buttato

Nov 30, 2017
Download it again.
Does not fix the problem. If I download just the game, works fine. Extra packs 1 & 2 also work fine. But when I install extra pack 3, alone or with the new mod it goes back to mashing all the boxes together again.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Does not fix the problem. If I download just the game, works fine. Extra packs 1 & 2 also work fine. But when I install extra pack 3, alone or with the new mod it goes back to mashing all the boxes together again.
Are you overwriting your main game with the extra packs? 'Cause you're not supposed to do that? They're stand-alone. Keep them in separate folders. The only thing you should put in the main game's folder is the new mod.

D

Deleted member 227835

How do you use the console commands?

Edit: Never mind, I found it.

Reactions: ponyguy
D

Deleted member 227835

Is there a way to tell what day you're currently on?

buttato

Nov 30, 2017
Are you overwriting your main game with the extra packs? 'Cause you're not supposed to do that? They're stand-alone. Keep them in separate folders. The only thing you should put in the main game's folder is the new mod.
See that would be the problem then. I have been overwriting the files like most games have you do. I'll try putting them in separate folders and go from there.

Reactions: ponyguy

Mikezs

Mar 2, 2018
Hey there, friends. Sorry if I'm a little late to the party, but I can't seem to download Bonus Packs 1 & 2. I figure the links are down. Can anybody be a pal and help me out here? :)

Heliophorus

Jan 6, 2018
But really, somebody should fix those links in OP, add 3 bonus pack as well as that mod for 0.4.2 that has those bonus scenes integrated into gallery.

Reactions: TheSexinati

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
It's a great game but I found myself just as perturbed as turned on. You know a story has struck a chord when you're not even comfortable discussing it. Let's just say, while it might just be my reaction to it, I get the impression the writer understood exactly what appeal orcs have in erotic fiction, and homed in on that very skillfully, along with the corruption theme. Props to both the writer and artist, they've turned out something memorable.

Has anyone mentioned 's stories yet? Recommended if you enjoy these themes.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes