elpe

Feb 8, 2021
Since this seems to go nowere and I'm really bored but lack the energy to look into how renpy, powercell, and all that stuff works but have a lot of ASSets from this and older hreinn Games and like to "do" art, is there anybody who wold like to colab mod this in a easygoing way?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kafka11

Jan 7, 2018
hoping they wont go complete moron with the Bris / tent story, I mean, there's such an obvious way to go with it, if you gave cat girls a class what would it be? thief, assassin, spies right? so makes sense if Bris being the leader of a caravan had access to an intel network, and given the whole tent idea is for intel it would be easy to accept if she made a deal with Velis to give her access to her connections in return for running the tents, course, with the addon Sabia works in the tents too, but, lets see where they go with this

• Hey there
Reactions: Negativpro0

CinnaRebel

Apr 28, 2024
Pretty much. They used to be integrated into the game at logical points but that was too much effort to keep updated. Now when you start a new game you get a choice between starting the game normally or a "scene gallery" like with the bonus scenes.
Hey, where's that gorgeous profile picture from?

oshkoshdorosh

Mar 31, 2020
The newest "update" on the "update", pulled from the discord:

Hey guys,

Working on some of the filler stuff at the moment, as we still want to wrap up that plotline now too (even if it's not 'canon'). Sabia is being relegated to work in the new tribe's version of the Silvertusk, but it doesn't quite have the same kindly owner as Jadk, or agreeable catgirl like Elmy there. And the patrons aren't as receptive to humans either, at least not in the same way!

Hope to have this finished soon with some fun usages of the bar panels! Will keep you guys updated.

Thanks for everyone's support!

BigBiggieBig

Jan 6, 2019

Hey guys,

Working on some of the filler stuff at the moment, as we still want to wrap up that plotline now too (even if it's not 'canon'). Sabia is being relegated to work in the new tribe's version of the Silvertusk, but it doesn't quite have the same kindly owner as Jadk, or agreeable catgirl like Elmy there. And the patrons aren't as receptive to humans either, at least not in the same way!

Hope to have this finished soon with some fun usages of the bar panels! Will keep you guys updated.

Translation:

Hey paypigs,

I forgot you're all still paying for my mortgage, so to thank you for your dedication, I'll re-use some of the old CGs but maybe make Orc #3 a few shades darker and add a few instances of the word 'Bitch', maybe an instance or two of 'Slut' before shipping the update to you. Maybe it'll be next week, next month, or at the end of the year, I don't know.

Thanks for the money, retards!

KGARrokh

Oct 18, 2018

Hey guys,

I think this means: "Nomo is ill, again")

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
Just to keep tabs, where are we now? 1.5 months ago this patch was halfway done. Now it is "hopefully finished soon", so let's say another two weeks (my guess, not official!). So about 4 months for a second part of a filler. I understand that they weren't able to work on it continuously because of IRL problems, but i also praised them for releasing two patches in two months.
Even if those were also fillers, so it's only fair to examine upcoming patch the same way and yeah this will take 4 times longer than the other two filler patches individually.

As a personal note, allow me to have a moment of silence for Sabia's slave armor. It was shown for a minute in the last patch and never utilized while the barmaid outfit is about to get its 5th or 6th dedicated patch.

Starving101

Feb 13, 2023
does anyone have a link to the walkthrough? the link on the page doesnt work (just links to a patreon post that has a link that goes nowhere)

Magnelo

Jun 19, 2018
I was originally a Patreon supporter of theirs for a few years. I'm tired of waiting for them to get their shit together. I do creative writing as a hobby since I was a kid and I have years of experience running erotic online tabletop role-playing campaigns. If an artist and a programmer are serious about making a decent quality crowd-funded VN like this, I'd love a shot at writing it. I'd even do it for free for the first few months.
Then it's time community makes creator's work

Thicc Lord

Purveyor of Thicc
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Thread Rule #1 violation: off-topic
This is not a thread for AI art sharing, please create a post elsewhere, like Off-Topic.
All discussions should be kept on-topic, anyone seen continuing to derail this thread will receive a thread ban.

BloomGuy

Sep 17, 2017
I guess there's nothing to do in this thread while 'waiting for the update' but make fun of the devs then. Update as soon as that grandpa's mild case of hypothermia clears up (he forgot his blanket last night and got cold)
Let's pray together :

Dear Lord
We come to You with heavy hearts, seeking Your healing and comfort for our beloved grandfather who is suffering from severe hypothermia. We ask that You surround him with Your warmth and love, restoring his strength and bringing him back to health. Please guide the hands of the medical team caring for him, granting them wisdom and skill to teach his grandson to release a hentai game update once in a while.

• Sad
Reactions: BigBiggieBig
3.90 star(s) 74 Votes