Mike the Red

Apr 26, 2019
If anyone likes a little body jewelry, here's a small cosmetic mod that adds a quartet of piercings to Sabia's paper doll. It doesn't add them to any of the cut scenes. Just extract it to the top directory.

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
If anyone likes a little body jewelry, here's a small cosmetic mod that adds a quartet of piercings to Sabia's paper doll. It doesn't add them to any of the cut scenes. Just extract it to the top directory.
Do you have any preview images?

Reactions: PLSENDMYLIFE

mc loving VI

Dec 20, 2020
First, sorry for my english
Second, You are being a little bit unfair with Hreinn Games, they lose their writer and they are management the game the best they can I think.
I still not finished the V12, but for now I like it, specially the Bris + Be Ashi event.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gfugf

Apr 14, 2021
Hi guys, I started playing this game recently (about last week i think), and I have an error occuring for the first scene of the bar groping event, saying that the scene wasn't found in the files. Does anyone know how to help ? Thanks in advance !

voerman

Apr 8, 2020
i know i'm four years too late to say this but
does anyone actually like that Makhor stuff ??
I think it is just a distraction from the plot of the game and the first sign that the project was losing its direction - from Sabia tries to find a way to use the orcs for her purpose (and possibly failing if she became too submissive), to a parade of whatever hot chick the artist felt like drawing next.

Reactions: Barri and drone4of2

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Try the attached and let me know if it works for you. I have the gallery fully unlocked but not sure how to share. Had to pack it into a zip because I wasn't able to upload the "persistent" file by itself, due to it not having a file type associated with it.
Worked perfectly, thank you!

Destriss

Sep 3, 2017
On the walkrought during the trial ( i am on the - Alliance with Rokgrid + Alliance with Tekrok + Errand for Dajrab route )
i have to have : "The battle began too quickly for me to tell. All I can say is that I fought until I was alone." → +1 Orcs Loyalty
and i have only 2 option : it was small or it was large , and i do all in the walkrought
and i dont have any reward for that ( reputation and more ) at the end...

Someone can help me ?

Esgaldin

Jun 4, 2018
Someone can help me ?
I play this game long ago so no much direct help, but in the beginning there very heavy on different hiden virables, you can choose some options that can hit back much later, ex: if Subia vas raped in prolog or no, if you work bar or hunt 5 times it give + on trial stat etk. So it very easy miss some detal

Destriss

Sep 3, 2017
I play this game long ago so no much direct help, but in the beginning there very heavy on different hiden virables, you can choose some options that can hit back much later, ex: if Subia vas raped in prolog or no, if you work bar or hunt 5 times it give + on trial stat etk. So it very easy miss some detal
i do all in the sub route , its the walkrought of the patreon site 11.5 so i dont know why one little thing can destroy all my progression

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes