Back

Aug 3, 2017
You can't fix it. Just click ignore and continue playing.
The solution is posted right above this post you made. All you have to do is change the image file type for what the game calls for (from png to jpg). Pretty straightforward if you ask me. In fact, the posted solution uses the "sabiabargropeA" specifically as its example that Diegohp had an issue with from whom you've quoted in your post. Just sayin'. ^^ Have you tried what Hortl suggested first? Players helping players is the way to go. Anyway, have fun!

Reactions: Enigmanic

Rancom

Aug 15, 2018
renaming the bar scenes by adding .jpg didn't work for me so I converted the all the bar scene grope A and B images to .jpg. after using unren option 1 and 2. here are the converted .jpg images if anyone wants them.

master022

May 9, 2018
its not letting me save why?? i tried saving the game but its just kicks me out of the game with no save so i had to play all over agin??

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
Is there any change from 12-12.3? Or is it just bug fixes and patches?
There are a couple new sex scenes and a reworking of some sex scenes from the last update. Still waiting on a patch for it that's supposed to fix some bugs and add content that was supposed to be in this update.

Kuehl

May 14, 2018
Is it just me or did they get rid of the catgirl scenes in the slave tents? I haven't played in awhile and this new version seems buggy as hell and new content is underwhelming

Lucas90251

Dec 2, 2017
There are a couple new sex scenes and a reworking of some sex scenes from the last update. Still waiting on a patch for it that's supposed to fix some bugs and add content that was supposed to be in this update.
do you have a specific changelog for 0.12.3 i just want to know what they added and changed exactly

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
do you have a specific changelog for 0.12.3 i just want to know what they added and changed exactly
Changelog from 0.12.0:
- Fixed a bug with one of the new Calin and Deruk scenes jumping straight into another scene instead of going back to the quest.
- Replaced some of the older cgs that were wrongly packed into the game with new improved cg (Ranak and Ver/Taro cgs).
- Fixed a packing error that caused some old scenes and expressions to be missing.
- Some cosmetic changes to the quest involving the shop orc.
- Changed the position of the nameplate on some scenes to allow for better view of the art while text is on display (you can hide text by pressing "h").

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
Has anyone shared 12.3 update yet? I couldn't find it on the last few pages of the thread.
You're better off waiting for the next update. The devs are planning to release a patch "soon" to fix bugs and add content that was supposed to be in the 12.3 update.

Reactions: JasDoc
3.90 star(s) 76 Votes