ahrimansiah

Oct 28, 2017
I like new Sabia more.
I mean i can understand that, and i can deal with new body style but i do miss her smooth white skin!

Nomo is a mistery, because his art significantly degenerated over the years. It's not just the bimbo-ification, everything got consistently worse (the vast majority of his scenes are now a shitton of orc mistery meat, little attention to composition, little attention to facial expression). I'm not here to watch disembodied orc limbs or orc ass from the weirdest perspectives, I'm here for the girls. The broken bed scene isn't erotic, it's flat-out puzzling: who finds such a poor image arousing?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Noxian Nights is ancient by now, but seriously, his Riven from 10+ years ago is still better.
Yeah it always made me confused too! an artist's art quality might drop due to not caring and simply wanting to finish his arts faster BUT the problem here is he changed his art style! suddenly after so many arts from noxian nights and sabia now he is drawing very differently! body proportion, face, expression, colors.... its like its someone else...
I have never seen this much change in an artist's work... at first i thought nomo is gone and its an imposter but nomo is streaming again from what folks here said... very strange indeed

Man i wish someone here who watches his streams asks him about sudden and big change in art style...

Negativpro0

May 23, 2020
I mean i can understand that, and i can deal with new body style but i do miss her smooth white skin!

Yeah it always made me confused too! an artist's art quality might drop due to not caring and simply wanting to finish his arts faster BUT the problem here is he changed his art style! suddenly after so many arts from noxian nights and sabia now he is drawing very differently! body proportion, face, expression, colors.... its like its someone else...
I have never seen this much change in an artist's work... at first i thought nomo is gone and its an imposter but nomo is streaming again from what folks here said... very strange indeed

Man i wish someone here who watches his streams asks him about sudden and big change in art style...
Nomo was influenced by the writer Monsinne, who was described as Nomo as " the best writer he knows " (lmao). Monsinne has a Bimbo fetish so overtime all character became Bimbofied.
Between the rapey story and the bimbos, i am honestly that the blonde character was not involved with the scenes added later on with humans.
Cause turning the women into bimbos and the orcs into black dudes would have been such a shitpost it would have broken reality. We got close, but they went back to Orcs pretty soon.

Snowmanly

Dec 24, 2018
Can't believe this, but I owe Enigmantic an apology for sperging out months/years Ago. Bruh as a lewd writer myself I can't even believe these bastards have gone on with this scam for so long LMAO. I can write up a plot for the whole game twice over in probably a year or two MAX. And I know a dude who can autism focus on plots and churn it out in like, half the time I could. It's so, so incredibly sad what the lewd game genre has turned into.

We had our golden age boys. Things looked bright back when Sierra Lee was on this project storywise, and Nomo actually pushed out good art for the games. Maybe in the distant future the community might unite and actually produce something with the AI images.

If only people weren't so spineless to just withdraw their funds for good to give greedy scammers like this a kick in the ass to actually fucking finish their product.

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
Can't believe this, but I owe Enigmantic an apology for sperging out months/years Ago. Bruh as a lewd writer myself I can't even believe these bastards have gone on with this scam for so long LMAO. I can write up a plot for the whole game twice over in probably a year or two MAX. And I know a dude who can autism focus on plots and churn it out in like, half the time I could. It's so, so incredibly sad what the lewd game genre has turned into.

We had our golden age boys. Things looked bright back when Sierra Lee was on this project storywise, and Nomo actually pushed out good art for the games. Maybe in the distant future the community might unite and actually produce something with the AI images.

If only people weren't so spineless to just withdraw their funds for good to give greedy scammers like this a kick in the ass to actually fucking finish their product.
I concurrently ran two weekly erotic online TTRPG campaigns for 5 years and during that time I offered to write for Nomo for free.

If anyone is seriously interested in developing an adult indie rpg or visual novel, I would happily write for free for the first few months. Call it a trial basis. I could draft up a pitch for the story premise and even outline the major events of the story from beginning to end and it might take me a weekend or two.

Falso

Jun 23, 2017

I concurrently ran two weekly erotic online TTRPG campaigns for 5 years and during that time I offered to write for Nomo for free.

If anyone is seriously interested in developing an adult indie rpg or visual novel, I would happily write for free for the first few months. Call it a trial basis. I could draft up a pitch for the story premise and even outline the major events of the story from beginning to end and it might take me a weekend or two.
They really need to organize them better. Nomo has enough Patreon drawings to show between the draughts, they don't even need to do that much, they just have to show what they already have.

ahrimansiah

Oct 28, 2017
Nomo was influenced by the writer Monsinne, who was described as Nomo as " the best writer he knows " (lmao). Monsinne has a Bimbo fetish so overtime all character became Bimbofied.
Between the rapey story and the bimbos, i am honestly that the blonde character was not involved with the scenes added later on with humans.
Cause turning the women into bimbos and the orcs into black dudes would have been such a shitpost it would have broken reality. We got close, but they went back to Orcs pretty soon.
aaah i seee, now that all make sense...

EpicReee

Feb 28, 2018
Well, the last time Nomo streamed was approximately 3 months ago. He streamed for two days but then suddenly stopped, (ruined my sleep schedule waiting for him to go live, but he didn't... smh.)

Anyway, here's some info and samples I managed to siphon from Nomo's streams:

- The CG will be about the Tents
- It will focus on Sabia, (Tekrok) Veteran orcs and Bris
- New tent outfit
- It's not a bad-end or a continuation of the training arc of v0.14
- Double anal
- Sabia will guzzle cum from her Pig bowl
- Veteran orcs will break the bed on Sabia

Samples:

(snipped samples because jesus christ u posted like 2 pages full of them)

And that's it, it just baffles me why they choose to delay this, but continue with the bad-end quest.... smh again.
LETSGOOO more low-tier filler art :BootyTime:

TERES

Jun 1, 2019
Kingdom of Deception 0.14.2.2 release!

Hey everyone! Here's the continuation of Sabia's new side multi-part adventure. Sabia finds herself in a different camp with some different...

Sorry but weren't Veterans Orco and Bris supposed to come out? instead of a multi-part with a negative ending?

Last edited:
Reactions: gds21 and Enigmanic

TERES

Jun 1, 2019
The third update 0.14.3.2 will definitely be the third part of the brute end of the orc field I am convinced :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::cry::cry::cry:

Last edited:

ahrimansiah

Oct 28, 2017
Kingdom of Deception 0.14.2.2 release!

Hey everyone! Here's the continuation of Sabia's new side multi-part adventure. Sabia finds herself in a different camp with some different...

Sorry but weren't Veterans Orco and Bris supposed to come out? instead of a multi-part with a negative ending?
How much content is there in new update?

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes