"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Kingdom of Deception [v0.12.4 Public] [Hreinn Games] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,28 GB / 267 MB - Kingdom_of_Deception-v0.12.4-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,26 GB / 249 MB - Kingdom_of_Deception-v0.12.4-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Slave_Morgane

Jul 6, 2019
i really liked the update, wanted to work under bris since she was implemented, i just hope there will be more willing submission/dominance acknowledgement later, the blush option was a nice touch, but i'd love to get more

Reactions: Heliophorus

vanhelz

May 3, 2017
how do i get the console commands screen?
open the game folder. Top-right, search "00console.rpy". Open that, and not the rpyc file. Use notepad or notepad++ to open. seach "false". On the 3rd false, you'll see console. config= False. Change False to True. It is case sensitive. STart game and shift+o. That's it.

Joe9ty

Jun 18, 2020
Looking for a bit of advice. I'm now on my 3rd or 4th playthrough and I've never been able to carry out the raid on the base encampment. I think it might be down to the total siege rating being 9 but not sure how I increase it, anyone know where I'm going wrong?

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Are the and are safe to download now? I remember read earlier there were virus in those files?
Or I should wait for an updated version ?

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
Looking for a bit of advice. I'm now on my 3rd or 4th playthrough and I've never been able to carry out the raid on the base encampment. I think it might be down to the total siege rating being 9 but not sure how I increase it, anyone know where I'm going wrong?
Do you mean the catgirl raid?

Do you know why the artwork of the game changed completely. Honestly I prefer the old version of Sabia.
I think it's juvenile but they decided to pander to some fans by giving Sabia bigger tits and a fatter ass. Plus at some point Nomo tried making quick versions of CG's so he could make a few scenes in less time but no one liked how it looked.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes