SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
Are there any console commands that can change the stats for your raiding parties? I'm trying to do Dom Sabia + Enslaved Catgirls and, while fun, it gives you jack shit for raiding power.

Lucas90251

Dec 2, 2017
Are there any console commands that can change the stats for your raiding parties? I'm trying to do Dom Sabia + Enslaved Catgirls and, while fun, it gives you jack shit for raiding power.
you can use viressea's fuck the raids to skip the raids entirely or use viressea's cheat menu to give your raid party high stats

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
i am doing a sub playthrough i did make a deal with the shaman does that change anything? and i check backed with the tentacle monster kia is not there its just talking to the tentacle monster and asking about the fence
Iirc, there was another place (the lake maybe) where you might still run into Kia, though it's not important. You just need to check in with the tentacle monster from time to time, maybe wait a few days as well. Eventually Bris will confront Sabia about the tentacle monster.

I'm not sure but I think using a modded version of the game may break or stall some of the side quests.

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
yeah i checked everything on my save talked to every npc and exhausted all possible options the only way i was able to get the letter was by using the console but then the quest itself breaks and i cant progress any further you can my save from earlier and see if you can find anything wrong
I can see your save file but i am not sure your save file is for PC since when i downoad it,after i decide to put it in the folder saves on the game i see that my saves have one name and your save file was having much longer name with a lot more numbers in the beginning which if i am not wrong means that it is not for PC and will not work for me! May be it is for Mac or Android i don't know.... But if you want me to see where are you in the game then you should give me a save file for PC - i am sorry!

Lucas90251

Dec 2, 2017
I can see your save file but i am not sure your save file is for PC since when i downoad it,after i decide to put it in the folder saves on the game i see that my saves have one name and your save file was having much longer name with a lot more numbers in the beginning which if i am not wrong means that it is not for PC and will not work for me! May be it is for Mac or Android i don't know.... But if you want me to see where are you in the game then you should give me a save file for PC - i am sorry!
thats funny cause i am playing on the pc/windows 10 can you show me a screenshot of how my save file looks and can you send me your savefile just so i can check theres nothing wrong with my game
Edit: I was able to findout what was wrong with my game Viressa's fanfic mod stops the game from progressing so removing that fixed everything thanks for the help

Last edited:
Reactions: LoveWhores

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
thats funny cause i am playing on the pc/windows 10 can you show me a screenshot of how my save file looks and can you send me your savefile just so i can check theres nothing wrong with my game
Edit: I was able to findout what was wrong with my game Viressa's fanfic mod stops the game from progressing so removing that fixed everything thanks for the help
Well your save file was named 1422091_3-7-LT1.save - my saves are named 1-3-LT1.save 20-2-LT1.save and so on and i'm also with windows 10...But anyway that's no matter since you already say that you finally manage to find what's wrong and why you could't continue the game! I am glad you finally can keep to play the game and happy to help when i can! :)

MarshmallowCasserole

Jun 7, 2018
No dig at the development speed, glass houses and all, but...
This right here. It's not that the update had a few CGs. It had A LOT; 745 to be exact. The problem is, those CGs are of worse quality when compared to, say, 0.6 content. Like wtf is this, 3/4 of the pic is static background.

I'm too lazy to update the graph, because I suspect it will be the same as before. A lot of content if you count by volume, but the problem obviously lies in quality that is not that easily plotted on a graph.

AnaKara

Feb 7, 2019
"Attaching a full save if anyone cares. Should hopefully have all scenes in the gallery unlocked. Mine are all unlocked but I'm not sure if sharing 1 save will unlock them all for others as well, since it takes multiple saves to unlock everything."

Did this work for anyone?

Terry

Nov 14, 2016
Got a crash at the bar grope scene, and couldn't figure how to fix it out, anyone had similar issues?
Same here, following the guide to take control for herself and the first bar grope scene crashed for me and now won't start. Let me know if you figure it out! Sorry I couldn't help.

Edit: Reloading an earlier save didn't seem to help either.

Hotoke

Jan 24, 2018
About the bar grope scene it seems the files are missing. When prompted with the program bug report you can just press ignore for every picture and that will lead you through the scene, although you won't be able to read the text or see the images the game will behave like if the scene did happen.

Diegohp141

Oct 1, 2017
Good evening, I have a problem with the game and I was hoping someone could help me, when I try to start the bar scenes, the game throws an error, I attach an image in the message, how can in fix it ? kingdom.jpg

Back

Aug 3, 2017
The bar groping scene is missing.
bar scene missing
Same here.
Got a crash at the bar grope scene...
Same here, following the guide to take control for herself and the first bar grope scene crashed for me and now won't start.
About the bar grope scene it seems the files are missing...
I have a problem with the game [with] the bar scenes...
In regards to the issues with the Bar Groping scenes, the scenes had worked in the past. However, it looks like the devs mislabeled the image type for what the game wants to call for in this version. As I haven't played KoD, oh goodness, well over a year at least and won't try this latest release, I'll offer y'all the solution from another player...
So in short how I did it, I downloaded the unren program (you can find it by just searching "unren" in your browser) then I dragged it into the folder where the game is located, unzipped it and ran it. I selected the 1. and ran it, then the second. After that i searched within the map with the search tool to find the "scenes" folder, and then looked for "sabiabargropeA (1)" image, and it was marked as a .png file when it should be .jpg; so i renamed the .png into .jpg and did so with all other bar grope scenes, of course my computer asked me if i'm certain if i wanted to change the name and i chose yes. I think this should help you with this problem.
I can attest that UnRen is an excellent tool if you want to dig into the files of Ren'Py games. I have used it many times before. Below are links to where you can find them on F95. Good luck, happy gaming, and hope that helps. Cheers!
UnRen (Windows) -- https://f95zone.to/threads/3083/
UnRen (Mac / Linux) -- https://f95zone.to/threads/16887/

EDIT: The newest versions squashes this bug outright. Just download that instead. ;]

Last edited:
Reactions: Toki_Lhor
3.90 star(s) 76 Votes