souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Well seems they are beginning to speed up. Maybe they already worked before but didn't comment on it?
Yeah, who knows what they used to do since there wasn't much communication. As for speeding up, I really think it's still wait and see. Them posting news regularly is an improvement, but we have to wait and see how the time between updates is over several updates to see about real faster development.

Reactions: Back

L777

Feb 28, 2020
Well seems they are beginning to speed up. Maybe they already worked before but didn't comment on it?
" It took a bit longer than we wanted to get this out, so we really appreciate everyone who has continued to support us. We've already started on .11, and we're looking forward to getting right back into the swing of it."

That's what they said 4th Jul.

BluestSlime

Mar 9, 2020
Always happy to see Neve involved in smut scenes. Hopefully there's a balance of smut and a healthy story progression. Would be nice to see renewed emphasis on the fighting/tactical game mechanics. In the early game they were quite relevant, but combat's been a joke for most of the game.

asgir546

Oct 15, 2019
I like both: Sabia as the plotting and brave general, ready to do whatever it takes to have her vengeance, and Neve as the almost orc cock-addicted lone rogue who still retains independance and respect among the tribe.

Filippa2000

Jun 22, 2017
I like this guy. Hope they will have an encounter despite Sabia not liking him.
Sabia not liking him would open up a very good quest line. I think it could be used the same way with the Catgirl we had to get to talk. If Sabia pissed him off before or made him go rough on the catgirl he could ignore Sabia wanting it gentle and go rough because thats what she that him.

drebin

May 1, 2017
Sabia over Neve for me. Neve is hot but elves just aren't my thing :p That being said, I really love Vehlis too. I wish she gets more love. Really wanna see some Vehlis x Sabia.

They also showed a character in the beginning of the game - a Mai Shiranui-esque female monk. I think her name was Harlotte. She looked hot af and they said they'll add her in the future. Unfortunately, no news about her ever since and I can't seem to find post about her either. I am eagerly waiting for her to this day.
Did some digging around.

Unfortunately, unless someone hoarded it, it's gone for good. It doesn't seem that nomo actually uploaded it to a forum, it was just linked from what I can see.
This was the original post:
Deleted after patreon got on their backs about nsfw public posts. Prior to 2016's Neve post everything got deleted. Deleted along with the Noxian Night scene previews.

Her name was indeed Harlotte, but they replied to a comment that they changed her name since, because it was bit too on the nose.

Edit: Shakira you can't access it because the post was deleted.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Shakira and Back

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Which girl you like the most? Neve or Sabia?
Sabia and Neve is a force to be reckoned with. With Neve's seductiveness, tricks, and know-how and Sabia's human nature that is cunning, determined, and all-around a turbo-slut (at times), these two are substances that cannot be separated. It's like two lesbian spies that always comes on top after huge mishaps, even the chance of them being successful is quite low (at times).

If I have to choose, I'd choose Neve. As much as I love fair-skinned gals, my heart always is on the side of the dark-skinned ones, especially if tanned.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes