Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
Wow, i have so many pages here to read suddenly. But for now, my quick thoughts on this mini patch:

The good:
Finally a continuation to the interactions in the shop and the brothel! Nice. Finally, after so many years, true repeatable scenes!. Nice. And i can actually see Sabia in them without magnifying glasses. Awesome.
But seriously. Repeatable scenes randomized after short interactions at various places is the right use for the simplified assets.
And i for one liked the scenes where the orc walks in, grabs Sabia, fuck, walks out. A few of these, if used sparingly can be fun and a bit comedic and sexy.

The bad:
As of 0.14.1.3 there are still some scenes i couldn't trigger without gallery mod, like the ones with the human guard. I also consistently get the first two orc shop scenes in sequence, which didn't seem planned. There is also an error, since the annoyed guard's picture is missing for me, but i just copied and renamed the angry portrait and that bypassed the problem (after unrenning the game).

The ugly:
Last time we had "skyrocket" and now we got "extra costumer service program". It would sound strange from Vehlis, but it would be plausible. Maybe even from Sabia, but from a not too bright shopkeeper and two dumb costumers? This threw me out of the scene in an instant. Next time will they talk about portfolio investments too? And in an even stranger way, they do this scenario much better in a later scene when the orcs are still inside Sabia when they start shopping for random stuff. That's how it should be: orcs doing their normal business, talking normally and Sabia just being there as a matter of fact.
Also, Sabia really needed a fake name for the human towns. Now after a whole criminal team, a fallen noble also gets to hear her name and the story that she used to be nobility too. In the next patch there must be a quest to kill this guy. It simply must be.

Overall, for what it is, i think it's not too bad at all.
This is exactly the type of filler content the reusable assets are good for and these small, repeatable scenes show what the rest of the team could put together while Nomo works on the full art for the main story.
But if they want to keep making these, then these have to come alongside the high quality ones at a good pace, not instead of them. Also, now that this patch is out, the one they wanted to make while Nomo is out of action, they should probably communicate with their patrons about the next release as soon as possible. That's just good business sense as the orcs would say.

Jan 10, 2018

Great730

Oct 3, 2019
Ndsferrari
— Сегодня, в 6:32

Hey everyone, hope everyone enjoyed the shop orc and tavern stuff. This is what we're looking at next as filler: A bad-end of Sabia getting captured by several orcs from a neighbouring tribe. The general outline currently (which may change as it gets worked on) is Sabia gets captured by orcs, and knocked out. She wakes up in a tent with orcs she does not know. She overhears them discussion how Grok og Dar let her run around too long. Thinking that she knows how to deal with orcs now, and that this is just another stepping stone to overcome, Sabia will approach them, and quickly be put in her place and realize that these orcs are not at all as reasonable as any in Grok og Dar. We will have some choices included to navigate Sabia's capture and events. This will primarily be a sub oriented plotline - there will be dialogue/prose/etc for dom Sabia, but she will not be dominating anyone. Currently the end result will be one of three things: meek, accepting, orc-slut Sabia still-resisting fun mystery outcome We're hoping to include a lot of the different outfits in the panels system and including a lot more dynamic play with the panels for this. Technical stuff: Christmas is coming up, and that's going to put a limit on when we can work up to. The first segment we'd like to have out before end of December. For that to happen, everything needs to be written and finalized by the 16th of December. We'll do our best to do that and have Sabia's capture, and introduction into the new scenario (+ some scenes done, of course) completed by then so we can compile and build the client. A big thanks to everyone for their patience and support.
Another shovel of shit is being prepared for fans of the game

Reactions: Luravity

ineedaname555

Jun 14, 2017
Ndsferrari
— Сегодня, в 6:32

Hey everyone, hope everyone enjoyed the shop orc and tavern stuff. This is what we're looking at next as filler: A bad-end of Sabia getting captured by several orcs from a neighbouring tribe. The general outline currently (which may change as it gets worked on) is Sabia gets captured by orcs, and knocked out. She wakes up in a tent with orcs she does not know. She overhears them discussion how Grok og Dar let her run around too long. Thinking that she knows how to deal with orcs now, and that this is just another stepping stone to overcome, Sabia will approach them, and quickly be put in her place and realize that these orcs are not at all as reasonable as any in Grok og Dar. We will have some choices included to navigate Sabia's capture and events. This will primarily be a sub oriented plotline - there will be dialogue/prose/etc for dom Sabia, but she will not be dominating anyone. Currently the end result will be one of three things: meek, accepting, orc-slut Sabia still-resisting fun mystery outcome We're hoping to include a lot of the different outfits in the panels system and including a lot more dynamic play with the panels for this. Technical stuff: Christmas is coming up, and that's going to put a limit on when we can work up to. The first segment we'd like to have out before end of December. For that to happen, everything needs to be written and finalized by the 16th of December. We'll do our best to do that and have Sabia's capture, and introduction into the new scenario (+ some scenes done, of course) completed by then so we can compile and build the client. A big thanks to everyone for their patience and support.
Another shovel of shit is being prepared for fans of the game
No mentions of nomo again. Is he back and that plotline will have new art or reused assets ?

Thanks for sharing anyway

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes