shady31

May 31, 2017

With the pack/rewards issues sorted, and the new art pack reward tier decided on and completed, we have been back and completing the work on the .10 update - now thankfully without the holidays and adjustments of the reward tier behind our back and not slowing us down.

CGs are mostly done. We focused a lot on Sabia in .9, setting up stuff for future content. In .10 we'll see a few other characters in the scenes. We hope you like the sneak peak of one of them - what is going on there and who is under Neve you will have to wait to find out.

Most of the writing is done, though there is still some we would like to add for this patch. Two quests remain, and some additional extra stuff that we would like to add to liven up the human villages.

As the quests were being written, some of it has evolved and the previously mentioned 'themed fights' will now only be part of one quest, though the other two will be used in subsequent patches and as a base for future fight mechanics.

We are expecting to release version .10 in February once everything is in place and tested.

To the $25+ patrons, thanks for bearing with us as we changed the reward system and for your help in doing so!

Thanks everyone for your support.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
It's been four months since the last update. I think they're going to average one update every five months? That's way too long.

Reactions: Parthornax

Bobzx

Jul 3, 2019
How do I add rhe fanfiction mod stuff to the android port with the Jmod and bonus scenes (Im assuming?) included? I cant figure out what Im doing wrong with the zip files content

Viressa

May 24, 2018
any good femdom scenes? :love:
My fanfic mod has a (text-only, sadly) scene where Sabia gives Tekrok a good pegging, but otherwise, nope. The Dom/Sub routes in this game are really just "bratty sub" and "eager sub."

EDIT: Oh wait, I forgot about the scene where you can interrogate the human prisoner, that one's really femdommy.

Reactions: Gamesstar

Dragon139

Apr 17, 2018
any good femdom scenes? :love:
My fanfic mod has a (text-only, sadly) scene where Sabia gives Tekrok a good pegging, but otherwise, nope. The Dom/Sub routes in this game are really just "bratty sub" and "eager sub."

EDIT: Oh wait, I forgot about the scene where you can interrogate the human prisoner, that one's really femdommy.
There's also the scene with the Kira and the Neve variant, though that's only femdom from their perspecitve.

Reactions: Gamesstar

psycohunter96

Aug 19, 2017
Guys do you want for the 5th month without an update to get the developers a present? We could get them a realy expensive dictionary but we cut out every word and only leave the word fast-faster so they might finaly understand its meaning!!!

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
So I played this game and enjoyed it so far. But I went with the "do your own feast option". Is there any advantage in that currently? From reading over the walkthrough I'm only seeing negatives. One less raiding party and I'm missing out on scenes while gaining none. Did I get that right?

pulicabobu

Jul 16, 2017
So I played this game and enjoyed it so far. But I went with the "do your own feast option". Is there any advantage in that currently? From reading over the walkthrough I'm only seeing negatives. One less raiding party and I'm missing out on scenes while gaining none. Did I get that right?
The way i see it you gain bragging rights of being a dominant Sabia.So...roleplaying?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HSHS1111

Viressa

May 24, 2018
The intent was that the feast you choose "locks in" the route of who you want to ultimately gain control of the orc camp: Choosing to do one of the three captains means you support them, where doing your own feast means you intend to pursue taking control yourself. The planned future storyline has changed a lot since then though and I don't think the choice of Sabia's feast will actually do anything in the future.

Reactions: HSHS1111
Jan 18, 2018
Is anyone here a member of their discord? I'm wondering if the devs have acknowledged that, and perhaps actually explained why, their development process is so dysfunctional. Reading the patreon posts you just see the vague excuses and unfulfilled promises to be faster next time. Bit of a long shot I suppose, but it would be nice to see some actual candid impressions from their end.

Reactions: Anita Deek and Back

glocked

Sep 9, 2017
It's been four months since the last update. I think they're going to average one update every five months? That's way too long.
Still there patreon page growing tight, i think i can remember them having 1500$ in october last year, it grow to like 4500. Basically either 1 update changed the game or wtf something else happened to get 300% increase.

loldobngs69

Jul 23, 2017
Still there patreon page growing tight, i think i can remember them having 1500$ in october last year, it grow to like 4500. Basically either 1 update changed the game or wtf something else happened to get 300% increase.
Untitled.png

October 2019 was actually one of their peaks, the number of patreons have remained oscillating around very roughly the same amount since late-mid 2017 however their earnings are on a fairly clear downward trend since early-mid 2018. It isn't the "OMG DEAD GAME" numbers that some people are claiming but I think enough of their patreons are at least fed up enough with the delays to reduce the amounts they donate between updates.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes