QwertyBam

Aug 5, 2016
Man, Sierra Lee was such a fucking beast. She keeps pumping out her own content like a train, while the three people that replaced her in "Hreinn Games" are not only slow as fuck, but also subpar in quality.

We just didn't know what we had until we lost it.

helllover

Jun 7, 2017
I actually think that some of us knew from the engine shift. Not trying to be a rpgmaker elitist but I think that it is kind of silly to run away from a rpg development program that one of the devs has clearly shown themselves to be awesome with, before trying to program similar mechanics into their renpy game, many mechanics that they would often abandon after a single update or two.

Reactions: Iramis
Aug 11, 2020
I actually think that some of us knew from the engine shift. Not trying to be a rpgmaker elitist but I think that it is kind of silly to run away from a rpg development program that one of the devs has clearly shown themselves to be awesome with, before trying to program similar mechanics into their renpy game, many mechanics that they would often abandon after a single update or two.
Their RPG maker game isn't even mediocre. It's just plain bad from design and gameplay point of view. Their swap to Ren'py was a great move because some actual skill went into the design. You do have a point on all the mechanics that got dropped or never used after a few updates.

deadasss

Apr 16, 2019
The saddest part of the whole thing is that we don’t know when or if there will be an update, and any timetable given for a release simply can’t be trusted

Jan 2, 2020
There is alot of hinting in KoD that woman that locks herself with the horses,is actually fucking them but we cant and wont know that if updates stop coming.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
no bestiality policy? Noxian Nights had some pretty good ones
The horse has kinda already bolted on that one, given that the Fluff Tooth scenes exist. The tentacle monster and minotaur ones too depending on your definitions. To comply with patreon's no-beast policy they'll have to axe all of those.

AnubiSs2167

Mar 1, 2018
Minotaurs dont fall into patreon policies, they are ok with anthropomorphic fantasy creatures, Fluffy tooth tho is def not ok for patreon.
I was personaly suspended from patreon for making "non concesual" content, so they can easly be removed for any scene where Sabia is groped or raped by orc. Theres really no way to be "safe" on patreon.

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
Minotaurs dont fall into patreon policies, they are ok with anthropomorphic fantasy creatures, Fluffy tooth tho is def not ok for patreon.
I was personaly suspended from patreon for making "non concesual" content, so they can easly be removed for any scene where Sabia is groped or raped by orc. Theres really no way to be "safe" on patreon.
That's actually a big problem for all the good stuff. Patreon goes full ass with it's "judgement" about what should exist and what should not. I've seen it again and again, how it even censored slightly sus titles, like "-chan" in name of the game. Wish creators can collectively move away from Patreon to safety, but it never works this way... so many impressive creations are trapped in Patreon, which can easily blackmail them in the middle of success to change the game as they want, or delete their page and lose all the followers that may or may not bother searching for them again.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes