Viressa

May 24, 2018
Just installed it to the correspond game version,
somehow I can't seem to trigger the scenes organically, the menu of the mod does show up in the tent though, is it normal for the current version?
For example: even when I loaded a save right before the trial, and play though the entire trial, I still can't trigger the "work in the tents again" scene.
Yes, I removed the organic scene triggers because they took too much work to keep updated with the game version. You can get version 0.52 in my signature if you want the old version that has those, but keep in mind installing that with the latest version of the game will cause later game content to break.

When I do the final rework I'll make the phase 2 tents scene and the groping bar orcs scene trigger organically because those *shouldn't* break with new additions to the game, but the rest will be from the menu only.

Last edited:
Reactions: nyqz

Viressa

May 24, 2018
That mod is broken tho for this version. Tried it even with the fixes and it just pops more errors
It's not broken, it's just a bit complicated to install it properly because Patreon requires the mod not include the bonus content already there. If you install it without the bonus content and perform the fixes to the script files, the gallery unlock function works perfectly.

I took the liberty of packing a version of the JDMOD merged with my fanfic mod. All that should be required is to copy the files in /game into your /game folder, for a new installation of KoD 0.11.5! If you try to copy-paste this version into an already broken install, it will not fix it!

Last edited:
Reactions: nyqz

lordrango

Aug 29, 2018
Can someone help me please? According to walkthrough, if you save the life of Kulgan (the merchant from the trial), there's content related to him later on. I've managed to get him spared (Rokgrid praised the MC in her tent), but I can't find the guy anywhere, and I want to use what he has to offer.

Hourglass

Feb 26, 2018
Can someone help me please? According to walkthrough, if you save the life of Kulgan (the merchant from the trial), there's content related to him later on. I've managed to get him spared (Rokgrid praised the MC in her tent), but I can't find the guy anywhere, and I want to use what he has to offer.
You can find him at the Traininggrounds

lordrango

Aug 29, 2018
You can find him at the Traininggrounds
It would seem he's not there.

This is the dialogue I get from Rokgrid, and he's not in the Training Grounds, immediately after the trial.

I've tried playing more to see if he will eventually appear, but the feast was finished and still no trace of him anywhere.

What am I a doing wrong?

EDIT: I consulted another walkthrough, the one on page 4 of this thread, and maybe this is the issue - according to it, first question at the trial should be " Was the Orc present at the attack: Rokgrid wants him alive and Tekrok wants him dead. Do as you please (note that keeping him alive will help you with the catgirls after the trial)". I never got this question in 2 playthroughs.

Last edited:

Hourglass

Feb 26, 2018
It would seem he's not there.

This is the dialogue I get from Rokgrid, and he's not in the Training Grounds, immediately after the trial.

I've tried playing more to see if he will eventually appear, but the feast was finished and still no trace of him anywhere.

What am I a doing wrong?
The merchant Rokgrid is talking about ist not Kulgan. The fate of the merchant is the decision between Rokgrid (who wants the merchant to live) or Tekrok (who wants him dead). Kulgan can be saved with either option, if you are fast enough with the membership trials. It seems he died in your playthrough.

Reactions: lordrango

lordrango

Aug 29, 2018
The merchant Rokgrid is talking about ist not Kulgan. The fate of the merchant is the decision between Rokgrid (who wants the merchant to live) or Tekrok (who wants him dead). Kulgan can be saved with either option, if you are fast enough with the membership trials. It seems he died in your playthrough.
Ah, ok... It seems I indeed took too long. I'll try to be faster next time.

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
It's not broken, it's just a bit complicated to install it properly because Patreon requires the mod not include the bonus content already there. If you install it without the bonus content and perform the fixes to the script files, the gallery unlock function works perfectly.

Mega

I took the liberty of packing a version of the JDMOD merged with my fanfic mod. All that should be required is to copy the files in /game into your /game folder, for a new installation of KoD 0.11.5! If you try to copy-paste this version into an already broken install, it will not fix it!
OK I will give this a shot. Hopefully it works :D
Been a bit frustrating trying to fix the code based on the guide
Back soon

Edit: thank you, it actually finally worked :D

Last edited:

Rule97

May 2, 2018
Any eta on the next update? Also, I('ve heard the main artist for the game changed? Are they working on any project?

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Any eta on the next update? Also, I('ve heard the main artist for the game changed? Are they working on any project?
Not true. The main artist is the leader of the project. If he quits the project is done.

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
The artist is unchanged, but the quality is.
They said that the update rolls out "at the first half of this month"

So, maybe around 3rd week of September next year? Remember that Hreinn lives in a time and place different than our own. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes