Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
Nice, I got no notifications from this thread, and now have 50+ pages to go through...

ahrimansiah

Oct 28, 2017
is there anyway to return the requirments for fanfic scenes to happens, again? or anyway to make the old fanfic mod compatible with version 0.9?

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Nice, I got no notifications from this thread, and now have 50+ pages to go through...
Well, it's not like they constantly put updates here and there. You certainly didn't miss out anything but the $25 art pack and its variants (and their... reasons and planned changes to the game) a couple of pages back.

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
But you're lucky, very few actual updates to go through! Then they say there are no positives to a dying slow pace!
Well, it's not like they constantly put updates here and there. You certainly didn't miss out anything but the $25 art pack and its variants (and their... reasons and planned changes to the game) a couple of pages back.
Thanks for the insight, I guess I'll just take a look at the changelog and then forget again about this game till the next year.

Reactions: Parthornax

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Surprised noone has posted the art pack yet.
Don't tell me that googledocs short story was all of it?
Maybe spending $25 on an art pack and its variants is a bit of a rip-off?

Story-wise, however, it would be a huge let down if what you said is proven accurate.

Reactions: Back

Dragon x Hunter

May 8, 2017
It seems like I missed the previous packs, I didn't see them because they are not on the OP, does someone have it and is willing to share please?

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes