skeleton bomb

Sep 11, 2018
The banner and mention of "repeatable scenes" makes it look like Sabia might be able to work the brothel. It's a good start but I feel like I've had her wearing slave straps for too long and too little. I hope the Tekrok path gets some more content soon enough. Seeing her grow so meek when Tekrok took control was such a tease.

Sevatar88

Oct 8, 2017
The lack of green skin in this preview is tremendous
and worries me the most...
I guess Sabia can work in the brothel in the human town, but, honestly, i think thats not what the majority is here for.

Also, the scene (e.g. the position) looks a little bit boring to me, but we will see when 0.12 is out in a few weeks. (Or months)
In agreement as to the lack of Green skin. I'm here to see Sabia get dominated by Orcs, Goblins and Minotaurs etc., not generic human dudes in a brothel.

Filippa2000

Jun 22, 2017
In agreement as to the lack of Green skin. I'm here to see Sabia get dominated by Orcs, Goblins and Minotaurs etc., not generic human dudes in a brothel.
I mean isnt the whole point her getting thrown into a primitive orc society and she has to use her mind to somehow win even if it means getting objectified. But idk guess it could work in some scenes but I would prefer some spices in humans not just generic white male.png

Reactions: Brother Penetrātus

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
I mean isnt the whole point her getting thrown into a primitive orc society and she has to use her mind to somehow win even if it means getting objectified. But idk guess it could work in some scenes but I would prefer some spices in humans not just generic white male.png
I remember there was ALOT of complaints that the orc camp was dragging on and that folks wanted her to go to the humanlands

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
I remember there was ALOT of complaints that the orc camp was dragging on and that folks wanted her to go to the humanlands
personally i blame them releasing the world map very very early and if i recall we could only go to one or two spots which made people curious about the outside world

coz before this there wasn't much excitement towards human settlements

Reactions: yumyymm

mir_ko

Jan 27, 2021
personally i blame them releasing the world map very very early and if i recall we could only go to one or two spots which made people curious about the outside world

coz before this there wasn't much excitement towards human settlements
Yeah, I think they should have gradually opened up the map and slowly introduce new locations.

Reactions: yumyymm
D

Deleted member 3211196

The map is fine, it just shows how big and open the world is. Its not the maps mistake the devs are so slow and lazy. They could just release the update now and put the repeat scenes later, but I can clearly tell they have almost no new content.

Aug 12, 2018
This is probably an unpopular opinion but if they're allowing Sabia to work in human brothels, they should let her serve female customers as well. It would add to the fun and make repeatable scenes more interesting.
Agree. Would be nothing more than consequent.
Mainly because she is clearly laid out as a dominant or submissiv character, which is often reflected in this type of work in particular. Thus, apart from all preferences, would be just logical.

Reactions: Shakira
D

Deleted member 3211196

This is probably an unpopular opinion but if they're allowing Sabia to work in human brothels, they should let her serve female customers as well. It would add to the fun and make repeatable scenes more interesting.
Some dominant women can pet her and use her for her massage, foot worship, ass fisting and golden shower.
And some poor goblins who can't get laid otherwise, not even from the cat girls because they always want anal and swallows, and at a discounted or free price because the brothels owner owns them and do not want trouble with them. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Some dominant women can pet her and use her for her massage, foot worship, ass fisting and golden shower.
And some poor goblins who can't get laid otherwise, not even from the cat girls because they always want anal and swallows, and at a discounted or free price because the brothels owner owns them and do not want trouble with them. :)
Wait, were there goblins in this game's universe? I can't remember. ^^'

D

Deleted member 3211196

I think it was promised to be and many started to talk about it. Hopefully they will include them sometime. But if not, I am fine with their bigger green brothers too.

Hourglass

Feb 26, 2018
I think it was promised to be and many started to talk about it. Hopefully they will include them sometime. But if not, I am fine with their bigger green brothers too.
From what I can tell, some people in their discord like Goblins (that's why there is the NevexGoblin bonus scene), but it was never officially part of the world. So no goblins.

Jan 2, 2020
When Sabia had to dance at Tekroks tent was the best, and Ornshakars rituals, or whenever she was humiliated or used. Avions ritual was way too cruel and unrealistic.
Really? Talking about realism on a fantasy game where minotaurs,orks,catgirls and the like exist *facepalm*

• Angry
Reactions: Back
Aug 12, 2018
Really? Talking about realism on a fantasy game where minotaurs,orks,catgirls and the like exist *facepalm*
There is a difference between the "realism" you're talking about and things like logic, sense and believable story telling. I assume he's talking about this.
And in this case, yes, the ritual of Avion doesn't really made any sense, or in other words, it was way to staged to be a "realistic" scenario.
If it only was to punish Sabia for letting the girl escape, yes, sure, it's a patriarchal world shes currently in and if shes not behaiving well, she has to deal with the consequences.
But the spiritual ritual, like the 2 for the Shaman, are just dull writing without any sense of beliveable storytelling.

Last edited:
Jul 13, 2018
Are you being intentionally obtuse, or do you really not understand that events in fantastical settings still need to make sense within the established rules of the setting? If Sabia suddenly pulled out an iPhone to check orc twitter, would you seriously not think that it doesn't fit in at all?

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes