Feb 27, 2017
been quite long since they update it... hope its not a disappointment again
I mean yea for 2 and a half months I woulda liked more content but at the same time what was given was good, and the system overhaul was really nice (gallery, shops), but I really don't think we need another one (fixing old saves, inventory equip)

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
I mean yea for 2 and a half months I woulda liked more content but at the same time what was given was good, and the system overhaul was really nice (gallery, shops), but I really don't think we need another one (fixing old saves, inventory equip)
The inventory needed a update, it just looked awful compared to the new shop. And it wasn't probably too time-consuming to do, since they already made the assets for the shop.
Enabling save compatibility is great too.

We know they will change the combat system at some point.

But others will result in visible changes you'll appreciate, not to mention a completely new system that will show you one of the main consequences we've been planning for all the decisions you've been making.
I'm impatient to see what they're bringing.

I'm expecting 0.5.0 during the second half of May. What do you guys think ?

Feb 27, 2017
The inventory needed a update, it just looked awful compared to the new shop. And it wasn't probably too time-consuming to do, since they already made the assets for the shop.
I mean it could defs use one, I dono if it needed one, personally I only used the inventory system a couple times a play through.

That being said if Sabia could keep her work clothes at the bar that'd be a dream come true, can even do a side thing where they mess with her clothes, shorten them, dirty them wink or out right steal em etc

Heliophorus

Jan 6, 2018

We know they will change the combat system at some point.

I'm impatient to see what they're bringing.

I'm expecting 0.5.0 during the second half of May. What do you guys think ?
The sooner the better, will you be updating your mod? Gallery and visible points are great.

Last edited:
Reactions: ponyguy

Niteowl

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2018
the update looks good, if it's true they will add a new chapter.
I'm glad Hreinn Games and Pink Tea get a lot of support on patreon, they make excellent games

Reactions: DouglasCosta

Sami2214

Sep 1, 2017
I'm having trouble opening up the command menu. I could do it in the last version of the game but not the new one. Am I doing something wrong?

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I'm having trouble opening up the command menu. I could do it in the last version of the game but not the new one. Am I doing something wrong?
Did you edit the Options.rpy file in the game folder and changed config.developer from False to True?

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
I wish so much that this game was completed. I could immerse myself into something like this for a very long time. The story is excellent. The art is sexy. There could be a BIT more variation in some of the scenes (working the tents for example re-uses the same cock in mouth pictures multiple times) but that's just me wanting more of what I'm getting, and that's a good thing. The amount of options and characters is staggering. I just can't wait for more.

Jun 30, 2017
It's now been three months since 0.4.0 was released. I'm getting a little antsy since the new update shouldn't be too far away now. 0.4 came in late January and 0.3 came out in early October so I would think we're two weeks away at the most judging by their release cycle. :biggrin::biggrin:

StarKid

May 31, 2017
Eh i dont mind the wait since every release always have quality and substantial content. One of the best games out there imo.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes