Exodusas

Nov 18, 2016
So a search that takes a few seconds to do is inconvenient?:oops:
Depends on the person really, multiply that time by tens maybe hundreds of times and that will be a lot of time wasted for absolutely no reason, when you could be doing "research" in-game rather than searching on google how to make your life easier

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Really looking by yourself is wasted time? So it is pretty much: "why do a simple search when you can make someone do it for you". ::|:

You already got the game for free, i bit of "work" on google won't kill you.

Exodusas

Nov 18, 2016
Really looking by yourself is wasted time? So it is pretty much: "why do a simple search when you can make someone do it for you". ::|:

You already got the game for free, i bit of "work" on google won't kill you.
Why are you even trying to argue? I just pointed out that it doesn't make sense and isn't convenient

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Because it is very tiring when people keep coming just expecting someone do everything for them, even the most simple of things as typing on a search engine (even the one in the forum).

Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lmfao, how far do you intent to go dude? First walkthrough and now even this. We're getting better shit here than 50$ patreons :tf:. But much appreciated ofc :HeyGuys:.

Now to the update itself - I enjoyed it a lot.
I would say only update number 3 is comparable for me.
When I saw teaser I hoped for a strict yuri action between Sabia and Neve I didn't get it but I can't complain at all.
It was just a Lutvrog dick expect them so not really a big deal. Instead I got to see strict yuri scene between Vehlis and Sabia :FeelsGoodMan:. Update without Vehlis is a lost update after all :test:.
Hellhounds also appeared in this update so big plus. Sabia even managed to sneak into hellhounds kennels during night and blow one of them :FeelsGoodMan:. Nothing like good bestiality, I hope it's just the beginning and I'll see hellhound doggy fucking Sabia (not really many other possible positions here I guess XD) preferably with look from behind them soon. And we even got to see first minotaur cock in this update as well with some anal action on girl with very tight asshole. What is more Tyra was the one who manipulated him to cum inside this poor girl ass. If not for the fact that Elia just appeared out of blue to get fucked it would be probably my favorite scene in this update since I can't get full into it if I don't know character first. Not like I must know character perfectly I just want to get a bit of "taste" of the character first if you know what I mean. Something like short introduction/back story etc. Still really great scene and that position she is being held by Tyra magic tho :FeelsGoodMan:. Full humility to minotaur cock, what more could a man dream of to see?
Finally my favorite scene - Sabia losing 3 times and suffering consequences after every loss :FeelsGoodMan:. What I always wanted to see even since the first update was Sabia directly from behind and in this update my wish was fulfilled <3.
Seeing her fat and smooth pussy from this angle... mmm... truly makes a man dream. Additionally Idk why but her nose here looks extraordinary cute, makes me want to play with it lmfao. Moreover the things that make this scene my favorite one are orcs attitude towards Sabia XD. Saying to her shit like: "beg me to fuck ya", "your slutty human cunt is made for orc cock. Don't forget it.", "admit you're a human whore.", "me was gonna fuck you up your pussy... maybe you like it up the ass?" and then punishing her every time she didn't want to cooperate with putting his finger in her anus or slapping her ass checks XD. Last one of the scene variants was hilarious too - Sabia got used to his weird request so she asked him what he wants her to say but instead he said she don't need to say anything and another one just fucked her in the ass :tf:. Man orcs in this game are hilarious creatures I hope minotaurs will be just as funny.

Ah... that is right, reworked shops look much better also, much more pleasant to click on them than on grey line of text to buy something. Really good one this update.
anime-nosebleed.jpg

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes