RPGM Abandoned Kingdom of Lumeria [v1.2] [Leonelli]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
I already had RTP but yeah, good so far. Very similar to Infinity Realm but more polished. Gameplay is minimal but works with this "stage-based' kind of design where you go from one level to the next. Would like some reward for beating the boss as well since only losing seems to have scenes rn but I guess the first stage isn't finished rn since it says not implemented for a bunch of stuff so good luck.

Leonelli

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2019
I already had RTP but yeah, good so far. Very similar to Infinity Realm but more polished. Gameplay is minimal but works with this "stage-based' kind of design where you go from one level to the next. Would like some reward for beating the boss as well since only losing seems to have scenes rn but I guess the first stage isn't finished rn since it says not implemented for a bunch of stuff so good luck.
Yeah, I still have a lot of work to do. I'd like also to add like crafting and/or learning particular skills every time you beat a boss or something like that.
PS: tips are accepted.
Anyway thanks!

hamtaror

Nov 26, 2019
I Love it!
The art is simply great.
Can't wait to see more from you, sir!

Oh, not sure if it's a bug or intended, but when you rent a room you aren't being charged - money stays the same.
Perhaps a doorway to some deal with the innkeeper when you can't afford the rent anymore :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: Leonelli

Leonelli

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2019
I Love it!
The art is simply great.
Can't wait to see more from you, sir!

Oh, not sure if it's a bug or intended, but when you rent a room you aren't being charged - money stays the same.
Perhaps a doorway to some deal with the innkeeper when you can't afford the rent anymore :D
Mh-mh... maybe... :sneaky:

Reactions: hamtaror

Leonelli

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2019
i like the models but my deal breaker on trying it is if there would be farting. is there?
In the future, something will be there.

It also depends on the polls on patreon, but sooner or later I'll put a little bit of everything in there.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes