RPGM Abandoned Kingdom of Lumeria [v1.2] [Leonelli]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Leonelli

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2019
really interested in the femdom, but...how much of it is foot stuff and how much of it is literally anything else femdom?
The main focus is foot fetish. But already there are mindfuck and ass tease scene.
I was already working on facesitting and something related to financial domination.

I would like to create different bosses with different personalities that have different fetishes.
(The one with hypnosis focus and foot fetish, the one with the rougher personality, with BDSM or similar stuff etc...)

It also depends on the polls on patreon, but sooner or later I'll put a little bit of everything in there.

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
In the future, something will be there.

It also depends on the polls on patreon, but sooner or later I'll put a little bit of everything in there.
well if you do, I would advise a "skip" or alternative option. We may all enjoy Femdom but it has its spectrum of what we like in it, that being one of the more extreme sides imo.
But it's up to you, if you wana make it a main thing then a skip or alternative choice function wouldn't make sense

Reactions: Leonelli

Leonelli

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2019
Microsoft Defender detects virus and autodeletes.
I don't know if something changed from yesterday to today, but google chrome now lets me download the rar without automatically deleting it because of virus detection. Windows antivirus also doesnt pop up after downloading. VirusTotal's windows antivirus however still seems to (false) detect something
At this point there are two options. 1) Try changing links to download it. 2) Microsoft thinks vx ace is malware.

Next update I'll include rpg maker rtp in the game maybe that is the problem.

DangleDing

Jan 31, 2019
The main focus is foot fetish. But already there are mindfuck and ass tease scene.
I was already working on facesitting and something related to financial domination.

I would like to create different bosses with different personalities that have different fetishes.
(The one with hypnosis focus and foot fetish, the one with the rougher personality, with BDSM or similar stuff etc...)

i download the new king v0.5 from your discord and when i got some of the way through this popped up "Audio/SE/1heartbeat"

Leonelli

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2019
i download the new king v0.5 from your discord and when i got some of the way through this popped up "Audio/SE/1heartbeat"
Weird... anyway u can easy fix that by taking the sound you find in the ToT folder Audio/SE of the heartbeat. copy it in the SE folder of The New King and rename it 1heartbeat.

made9

Jul 10, 2018
Loved your work on The New King. But yeah, it seems like Windows Defender has a problem with the File, that is being downloaded. It detects a Trojan and even goes as far as calling it severe.
defender.PNG
Changing the download host doesn't change this unfortunetely.
Not sure, what causes that, but I don't think that it's supposed to do that lol

inthef95zone

Sep 21, 2017
absolutely love this! why not go for MV instead of Ace though? I guess Ace's resolution works for 2D art, but quality renders like those would look a lot better in a way higher resolution (especially that you're also going with renders for characters sprites too)
the migration won't be too difficult either as most scripts used do have MV equivalents

Last edited:

Leonelli

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2019
Loved your work on The New King. But yeah, it seems like Windows Defender has a problem with the File, that is being downloaded. It detects a Trojan and even goes as far as calling it severe.
View attachment 1725977
Changing the download host doesn't change this unfortunetely.
Not sure, what causes that, but I don't think that it's supposed to do that lol
This problem gives it to some I don't know why. Here is the already unpacked game folder loaded on my personal mega. Could you please tell me if it changes anything?

Reactions: made9

Leonelli

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2019
absolutely love this! why not go for MV instead of Ace though? I guess Ace's resolution works for 2D art, but quality renders like those would look a lot better in a way higher resolution (especially that you're also going with renders for characters sprites too)
the migration won't be too difficult either as most scripts used do have MV equivalents
I know the reasons are simply three.
First vx ace I already had it and had the various plugins ready.
Second I'm a student and I don't have much money at the moment, so before buying MV I wanted to see if actually what I do could be "successful".
Third I work on a laptop, a bit old, so creating 544x416px renders takes me a short time to render them, and this allows me to do more of them.

But now when i finish this game i think i will move on MV for the next one.

Reactions: Banality

inthef95zone

Sep 21, 2017
I know the reasons are simply three.
First vx ace I already had it and had the various plugins ready.
Second I'm a student and I don't have much money at the moment, so before buying MV I wanted to see if actually what I do could be "successful".
Third I work on a laptop, a bit old, so creating 544x416px renders takes me a short time to render them, and this allows me to do more of them.

But now when i finish this game i think i will move on MV for the next one.
fair enough. Well one thing for certain, I'd say what you're doing here definitely have potential for success! the level of polish despite it being just a little demo definitely shows you know and care for what you're doing, so good luck bud! hope to see more soon

• Red Heart
Reactions: Leonelli

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
i asked the same ;) https://f95zone.to/threads/kingdom-of-lumeria-v1-0-leonelli.110495/post-7702150
the answer he gave you made me a little sad btw. That means there are no high-res renders of bluehair-Betty :(

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
For the record, it is possible to have resolution above 640x480 in RPG Maker VX Ace, you just need the modified DLL.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes