure forced sex, and vice versa; subs hate to be in charge during intercourse.

"normal submissive" and "meek submissive" would be intricate; the idea will surely satisfy various players. However, it isn't easy even for a sub to tell the difference. Subs could transition themselves from "normal submissive" to "meek submissive" during a single D/S session. Thus, to many D/S partners, exploring the limitations is the core of their D/S practices.

I can see why Serina wants to tweak the game this way --- to give some control to players and satisfy different players. It would be hotter for me to get to choose and justify the idea of "willingly." Such a tweak is undoubtedly a challenging task, though.

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
That was what the game offered slightly before it went down south and forgot that many things other than filler routes existed, as far as I can remember.
Right, I had no idea about the developmental process of this game. It just somehow stops advancing the main storyline one day. And I get less and less sense of D/S from it; the last few releases are only about senseless f#*k ....as far as I can remember. It has been too long... really.

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
Right, I had no idea about the developmental process of this game. It just somehow stops advancing the main storyline one day. And I get less and less sense of D/S from it; the last few releases are only about senseless f#*k ....as far as I can remember. It has been too long... really.
The point in the story when the warchief goes missing.. that's about when Sierra Lee left and it all went downhill.

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
they could find someone to keep doing the job so we don't have to count on a dying game
The thing is: It has been Monsinne, NDS, and Nomo working on this game since Sierra left. No one but them is the current member of this project.

I did write them to apply as a proofreader in 2019, but I suppose their earnings and short-lived fetishes have much more priority than hiring anybody to help them. I have cared less about this game other than reading this thread for occasional fun or if I'm stuck doing something in-game

Serena

Aug 13, 2017
Read it again; yes, I definitely like Serina's idea; Even though I never touched the DOM route, it is absurd for players to get a forced gangbang as a dom; it would make the path a twisted route. Dom and Sub are quite like sexual orientation; the last thing a Domie want to do is be in the submissive place and endure forced sex, and vice versa; subs hate to be in charge during intercourse.

"normal submissive" and "meek submissive" would be intricate; the idea will surely satisfy various players. However, it isn't easy even for a sub to tell the difference. Subs could transition themselves from "normal submissive" to "meek submissive" during a single D/S session. Thus, to many D/S partners, exploring the limitations is the core of their D/S practices.

I can see why Serina wants to tweak the game this way --- to give some control to players and satisfy different players. It would be hotter for me to get to choose and justify the idea of "willingly." Such a tweak is undoubtedly a challenging task, though.
It isn't too difficult but time consuming actually, it will take a lot of time because in a way we would need to write the whole game's dialogue and choice from the start, not something that can be done in a day or a week, it would take at least a month depending how much time the programmer has maybe more, for example everything I did, I did in about a week give or take, but yeah, things are starting to look up, I have changed my work environment instead of working from home I am going to work at an office place now starting from this week, that will make things better as it force me to get up even though I am only going there for 3-days and the rest of 3-days I am working from home.

Reactions: slavegal

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
The thing is: It has been Monsinne, NDS, and Nomo working on this game since Sierra left. No one but them is the current member of this project.

I did write them to apply as a proofreader in 2019, but I suppose their earnings and short-lived fetishes have much more priority than hiring anybody to help them. I have cared less about this game other than reading this thread for occasional fun or if I'm stuck doing something in-game
I replayed it a bit, both the dom and sub route, and found that the recent content is nothing like before; I think they have abandoned the dom/sub perk system. And I feel that, recently, the dom route isn't valid; in the dom route, Sabia lets another get f#*ked(such as Neve), or she gets f#*ked as a bottom girl anyway (by Ranak)unless some choices block the scenes out(ask orcs to clean up). It's hard to believe any dom would get even a slight satisfaction. To Dom Sabia, she should have others kneel and crawl; she does orcs with strapon and yanks their head by pulling their hair, or f#&k them when they are in a panic because Sabia's blade is on their throat. Reusing the same set of CGs wouldn't help distinguish the dom and sun Sabia.

The sub route has also been disappointing recently as well, like what happened in the scum tavern; the sub-Sabia or any sub, WON'T talk back or feel grumpy; they will initially start to please so that they can avoid the unpleasant result when stuck in a dilemma imposed by others.

Now, I understand what Serena talked about: If they really want dom content, they must create independent CG assets so that the work will be ... tremendous. To sub route, players are either given an explicit, genuine sub route, or the control over Sabia's submissive level. But without clearly understanding the D/S mentality and a roadmap beforehand, the game will finally become: let's stuff it for packing and delivering it, no matter which route it is.

Last edited:

Anomaly33

Nov 6, 2020
Honestly I don't even think the game is that bad after the one dev left; there have been some hot scenes/routes still. It's just SOOOOOOO slow to get any new content. Completely unimaginable that a team of people with someone to answer to are getting full or even part-time pay for this. Guessing it's more of a 1 dev situation where they work whenever they feel like and most days end up being just milking their patrons rather than actually working. I'm not super educated on the situation admittedly but that's 100% my gut feeling.

Last edited:

elpe

Feb 8, 2021
Jo here I have a thing I worked one to get myself familiar with layering in Gimp and do something “productive” at the same time. It's a huge file to make new scenes for the first ritual (much bigger then the game in fact).
I used Upscayl to make the files from the game 4x bigger using the Digital Art preset and it worked fine. I got good results and tried to remove artifacts and reused a lot of assets from other scenes to spice things up but lost the grain effect from the originals (you can get that back with filters).
This “workshop” has a lot of different ways you can make scenes but still lacks some things I still could make (I like it gooey but there are few cumsplats so far).
Highlights are Bj with different dicks and a slightly different pose for fucking, also an option for eyes. See pics for examples.
For now I lost interest and don't have the time to get into renpy jet. If you want to make something cool for a mod feel free to use this. If you find something is missing feel free to ask. I can make new assets for this.

The pictures you export are huge and you have to reduce them to a usable sice for renpy, this makes them easy to manipulate without looking like shit.
Upscayl and other ai tools are a good way for modders and decensors to get good results without a lot of effort.
Sometimes I upscaled my own assets to make them fit in better with the rest.
Using this .xcf file will be taxing on your system and you should have a good setup also you have to figure out my organising (191 layers). Some assets have to be moved or are not in the order you want them. I used gimp, a free open source programm.

The way I see it you can get yourself 2-3 scenes out of this of varying escalation.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good luck.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 73 Votes