Crossett

Sep 23, 2017
Does Sabia's tits get bigger during the story, or is the artstyle just inconsistent? Those event images make her look much larger than in the first screenshots of the game. I've skipped trying the game before, since she's too small for my tastes, but might give it a shot if you can fix that later on.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kira999

Deefrost

Jun 21, 2017
Does Sabia's tits get bigger during the story, or is the artstyle just inconsistent? Those event images make her look much larger than in the first screenshots of the game. I've skipped trying the game before, since she's too small for my tastes, but might give it a shot if you can fix that later on.
The art style is just inconsistent. Or rather, the art is consistent in making her bigger and bigger ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Reactions: jg2142

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
OK, without reading all 301 sides...Can somebody send me a walkthrough or maybe which side can I find it. Optionally the latest walkthrough.

Thanks in advance!

Jul 19, 2017
Yep I can't access the walkthrough, it's locked by the patreon post so only available for those subscribed. I'm debating on whether or not I should just pay and get a copy.

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Thanks for yout efforts. I found a walkthrough on SVSCOMICS. But unfortunally it's from version 0.7.3.

ZeeLazy

Aug 30, 2017
आप अनन्त पीड़ा से पीड़ित होंगे। तुम्हारी बहुत आत्मा रोते हुए रक्त के आंसू रोएगी। आपकी सुंदर भ्रष्ट और तड़पी हुई आत्मा नर्क में उन सभी के लिए एक असाधारण प्रदर्शन है।

(yes, apk for 0.9.3 with JDMOD)
Ps: I didn't have time for bugtesting so if your phone explodes you've been warned.
Bloo please update the OP

Reactions: JohnDupont

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
आप अनन्त पीड़ा से पीड़ित होंगे। तुम्हारी बहुत आत्मा रोते हुए रक्त के आंसू रोएगी। आपकी सुंदर भ्रष्ट और तड़पी हुई आत्मा नर्क में उन सभी के लिए एक असाधारण प्रदर्शन है।
is that daedric

Freebalos

Jul 9, 2017
Yo peeps, i made a KoD survey with some questions regarding the story/scenes/girls etc. Was asking if any of you would like too take part in this survey, and give your opinion about the game and such. Note that this is just for my personal enjoyment and curiosity and not for actual feedback or for future updates. You can find it here: Takes about 10 min or so.

give your honest and fair opinion 8)
also trolling and not following the rules, its just your answer deleted 8(

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 76 Votes