Negativpro0

May 23, 2020
By itself, not diarrhea, so scrofula, not the plague, so halera, if only half of all their diseases were true
We all here shit talking, but somebody must have put some voodo curse or shit like that onto the devs.

Whoever you are, please go and tell them that the curse will only break when they make a patch with new content.

Reactions: Enigmanic

Negativpro0

May 23, 2020
Mega

This is my fanfic mod, updated to work with this and (hopefully) all future versions of the game. Simply start a new game and you'll get a menu asking if you want to look at my fanfic scenes or if you want to start the game proper. This is the final version of the mod and if it breaks in the future (shouldn't happen unless they make major changes to the code) I won't be updating it again.
Nice, i liked your previous mod, feels it has been years and it probably has been so much

Great730

Oct 3, 2019
I am sincerely surprised that hreinn has 586 patrons at the moment, given that the last more or less lousy update with 2-3 sketches of nomo came out about 2-3 years ago, patrons are now fed with purely repeatable shit graphics copy paste and then updates are still going 1-2 per year carl per year copy paste nomo is dead, I'm afraid it's worth putting up with ?

Reactions: StoryMan

EpicReee

Feb 28, 2018
Honestly, while I do hope someday we wake up to a new patreon post (Aka, we wake up here and look at someone who posted the new patreon post) saying things along the line of "NOMO IS BACK IN FULL ACTION POG" and there'll be an update that reworks every reusable-asset scene to-date to Nomos standard stuff, I feel like at this point they're just hiding that Nomo died, or more plausibly left the project.

Since we have ppl here that are in the discord, is Nomo even a member there?

Mega

This is my fanfic mod, updated to work with this and (hopefully) all future versions of the game. Simply start a new game and you'll get a menu asking if you want to look at my fanfic scenes or if you want to start the game proper. This is the final version of the mod and if it breaks in the future (shouldn't happen unless they make major changes to the code) I won't be updating it again.
Also uhhh.. what does your mod do exactly?

Negativpro0

May 23, 2020
We already concluded that the programmer, Monsinne, is the main cause of development being so slow.
In the last post he said there is no ETA, like there ever was in the first place, that he is busy with family stuff. So Nomo being MIA or not is irrelevant. Only hope for some new content is in the community.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
We already concluded that the programmer, Monsinne, is the main cause of development being so slow.
In the last post he said there is no ETA, like there ever was in the first place, that he is busy with family stuff. So Nomo being MIA or not is irrelevant. Only hope for some new content is in the community.
Well, part of the thing is that without Nomo then they can only reuse the same art assets over and over, and many of those are the shitty ones made to "speed up' development. But, yes, the programmer does seem to be the main bottleneck in the release "schedule".

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
Well, part of the thing is that without Nomo then they can only reuse the same art assets over and over, and many of those are the shitty ones made to "speed up' development. But, yes, the programmer does seem to be the main bottleneck in the release "schedule".
Nomo is also the one who comes up with the story and the new character designs, so without him they can only release fillers and no real story progression.

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
What story? What characters? the characters are the same body type with a different face. The story has been incoherent and inexistent, since Sierra left.
Nomo came up with the story ever since the start of NN and Sierra wrote it down for him. The drop in quality is didn't happen because Sierra isn't here anymore to come up with new story, but rather because of the skill difference between Sierra and Monsinne to make a story immersive.

A good way to check this is to look into the patches that had little to no influence from Nomo, that were either solely up to Monsinne like the last two filler updates or the two patches where he kind of got out of hand and "wrote more words than any patch before", AKA the human tavern content and the new "orc training" stuff. The fillers are fillers because they don't have Nomo at hand to lead the story and the other two updates were significantly delayed because Monsinne got into a writing frenzy.

At the very least i think that these 4 recent patches show another significant drop in writing quality and especially in immersion.

Reactions: Dante477

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Also uhhh.. what does your mod do exactly?
Adds new "bonus scenes" re-using existing art assets with new writing. Some of them are serious attempts at erotica, some of them are just me writing shitposts I thought were funny. It was a fairly popular mod when it was new, I updated it for a friend so they could play it with the newest version of the game, so I released the updated version.

EpicReee

Feb 28, 2018
Adds new "bonus scenes" re-using existing art assets with new writing. Some of them are serious attempts at erotica, some of them are just me writing shitposts I thought were funny. It was a fairly popular mod when it was new, I updated it for a friend so they could play it with the newest version of the game, so I released the updated version.
Ah I see, so it doesn't add NEW new stuff, but rather takes existing art from scenes like the orc-maid-tavern thing and reuses them under a different context / writing somewhere else?

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Ah I see, so it doesn't add NEW new stuff, but rather takes existing art from scenes like the orc-maid-tavern thing and reuses them under a different context / writing somewhere else?
Pretty much. They used to be integrated into the game at logical points but that was too much effort to keep updated. Now when you start a new game you get a choice between starting the game normally or a "scene gallery" like with the bonus scenes.

Resemble5350

Nov 20, 2018
For some reason i'm unable to access the Walkthrough through the link in the first post. I know there is a link inside that patreon post that was supossed to guide me to the post where the walkthrough is hosted, but it just don't work for me, i had to manually search. If anyone find a problem like that, here is the link of the last version of the walkthrough:

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
looking at the tags and previews this looks like a rape simulator...am i wrong? how much of the sex is avoidable? is a lesbian play possible or is hat tag a lie?

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes