Heliophorus

Jan 6, 2018
Also, for all the talk about Sabia fucking orcs, a lot of scenes are bad endings. Or alternatively she's rather reluctant to do it. I really like depictions of angry Sabia with cum on her face, artists really put some love in his work here.
Funnily enough, I often 'self-insert' into the female role...

Which accounts for most of my 'Virgin' playthroughs in sex games. I may be Bisexual, but I do care about my ass, afterall. Monster cocks have a way of destroying those! ;)
Oh, if I self insert in female character then I would probably do more selective playtrough as well, sure as hell wouldn't want those dirty orcs near me if I was Sabia, but frankly, she is rather well written and I like that she is either reluctant or just uses sex for her advantage most of the time. I think that's why I don't like Neve that much, she's just kind of a slut.

Btw, there is patron pick going on Patreon, anyone cares to share what options are presented?

Reactions: TheSexinati

bluewhale

Jul 9, 2017
Is there a way to unlock all the scenes in the gallery without going through them ? maybe a full save or something please ?

Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
Man waiting for next version is like nightmare, does anybody know game with similar art? I highly doubt that there's someone better, close or equal to Nomo but maybe there's at least someone decent? Games with "plastic models" aren't definitely my thing it just doesn't work on me, art must be drawn. Idc about story and pretty much everything else other than art, I'm here just to fap after all :RarePepe:.
Oh boi it's not even month waiting yet, I wonder how long this one will take... I need more Lynn action, I hope I'll see her in the next one:FeelsBadMan:.

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
Games with "plastic models" aren't definitely my thing it just doesn't work on me, art must be drawn. Idc about story and pretty much everything else other than art, I'm here just to fap after all :RarePepe:.
I feel ya, it's a line i'm afraid to cross, as there's a overwhelming amount of gobbos:WutFace:. The few i still play are Milfy City and Mythic Manor.
For 2D with good art, besides what TheMagister suggested, i would recommend: deathblight, sanguine rose, bron's quest, uprising, divine arms, Fall:Out, claire's quest, roguelike and something unlimited. While i don't guarantee all these are on the same level of Nomo, they get my wank fix :p.
Oh boi it's not even month waiting yet, I wonder how long this one will take... I need more Lynn action, I hope I'll see her in the next one:FeelsBadMan:.
Lynn is the kind of stuck up bitch perfect for hard fuck, humiliation and degradation content. That said, it looks like endgame material to me :(.
I actually am looking forward to more brown elf H. Last update got me pent up again :p.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes