seebapa

Dec 10, 2020
Hey everyone! Here's the continuation of Sabia's new side multi-part adventure.

Sabia finds herself in a different camp with some different orcs, and her position in Grok og Dar doesn't seem to apply much to her new situation.

This new part has 6 distinct scene, including some that reflects your choices since the beginning of this misadventure. The choices to make will continue to impact the conclusion for Sabia's misadventure, so be sure to choose wisely!

To access the new content, simply load a save that has been made before the message in-game that asked you to make a save before a certain point.

Hope you guys enjoy this, and are excited to see what happens with Sabia next!

As always, thanks everyone for your continued support and patience.

Disclaimer: this is filler content, and reuses assets.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
To access the new content, simply load a save that has been made before the message in-game that asked you to make a save before a certain point.
Is this before the feast? It's been too long, don't remember when this happens.

Apalos

Oct 7, 2017

Sabia finds herself in a different camp with some different orcs, and her position in Grok og Dar doesn't seem to apply much to her new situation.

This new part has 6 distinct scene, including some that reflects your choices since the beginning of this misadventure. The choices to make will continue to impact the conclusion for Sabia's misadventure, so be sure to choose wisely!

That sucks, I was hoping for some new content. Who knows if that day will come.

ahrimansiah

Oct 28, 2017

your joking! what about all the new arts nomo did show? the borken bed an stuffs?!!

Reactions: Enigmanic

scheriel

Dec 30, 2018
I think I found the problem regarding their update situation. Maybe you guys know about the one situation Pokimane had with one of her editors. Apparently he couldn't edit her videos, cuz he would always masturbate while watching her content. I feel like it might be the same problem for NDSferrari and Monnsine

BigBiggieBig

Jan 6, 2019
Damn, you can tell it's really dead this time, content update and 0 people really talking about it
Hasn't it been a couple of updates in a row (Basically over a year) with practically no new CGs or story advancements? What is there to talk about? One can only laugh at the same joke so many times, even I have gotten bored of poking fun at Hreinn and their unhinged supporters.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes