RPGM Abandoned Kingdom of Lumeria [v1.2] [Leonelli]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Leonelli

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2019
It's Femdom... you HAVE an audience... an audience STARVED for new content.

Overall: So far, so good. REALLY doesn't need to be an accomplished female sorceress to make your average femdom fan want to grovel just to see what happens. For ME, one of the coolest characters introduced in a Femdom RPG was Fytte from Girl Beats a Hero CP2. Her appeal was that she was... just a librarian who was never in a fight... and even though by the time MC got to face her he was leveled up enough to defeat her without much trouble... unless MC was grinding for Levels, MC had to heal in order to not be beaten in unarmed combat. I want more of THAT type of casual, natural dominance.
From a development standpoint... it's kinda not great that the first fight is against someone claiming to be undefeated. Sets the bar kinda high. I'd rather have to get my ass routinely kicked by Selene and other random travelers to the inn, forced to serve them for a night... or potentially Game-Endingly longer... as growing pains that I, as an inferior male, need to endure in order to have any chance of completing a mission requiring me to conquer members of the superior sex.

Obvs, as long as the content is hawt and reasonably consistent, you have a fan :love:

EDIT: one other thing: Eric looks crippled in his normal standing pose, which I'm sure you recognize. Seems like the resting frame of the animation is one of the steps rather than an actual middle frame. Easily fixable. I always thought small 3D rendered icons look inferior to halfway-decent pixelart icons. 3D rendering, while not necessarily intended to be photorealistic, can produce great visuals for bigger pics and backdrops but doesn't convey well visually as small sprites and small tilesets. If it was me, I'd go the traditional pixelart route.
Thanks friend for the suggestions too!

I would have loved to use characters with pixel art. Unfortunately I'm still practicing and not too good with it.

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
Thanks friend for the suggestions too!

I would have loved to use characters with pixel art. Unfortunately I'm still practicing and not too good with it.
maybe you could use some filters in the post editing of your renders to emulate pixel-art..... just a thought

Leonelli

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2019
Same, it tripped Windows Defender so hard that Windows doesn't let you do anything about it. You can't run or whitelist it.
And, it's a recent threat (Sabsik.FT.A! from 2021). So just in case, stay safe people.
View attachment 1696085

Edit, after a quick virustotal, it seems it really does try to communicate with something, but it trips only two antiviruses.
View attachment 1696094
Just in case, I'm not willing to risk running this on my PC.

Also : Just don't blame the dev, it might not be his fault. It might be a False positive, or his PC might be infected and he's not doing this knowingly.
Anyway and for good measure : Leonelli, you might want to run a scan on your machine ;)
I ran a scan with windows defender too but it didn't report anything. I'm going to try norton as well but it seems strange.

What link did you download it from?

cyberc33

Mar 20, 2019
Warning: Windows antivirus and chrome virus detection alarm me when downloading this rar File!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't know if something changed from yesterday to today, but google chrome now lets me download the rar without automatically deleting it because of virus detection. Windows antivirus also doesnt pop up after downloading. VirusTotal's windows antivirus however still seems to (false) detect something

Leonelli

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2019
I don't know if something changed from yesterday to today, but google chrome now lets me download the rar without automatically deleting it because of virus detection. Windows antivirus also doesnt pop up after downloading. VirusTotal's windows antivirus however still seems to (false) detect something
Theoretically yesterday I sent a new version with a bug fix to the mods and they updated the downloads. But I simply added a music file... Anyway, I'm glad it worked itself out, I don't know what to say :ROFLMAO:

Maybe it was some error depending on the download site (idk).

Leonelli

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2019
Are you planning to implement fetishes involving boots or is it all about feet?
If you mean like shoes smelling, that will definitely be present.

If you mean boot licking or something like that, it will be present once I create a character who wears boots.:ROFLMAO:

Leonelli

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2019
Sounds interesting but the pics looks blurry
The images when viewed 'large' are blurred because they would be 544x416 pixels, which is the size of the VX ace screen. If you want on my patreon as "exclusive content" I will post every week some HD renders.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes