Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
It's great that Nomo is back but I don't understand why they're not finishing the Vehlis bad end quest first. ‍♂ Why add even more delays to something that was supposedly nearly finished last June?
That, in my opinion is the smartest thing they could have chosen to do. We had a year of hiatus and fillers and apparently they will finish it by completing the two part bad end for those who have chosen the obvious wrong answer.
After this to go back to the normal content with a quest that is a two part bad end for those who have chosen the obvious wrong answer in another quest would be simply bad.

Cpt.SumTingWong

Mar 23, 2018
  1. New update post is up
  2. Hey everyone! Quick update post. The filler patch is still being worked on, and is about half done. I would have liked to have it done sooner, but the month has had a few things crop up for me(Monsinne). Family drama issues, and then my grandfather having a massive pulmonary embolism primarily. He made it through though, and is now back at the nursing home and on heparin for a while, so I'll be getting back on track. Also, Nomo is back and feeling a lot better. He's been working on the next non-filler stuff and has some very fun ideas for Sabia. We'll be focusing on the Bris + Vet Orc questline first, then coming back and finishing the bad-end line with Vehlis after. We've mostly finished the planning for the Bris/VetOrc quest, and Nomo has been working on a few scenes and poses for it, the sampled sketches and linearts attached are from this. Thanks everyone for your support and patience.
  3. Ps from discord, it's terribly funny for me to read all this
Hopefully we will have content about Neve :Kappa:

ghxstb3yond

Aug 29, 2021
lol so fucking funny to me, i stopped following notifications for this and came back to the exact same thing like 4 months later with no change, no responibility or accountability, same comments and jokes it's just like wow
Lmao first & last time i played was like version 11.5 & had the same thought. "I'll wait for several updates first before downloading it again..." that was in like. 2022.

BigBiggieBig

Jan 6, 2019
Lmao first & last time i played was like version 11.5 & had the same thought. "I'll wait for several updates first before downloading it again..." that was in like. 2022.
Don't worry, the writer's grandfather only has a dozen-or-so deadly diseases to go through before our dear writer could go back to writing up a storm (He ends every sentence with the word 'Slut' this time instead of 'Bitch')

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
Something's wrong with the downloads here.
You are right. Half of the Mac links are gone and all of the PC links are directed to something completely different. No idea how that could have happened.

I guess that will eventually get fixed or the links get refreshed when the new update comes. Until then you can just use the dev's official link on patreon.

DremG

Oct 16, 2017
You are right. Half of the Mac links are gone and all of the PC links are directed to something completely different. No idea how that could have happened.

I guess that will eventually get fixed or the links get refreshed when the new update comes. Until then you can just use the dev's official link on patreon.
Found it. They posted a mega link to the latest version. They posted it under changelogs.
Here's the link if anyone needs it.
(y)Boom!

Reactions: beaglescout

ahrimansiah

Oct 28, 2017
  1. New update post is up
  2. Hey everyone! Quick update post. The filler patch is still being worked on, and is about half done. I would have liked to have it done sooner, but the month has had a few things crop up for me(Monsinne). Family drama issues, and then my grandfather having a massive pulmonary embolism primarily. He made it through though, and is now back at the nursing home and on heparin for a while, so I'll be getting back on track. Also, Nomo is back and feeling a lot better. He's been working on the next non-filler stuff and has some very fun ideas for Sabia. We'll be focusing on the Bris + Vet Orc questline first, then coming back and finishing the bad-end line with Vehlis after. We've mostly finished the planning for the Bris/VetOrc quest, and Nomo has been working on a few scenes and poses for it, the sampled sketches and linearts attached are from this. Thanks everyone for your support and patience.
  3. Ps from discord, it's terribly funny for me to read all this
hmm looking at 3rd picture it seems orc sperm diet did work good on sabia! i mean did we ever heard or see sabia eat normal food in this game? xD
But out of joke man i wish this game was loved more by the devs...considering the last title by same team was completed without this kind of stupid delays... i guess KOD and us were very unlocky! the story and art had so much fun potential

Reactions: Negativpro0
3.90 star(s) 73 Votes