• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Heliophorus

Jan 6, 2018
I deleted this game because Sabia is a whore and she loves orcs/beast more than her kind.
I feel sad and disturbed to think that a woman wrote this game.
I feel you, but you can play game without ever fucking any orc, surprisingly. I wouldn't say she loves orcs more either, she showed contempt many times and just wants them as a tools to get her revenge (though I guess this depends on dialogue options). Which is also great, considering that in many games she would just fall for them.
Yeah, woman wrote it, but something tells me that Sierra is more of a yuri fan.

G

grandik5'5

I feel you, but you can play game without ever fucking any orc, surprisingly. I wouldn't say she loves orcs more either, she showed contempt many times and just wants them as a tools to get her revenge (though I guess this depends on dialogue options). Which is also great, considering that in many games she would just fall for them.
Yeah, woman wrote it, but something tells me that Sierra is more of a yuri fan.
Thanks, you're a good person (maybe not,who knows?)

Reactions: TheSexinati

Heliophorus

Jan 6, 2018
Judging by her own description here I think monster sex and similar things are more up her alley. :p

My kind of woman. XD
Well, maybe. At any rate it's just fantasy. I sure as hell wouldn't fuck hellhounds if they existed, for more than one reason.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
"My tastes have always ran a little strange - it's fine if people want to have sex fantasies involving handcuffs, but I prefer mine to have zombie apocalypses."
Yeyeye. Nothing like some sweet love making while a horde moans outside.

Well, maybe. At any rate it's just fantasy. I sure as hell wouldn't fuck hellhounds if they existed, for more than one reason.
I would. :happyblush Probably. :p

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
The only issue with fucking Orcs and dogs is there isn't enough games like that made in acceptable 2d artstyle.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I love watching bestiality. Especially when it involves someone like Sabia. Never had the urge to participate myself however. Don't think I'd be into it. But I'll try anything once. Might not enjoy banging a hellhound, but I'd definitely give it a shot.
On the other hand, stuff like orcs, elves, aliens, monster girls, demons, anthros, and so on. I'd bone them all in a heartbeat. No hesitation. :heartcoveredeyes:
A hellhound monster girl would be the best of both worlds though. :FeelsGoodMan:

G

grandik5'5

I love watching bestiality. Especially when it involves someone like Sabia. Never had the urge to participate myself however. Don't think I'd be into it. But I'll try anything once. Might not enjoy banging a hellhound, but I'd definitely give it a shot.
On the other hand, stuff like orcs, elves, aliens, monster girls, demons, anthros, and so on. I'd bone them all in a heartbeat. No hesitation. :heartcoveredeyes:
A hellhound monster girl would be the best of both worlds though. :FeelsGoodMan:
yeah, you can find a monster girl in rl so why don't you give it a try
c46a2eeb699dd9e879308efca37588d7.jpg

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Woe shall descend upon the world of KOD, If ever a magical device shall befall upon me which grants me the ability to travel to alternate universes, for upon being granted that power, rest assured...

For I shall drink all the wine and fuck everything in my path to glory!

Sabia has nothing on a Horny, young-adult-male's sex-drive, with theoretical magical devices and magic and shit. :p

Here is an image of me in about 5 weeks in Lundar.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Woe shall descend upon the world of KOD, If ever a magical device shall befall upon me which grants me the ability to travel to alternate universes, for upon being granted that power, rest assured...

For I shall drink all the wine and fuck everything in my path to glory!

Sabia has nothing on a Horny, young-adult-male's sex-drive, with theoretical magical devices and magic and shit. :p

Here is an image of me in about 5 weeks in Lundar.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I remember that doujin. Good shit. Hilarious shit.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes