souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Excuse me, could i ask how to use potion when we fight agaist 60 hp warrior for finding vehlis ?
ty in advance
It should just be an option in your combat moves list if you have one (I found it really easy to accidentally use them when clicking fast.)

Feb 27, 2017
How often does this game usually update? Its been almost 3 months.
It was monthly'ish a few updates ago then they held a poll to ask if people would prefer that schedule or for them to take longer and bring more meaningful updates and the latter won.

Which is good news imo, so much time wasted getting a build ready every month then the game turns into changelog: added one scene, fixed one bug, changed menu font, cya next month, not that based hrein was ever like that

KnuckleDuster

Mar 4, 2018
I apologize, but I just cannot psychologically handle reading through all 95 pages of comments to see if this has been asked and answered already: how the hell do I activate the console commands menu for this game? I've tried every variation of "shift+letter" and have only discovered how to change the graphics.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I apologize, but I just cannot psychologically handle reading through all 95 pages of comments to see if this has been asked and answered already: how the hell do I activate the console commands menu for this game? I've tried every variation of "shift+letter" and have only discovered how to change the graphics.
You have to edit the options.rpy file in the game folder first. Change config.developer from False to True. Then just press Shift+O when playing.

Jul 26, 2017
Can someone update the console command line on the original post to include how to open it? This question is asked on every other page I feel like.

Reactions: ponyguy

Lynn

May 21, 2017
Can someone update the console command line on the original post to include how to open it? This question is asked on every other page I feel like.
Fairly sure there are already threads on this very website to explain how to use the console, but I can't be bothered to look for them.

edit, turns out i was bothered anyway

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes