pinkycat

Feb 13, 2020
how do i progress more? i got the makhor bones, raided the bandits and rogue orcs, and got 110% kentark training. but i can't go further on the kentark stuff and i have no other quests. i see there are still loads of scenes i didn't get though so i must have missed something.

nyqz

Mar 17, 2018
The good: it's significantly longer than the last two 'filler' updates and does a way better job reusing a variety of old scenes.
The bad: it's still a incredibly small update considering how long it took and it doesn't look like there's any new art at all.

idk, if this had taken 3 months to come out I probably would have thought it was ok, but it's been nearly a year. It exceeded my expectations, but that say more about how rock bottom my expectations have sunk for updates. It doesn't even give the 'bad end' any sort of ending, so I fully expect another 'filler' update in another six months.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
To access the new content, simply load a save that has been made before the message in-game that asked you to make a save before a certain point.
Can anyone remind me what this is?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Kingdom of Deception [v0.14.2.2] [Hreinn Games] - Compressed

Win/Linux [344 MB]
- - - -

Mac [330 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes