LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Is there a free walkthrough? I think i am stuck - can't find how to progress the quest with Kira;what to do after help the orcs to escape from the prison;how to progress in Avarton city after trying to find this Lustrator with Amelia; and anything else!
Can someone help me please?

Hourglass

Feb 26, 2018
Is there a free walkthrough? I think i am stuck - can't find how to progress the quest with Kira;what to do after help the orcs to escape from the prison;how to progress in Avarton city after trying to find this Lustrator with Amelia; and anything else!
Can someone help me please?
Hi, JD's walkthrough is linked in OP.

Aylwind

Jun 24, 2018
Hey guys, I've lost my saves (accidentally deleted them). Does anybody have an android save with a submissive Sabia, right before the updated Bris scene?

It'd be great if you could bail me out.

svgr

Nov 11, 2018
Played it very long ago(year or 9+ months) does it have alot of content covered,when will we get a new update?I really liked this game aswell as noxian nights

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Played it very long ago(year or 9+ months) does it have alot of content covered,when will we get a new update?I really liked this game aswell as noxian nights
1: You haven't missed much, 1 or 2 updates depending on when you last played it, and those updates were very divisive if they were worth it or not.
2: Who knows, with the general update schedule they've had not for a few months probably.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
I haven't been around this game for a year, year and a half maybe, and I see, this game really hasn't had much more change over those months has it? I might be remembering wrong, but with Noxian knights this game had a nice future, lots of CG, mindbreak, cumsluts, etc. But, I fail to see much work has been put into this game since I last was here. Correct me if I'm wrong, I've barely just checked the CG rip.

Reactions: rockon123

MrGawad

Aug 17, 2019
anyone able to help me? currently stuck with no path forward after talking to bris after the scene with the tentacle monster

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes