ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sweet! I've been waiting for this.
Works great so far. Oh, it's so lovely. Look at all those sub points I have. :heartcoveredeyes:
Huh, the catgirls don't hate me nearly as much as I thought.
And Tekrok doesn't love me nearly as much as I thought. Probably because of the catgirls. :p
Maply likes me more than Dajrab does. XD

Tholio

Nov 14, 2017
While wandering in my screenshot folder, I thought about something. Wouldn't Sabia be even hotter with a slighlty bigger and/or more round ass? Or is it just the ass-men in me that complains for nothing? :test:
Not a massive ass, just a bit more...more.

screenshot0049.png

Jul 26, 2017
While wandering in my screenshot folder, I thought about something. Wouldn't Sabia be even hotter with a slighlty bigger and/or more round ass? Or is it just the ass-men in me that complains for nothing? :test:
Not a massive ass, just a bit more...more.

View attachment 67737
Personally, I agree. Only very slight though. But my biggest issue, call me weird, is that her boobs are too big. I feel like they've been growing over the course of the game because they were not that big in the very first rape scene. I thought she looked perfect in that scene but of course they removed it.

wrarar

Dec 19, 2017
elmy scenes: OK, so to unlock both scenes ef elmy, you need slave the cat girls or make them work their debt. in case you where wondering just like me and thanks to vinfamy, without that unlocker ill never fiugre out,

Tholio

Nov 14, 2017
e have always had clear plans on how the game will progress and after time, end
That's one of the most reassuring things you can read from a writer/creator. When you know how your story ends, it's easier to avoid mistakes and stupid plot holes.

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Mmm.~ Those new bonus scenes look lovely. Can't wait to see them. Well, assuming some kind soul decides to share them when they come out.

Really hype for that map though. I love maps.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes