xgrotesc

Sep 8, 2016
I'm having a problem with the Rommel quest and was wondering if anyone else has experienced a similar problem. After talking to Bris she sends me to speak with Jadk and Vehlis. I have no problems in getting information from Vehlis but Jadk I can only find him in the Main Hall (and not in Silvertusk as JMod guide suggests since the only person there is Elmy) but he doesn't tell me anything related to that and as such I can't progress in the story.

As anyone else encountered the same problem or does anyone here have any suggestion on what I could do?

Finkrgh

Nov 15, 2018
I'm having a problem with the Rommel quest and was wondering if anyone else has experienced a similar problem. After talking to Bris she sends me to speak with Jadk and Vehlis. I have no problems in getting information from Vehlis but Jadk I can only find him in the Main Hall (and not in Silvertusk as JMod guide suggests since the only person there is Elmy) but he doesn't tell me anything related to that and as such I can't progress in the story.

As anyone else encountered the same problem or does anyone here have any suggestion on what I could do?
I'm having the same problem, no way to access the Rommel event afaik, sadly.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

I'm having the same problem, no way to access the Rommel event afaik, sadly.
I had the same, solved typing rommel_quest_jadkinfo=True in console.

xgrotesc

Sep 8, 2016
I had the same, solved typing rommel_quest_jadkinfo=True in console.
Sorry to say, but I'm not the most tech savy person around the site. I just used the console for the first time (downloaded the unren) and tried what you said, but nothing happened... Maybe I did something wrong?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Sorry to say, but I'm not the most tech savy person around the site. I just used the console for the first time (downloaded the unren) and tried what you said, but nothing happened... Maybe I did something wrong?
Did you go to speak to Bris again?

Reactions: xgrotesc

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
I cant fcking capture the white hind and I'm stuck. I'm going to assist Tetrok feast. Help me!!!!
You need to craft a stamina potion. For the recipe and the ingredients talk to Elmy, the green haired catgirl in the tavern. Otherwise you will always just get the "you ran out of stamina and the deer escaped" message.

cowboy0331

Mar 8, 2018
Hi, I'm not sure if this has been answered or not but I am having an issues after the Red God's Arena event. I complete the event it goes to a scene then a error code comes up and wont let me pass. Something about an image is bad that is related. Any help would be appreciated.

Update: I found a fix. I didn't realize there was a new update that fix this bug.

Last edited:

Opinade

Apr 3, 2019
Soo, have they actually decided to stop updating their blog or did they just forget? There's still nothing on the newest version there.

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Nope. I think this game is aptly named, for one.

A Kingdom of Deception indeed.

Edit: Certainly great for its depiction of Orcs, sure. But the storyline as of lately? I think a fair proportion of the fanbase have been decieved.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes